Hehe I now noticed that it set parameter where I thought I wrote the name of the procedure, but I now skipped that step and it worked. Thanks dudeI just tried saving the code I wrote above as a new procedure in navicat and it worked fine. What I did was open hivemind and expand functions. I clicked on new function and selected the "procedure" option. I then pressed next all the way until it finished. I then pasted the pSpawnVehicles code above into it, making sure it deleted the crap Navicat puts in there by default. Pressing save asked me to name the function and it saved with no problems... :S I don't know what's the problem, but I messaged you my skype name. Message me with yours and I will try help you.