[REQUEST] Is there an compatible Admin panel?

Denocle

I was wondering if there was any compatible admin panel for this server pack with the table structure it comes with.
I've tested a few web based and tried to change the code, but I can't seem to get it right.

One that kind of works is the one posted here http://opendayz.net/index.php?threads/private-hive-tools-php.7681/
But what I'm looking for is to see a map where are the players and vehicles are, but I guess thats too much to ask for.

im not entirely sure on this one becuase Lite is quite new to the server scene, but basically anything that will support pwnoz0rs build will support mine (admin panels that is)

I have a map (check my signature) requires a windows server to run. Is currently integrated into the website but could separate it. Is pretty accurate, has vehicles and tents, also does players but they are commented out at the moment. Anything with a worldspace could be added..

I am currently coding a php webpanel which can do anything from view player maps, teleport/edit players all the way to set up cron jobs for backups and kick players with certain equipment etc. If I ever finish it I may release it

I am currently coding a php webpanel which can do anything from view player maps, teleport/edit players all the way to set up cron jobs for backups and kick players with certain equipment etc. If I ever finish it I may release it
If you ever decide to release it, I would be very interested in testing it.

If you ever decide to release it, I would be very interested in testing it.
I'd love to release it, but atm it's 30% done and as my database is highly modified, it will not work on standard installations unless i do a lot of fiddling - If my workload clears up i will return to the project :)

Back