[Help] - Preconfigured R3F Logistics (Towing and Heli-Lift) ABANDONED

The lifting and towing is working on my server with vehicles spawned on server start.
But when i use vehicles that are spawned with an admin tool or from a mission eg. wicked ai missions (even when they are permanent and in the db) they cant tow or lift other vehicles. This is really annoying! Does somebody know how to change this?
Btw i have BattlEye disabled and no other anti cheat on the at the monent.

I'm getting the same issue as others with vehicles teleporting back to original location on disconnect/death/restart, I've figured out for me its an error with [CPC] indestructible Bases, it removes
if ((typeOf _object) in dayz_allowedObjects) then { in your server_moniter.sqf If you add this line back it will fix the vehicles teleporting but it will also break CPC. Builds that are broken will not respawn on restart. I've been looking into it but no fix yet but i'd sugest if you have this error to take a look, That might be it. I'll post if i find anything, Or maybe someone can figure it out from what I've posted.

Last edited:
I would bet a && there somewhere to specify that you want vehicles would fix it.
That line that has been removed is comparing the classname of the item with the items listed in dayz_allowedobjects. So if you add in a second check to ONLY execute that code if the _object is a vehicle, that should work.

Ok I have everything kinda working, The issue now is that when I tow or lift a vehicle it either teleports it back to where I towed it from or it just deletes it completely. I know you need to enter the vehicle once you untow it to save its location and I would do that but the second I untow or drop a vehicle it vanish... any ideas?

I dont think the vehicles are teleporting back I think there been deleted because... I have lifted a fresh spawned car and dropped it in the same location and it just vanish... I do not take the car away I just lift it up then go straight back down and drop it and it disappears, What would cause this?

im getting the same thing
Warning Message: Resource not found R3F_LOG_dlg_contenu_vehicule
when I select view vehicle content

cant figure out y

hello, I love the load in feature and I am able to use it no problem on my server. The problem lies in the fact that my players load the vehicle in and then when they go to Vehicle Contents menu it closes the menu like within 1 second. I am having no issue, and neither are my admins so I'm assuming its something I need to change with infistar. I had heard that it was pre-configured with R3f but perhaps the dialogue menu isn't for vehicle contents? Does anyone know the numbers for the vehicle contents dialogue menu? or another way to ensure my players can get to the view vehicle contents menu without it closing immediately?

Infistar is closing down the boxes, the updated versions have them in the config files though they aren't enabled by default

Yes that was it. I have a recent version of infistar installed i just took it forgranted that those dialogues were installed. Load in working great now

Sorry to "re-open" this threat, but the solution to
Warning Message: Resource not found R3F_LOG_dlg_contenu_vehicule
is:
In the map: \mp_missions\Exile.Altis\description.ext on line 1 should be the include:
#include "R3F_LOG\desc_include.h"
(as example level Altis)

Last edited:
Back