Krixes - Self Bloodbag Script

yeah sry. did it like you said and now it shows selfBB but nothing happens.

but fixed it now, it was trying to open sqf out of folder custom but mine was called scripts.

thx for support.

Can anyone help. I have tried every step like 20 times and cant get it to work im trying it on a taviana epoch server. Is that why its not working? I have taken the fn selfactions out of my dayz_code from the @DayZ epoch folder. when ever I start it says script custom/compiles.sqf not found. if anyone can help I would be very greatful

Can anyone help. I have tried every step like 20 times and cant get it to work im trying it on a taviana epoch server. Is that why its not working? I have taken the fn selfactions out of my dayz_code from the @DayZ epoch folder. when ever I start it says script custom/compiles.sqf not found. if anyone can help I would be very greatful

The hint is in what it's saying. You must have a path with a typo in it. No doubt you followed his instructions to the letter, without realising that the path you were putting in init.sqf didn't match the folder name you made.

If your folder is called 'scripts' then you need the path to be 'scripts/compiles.sqf'. Or rename the folder to custom. :p

I looked and there is nothing that says script I don't know why It is saying that its file custom then open that to the compiles.sqf anything else you can think of I have been trying for hours and hours thank you

I looked and there is nothing that says script I don't know why It is saying that its file custom then open that to the compiles.sqf anything else you can think of I have been trying for hours and hours thank you

Upload your mission files somewhere real quick and I'll take a look before I head to bed.

k thank you how do I upload them like where do I click on webpage to do it all I see is where to put a image or media

Ok, not quite what I was after. But it may have been enough luckily. Your compiles.sqf is called compiles.sqf.sqf. :p

oh I c because I labled it compiles.sqf and then computer adds the sqf too dumb ill try and see what happens thanks

thanks the options im munue show up in game now but when I click it it says script script/playerselfbloodbag.sqf not found so somthings still labbed script somewhere but now im a lot closer than befor thanks

got it thanks a lot man if you wouldn't have noticed that sqf name error I made I would of never gotten it. The files I downloaded named the folder scripts but the install instructions said to label it custom so the names didn't match up. Works great now. Thanks again

i just recently purchased a dayzpriv server. i am having issues with all the scripts i used to use on my other servers (dayz.st and hfb). my self blood bag stops the traders from working and i am no longer able to salvage vehicles. if i can figure one out i should be able to make the others work again. any help would be appreciated

iv noticed an issue I don't know if its connected to bloodbag script or what but my bleeding will stop on its own without a bandage after awhile if im bleeding slowly for like a min or two itl just stop. If anybody has any idea why or how to fix that would be awesome thanks again guys

i just recently purchased a dayzpriv server. i am having issues with all the scripts i used to use on my other servers (dayz.st and hfb). my self blood bag stops the traders from working and i am no longer able to salvage vehicles. if i can figure one out i should be able to make the others work again. any help would be appreciated

You used the fn_selfActions.sqf from Krixes' post I'm guessing? You're not supposed to do that. What you need to do is open your local install of Arma and find this
@DayZ_Epoch\addons\dayz_code.pbo\compile\fn_selfActions.sqf
Copy that file to where you have put Krixes' file in your mission folder then open it up and find
Code:
_canDo = (!r_drag_sqf and !r_player_unconscious and !_onLadder);

Then directly under that you want to add
Code:
// ---------------------------------------Krixes Self Bloodbag Start------------------------------------
    _mags = magazines player;

// Krixes Self Bloodbag
    if ("ItemBloodbag" in _mags) then {
        hasBagItem = true;
    } else { hasBagItem = false;};
    if((speed player <= 1) && hasBagItem && _canDo) then {
        if (s_player_selfBloodbag < 0) then {
            s_player_selfBloodbag = player addaction[("<t color=""#c70000"">" + ("Self Bloodbag") +"</t>"),"custom\player_selfbloodbag.sqf","",5,false,true,"", ""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_selfBloodbag;
        s_player_selfBloodbag = -1;
    };
// ---------------------------------------Krixes Self Bloodbag End------------------------------------

Save and you're done.
Adjust @dayz_Epoch for whatever mod you are running.

iv noticed an issue I don't know if its connected to bloodbag script or what but my bleeding will stop on its own without a bandage after awhile if im bleeding slowly for like a min or two itl just stop. If anybody has any idea why or how to fix that would be awesome thanks again guys

It's not connected to this. I can't tell exactly what's happening of course, but I do know that sometimes you do just stop bleeding and that's normal. Usually only if it's not a big cut (eg, three downward arrows). If it's happening with any damage you take then it may be cause by something else you've installed.

Back