In Search of Anti-Zombie, and Car God Mode at Trader Zones.. using AGN

up to the original creator of agn , also no sheep i was waiting for you to get that(you seemed close) and was going to actualy mention that but forgot in my last post, but one more still needed feature before official release is a timer system to avoid spamming safe zones
So close, works good just gotta stop timer or give option to stop timer reseting when re entering.

up to the original creator of agn , also no sheep i was waiting for you to get that(you seemed close) and was going to actualy mention that but forgot in my last post, but one more still needed feature before official release is a timer system to avoid spamming safe zones
He gave permission already.
"As of 02/01/2014 I am no longer creating DayZ scripts, DayZ used to be fun and now it's just boring for me, this does mean that I will also not be responding to support requests for any of my mods.

Sorry about this, I will leave this script here anyways so that people can fix it up or whatever."

Ok so as I understand the new "CAGN" (community AGN) has 3 new features
1. Anti godmode spam
2. Remove zombies
3. Remove ai

What else should it have?
And what current features need tweaking/replacing?

Also HisShadowOne, danger Russ and others we should start a new thread about this as it's branched off from the OP, also move/copy some of the posts across

Last edited:
Just wanted to share my modifications to the AGN script. I've added the zombieshield (50m radius of player) that was posted in this thread earlier and have added cargod. Seems to work well on our server. The god is reapplied in a thread so that it cannot glitch 'off' due to external scripts so easily.

Also added cargod for vehicles being towed in or towed out (which would cause eternal godmode on vehicles). This only works for the "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG" tow/lift script though. I guess it can be adjusted to fit other tow/lift scripts pretty easily, as they all use some sort of variable you can recognize them on. Unfortunately the 'attachedObjects' function is only for ARMA3.

http://pastebin.com/3Yiy6U5K

not tested with infin yet but should work,

HisShadowONE can i get what you have so far for deleting AI?

so far we have the following new features :p

Working Features
remove zombies near safezones
antispam godmode
Vehicle safezones

Planned Features
remove AI from safezones
diasable knock out/arrest in safezones

anything i missed?
anything you guys want to see added?

Planned Features
diasable knock out/arrest in safezones

This shouldnt be a problem, the people just need to add:
Code:
 && canbuild) then {
in the fn_selfactions.sqf

other solution could be this
add this to the safezone.sqf:

Code:
//Remove Arrest
player removeAction s_player_arrest;
    s_player_arrest = -1;
//Remove Knockout
player removeAction s_player_knockout;
    s_player_knockout = -1;

Just as little helper. Dont know if the second way actually work. The first one definitely works!

Back