In Search of Anti-Zombie, and Car God Mode at Trader Zones.. using AGN

how it go?
im still downloading client ....slow ass work net
Just waiting on epoch 1.0.4.2 client download (at work lol)
and will test new timer, if any scripting gurus out there this is what im testing is this right?
Code:
//ANTISPAM LEAVING SAFZONE
    if (AGN_safeZoneAntispam )then{
            if (AGN_enteredSafezone) then{
                _timer = 1; //SET TIMER DEFAULT
                //Timer Test
                for "_i" from 1 to 120 step 1 do {_timer = (_timer + 1);};

If (_timer >= 120){
                AGN_enteredSafezone = false;
                if ( AGN_safeZoneMessages ) then { systemChat ("[AGN] Antispam - You will now be protected when entering trader zones.");};
                _timer = 1;
                };

};
    };
dosnt work :(
trying timer script i got from here
http://www.ofpec.com/forum/index.php?topic=30295.0;wap2

This is awesome. I just went googling because it seems my AGN script that I was using has stopped working. people cant shoot inside or go through backpacks, however I can shoot from outside in and kill people/blowup cars. Also zeds are everywhere lol. I dont use free roaming AI so thats not a problem for me. Has one of the script revisions that was posted here resolved the godmode for shooting into the safezones for cars/people and wiping the zeds?

This is awesome. I just went googling because it seems my AGN script that I was using has stopped working. people cant shoot inside or go through backpacks, however I can shoot from outside in and kill people/blowup cars. Also zeds are everywhere lol. I dont use free roaming AI so thats not a problem for me. Has one of the script revisions that was posted here resolved the godmode for shooting into the safezones for cars/people and wiping the zeds?
It's being developed :p

As I mentioned further up, if you're using an antihack, its most likely conflicting with it.

(what i have) it does not conflict with the newest version of infi
the only thing that doesnt work is not implemented vehicle god mode , people can shoot in and blow up cars (and of course the other features being developed now in this thread)

the only thing that doesnt work is not implemented vehicle god mode , people can shoot in and blow up cars (and of course the other features being developed now in this thread)
Would you mind telling me the post# if youve already posted it? if not would you mind re pastebin'ing it?

Really? I removed this from my server because players were able to shoot from inside the safe zone. But anyways, whatever works for you!

Just tested this on a server i shoved up - seems that the latest infinistar AH and the AGN SafeZone script no longer like eachother.

I will look into re-coding the whole safe-zone script later this weekend, will be an interesting way back into ArmA2 coding.

i am using the code posted by inkko earlier in the thread , it works fine with infi for me , i do not use the whitelist in infi and have that disabled , perhaps you dont have the right variables in that list and have it on?

http://pastebin.com/hMUmdkjg (from inkkos post onpage 2)

i am 90% done a full featured version of his script if you like me to release it here (and or) start a new release thread for it let me know as it is based off your work . added the zed delete , vehicle god mode, last step would still be AI delete , also with sub notes for turning off any script you wish not to be run in safe zones.

eventually we will just write our own version and release it which will be a more streamlined way of doing most of the safe zone functions, but AGN did such a great job with the base of this long ago it doesnt really NEED to be done as this all works great still once tweaked a bit.

i am 90% done a full featured version of his script if you like me to release it here (and or) start a new release thread for it let me know as it is based off your work . added the zed delete , vehicle god mode, last step would still be AI delete , also with sub notes for turning off any script you wish not to be run in safe zones.

eventually we will just write our own version and release it which will be a more streamlined way of doing most of the safe zone functions, but AGN did such a great job with the base of this long ago it doesnt really NEED to be done as this all works great still once tweaked a bit.
did you get the anti spam godmode working???

Yeah man if youd be so kind, id love to see a release of what you have. I actually have no need for the AI deletion portion as I dont even have roaming AI anymore just missions. So what you have is pretty much just what I need :D

up to the original creator of agn , also no sheep i was waiting for you to get that(you seemed close) and was going to actualy mention that but forgot in my last post, but one more still needed feature before official release is a timer system to avoid spamming safe zones

up to the original creator of agn , also no sheep i was waiting for you to get that(you seemed close) and was going to actualy mention that but forgot in my last post, but one more still needed feature before official release is a timer system to avoid spamming safe zones
Oh, I thought his original post said anyone was free to modify his original code.

Back