Hive that supports BE disabled

shinkicker

Administrator
Staff member
Hi f0rt,

I found the following on tunngle that stapes posted up on another thread and wanted to ask if this is still compatible with the latest fixes.

http://www.tunngle.net/community/to...yz-server-now/page__view__findpost__p__759351

I run this on a server with battleye disabled in the server.cfg. I can then see the server starts without battleye and no GUID is captured, but then I get..

'Requesting Authentication'

followed by:

"'This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server. If you are the server admin please contact DayZ staff."

Do you know of any resolution for this. I could really do with running my development server without battleye so I can call scripts to move around quicker and check buildings / objects without battleye sticking its nose in.

Perhaps this is the issue:

Code:
20:41:20 Error in expression <];
diag_log format["READ/WRITE: <-[%1]",_resultArray];
_resultArray;
};

spawn_h>
20:41:20  Error position: <_resultArray];
_resultArray;
};

spawn_h>
20:41:20  Error Undefined variable in expression: _resultarray
20:41:20 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 132
20:41:20 Error in expression <] call server_hiveReadWrite;
_outcome = _result select 0;
if(_outcome == "PASS")>
20:41:20  Error position: <_result select 0;
if(_outcome == "PASS")>
20:41:20  Error Undefined variable in expression: _result

This has to do with your server pbo. If all else fails download the newest commit of the GitHub.

it worked fine, also i dont think it requires a certiain revivsion of the server pbo as i run a heavily modified server PBO for the survivedayz mod

mmm. version of WHAT?

I asked 'Ash, does this need a certain revision of the server PBO?' - but that I mean a version of the server PBO to work with the BE disabled HIVE DLL.

You replied 'version independent'.

So I now want to insure I get the correct version of the server PBO, which is where I need your guidance? Is it just the latest PBO, or an earlier one?

EDIT: Just seen stapos post, seems it works with different versions.

You replied 'version independent'.

he means that its for 1.7.2.6 server files which is hive version 0.74

and the reason why the other one worked for the guy that had fallujah is because its not 1.7.2.6?

Thats my guess anyways

maybe my english so worse...
.pbo do not have version. anyway you can use latest or previous. from my github or from pwnoz0r github or from original dayz 1.7.2.6.
it does not matter.

maybe my english so worse...
.pbo do not have version. anyway you can use latest or previous. from my github or from pwnoz0r github or from original dayz 1.7.2.6.
it does not matter.

Your English is good, I just needed to check the technical details to be confident of result.

Спасибо f0rt! Will try it out tonight.

Back