Origins Server?

1.I Noticed that there no NPC Spawns in Ivan's Labs in the Hidden Lab in sabina.
2.Does some one know how to fix that Teleport probleme if i teleport i get teleportet back for legit hack admin users
(Origins dosen't use a antihack.sqf as i noticed) but i still got that problem
(I also noticed if you spawn in debug Vulcan you can teleport (that debug spawn appears on server start sometimes))

Thx.

I also found in the server_cleanup.fsm what looks like what is supposed to create the grave crosses:

Lines 272-279

Code:
      "// createVehicle _position;" \n
      "    _holder setVariable [""RepLoot"", (time+2700), true];" \n
      "    _cruse =  createVehicle [""GraveCrossHelmet_DZ"", _position, [], 0, ""CAN_COLLIDE""];" \n
      "    _cruse setPos _position;" \n
      "    //_cruse2 =  createVehicle [""GraveCrossHelmet_DZ"", _position2, [], 0, ""CAN_COLLIDE""];  " \n
      "    // _cruse3 =  createVehicle [""GraveCrossHelmet_DZ"", _position3, [], 0, ""CAN_COLLIDE""];" \n
      "    " \n
      "//createVehicle _position;" \n

Maybe those of you good with the coding can confirm it and see what is wrong with it.

Yea, it only adds AI, I can make it replace but I havnt had any problems with Origins AI, so I prefer to keep them.

Based on your additions ideas I have started a replacement for the Origins AI. Story should be that Bandits have overtaken SectorB and most of the Army had to leave Taviana. So far from the tests even with a 10fps server and several more AI no lagging helis and the overall performance on lower powererd servers seems to be better witch SARGE AI.

ok having a serious issue right now. players turning into seagulls randomly and are not able to spawn. when this happens no one is able to log back in after they log out.

server reboot fixes the issue. Also had this exact same problem on our dayz servers , dont remember how it was fixed back then.

here is a part of the log

01.06.2013 18:43:24: exxplayernamexxo (88.1x.207.2x8:19027) 37ac6jsadhasplayerguidhkasjdhb0a4c - #0 "SeaGull" 33:2 [16756,11125,81]

01.06.2013 18:43:24: exxplayernamexxo (88.1x.207x.2x8:19027) 37ac6811playerguidaahsdhskdjskjb0a4c - #1 "SeaGull" 33:2 [16756,11125,81]
01.06.2013 18:44:04: Txxplayernamexxr (83.2x.17.1x9:2304) ef04xxxxplayerguidsofsdfsskdjsd0befc8c1 - #0 "SeaGull" 35:2 [16764,11134,85]
01.06.2013 18:44:04: Txxplayernamexxr (83.2x.17.1x9:2304) ef0xxxplayerguidsdlsdklsdklkxxxb0befc8c1 - #1 "SeaGull" 35:2 [16764,11134,85]

Code:
xxplayernamexx - player name
xxxplayerguidsdlsdklsdklkxxx  - player guid

what is a seagull and is this a bug which keeps happening or a hacker ??

ok having a serious issue right now. players turning into seagulls randomly and are not able to spawn. when this happens no one is able to log back in after they log out.

server reboot fixes the issue. Also had this exact same problem on our dayz servers , dont remember how it was fixed back then.

here is a part of the log

Code:
xxplayernamexx - player name
xxxplayerguidsdlsdklsdklkxxx  - player guid

what is a seagull and is this a bug which keeps happening or a hacker ??

Did that happened when the players tried to log in? If yes, your server was probably under heavy load and the database didn't gave your players their infromation (position,equipment etc). A seagull is a.. seagull (google). It's the default character when the server/mission doesn't has any information where he should put you on the server.

There is no real fix for this. The only thing you can do is to add >5 "SeaGull"< to your createvehicle.txt, so it kicks the player if they spawn as a seagull.

Spider said: ↑
Try manually updating Battleye: http://www.battleye.com/download.html
i tried this file . and still not working . and there is 5 battleye dir in arma2....

Why do you have 5 Battleye folders in your OA directory? You only need one Battleye folder in your config folder (where your basic.cfg and server.cfg is located) and one Battleye Folder in your Expansion Folder.

I found the Solution for getting back Teleported
if you are an admin and you want to Teleport you can't becouse you get To you're last location becouse of this:
Found in the player_spawn_2.sqf
just Comment it out with /* ... */
Code:
    //reset position
    _randomSpot = true;
    _tempPos = getPosATL player;
    _distance = _debug distance _tempPos;
    if (_distance < 150) then {
        _randomSpot = false;
    };   

_distance = [0,0,0] distance _tempPos;
    if (_distance < 100) then {
        _randomSpot = false;
    };
    _distance = _mylastPos distance _tempPos;
    if (_distance > 400) then {
        _randomSpot = false;
    };

if (_randomSpot) then {
        _mylastPos = _tempPos;
    };

Drew Reid
Can't Start Pcleanup Start ...
You see my database

Sorry I dont have skype.

Try executing the pCleanup manually (right click, execute), then restart server
watch the server monitor log, if it shows any "Object invalid value" skipped. Then you have a problem on your database and you need to fix that first.

There are no NPC's at the hidden ivan Lab at sabina.
Somebody noticed that?

If they are not at Lab they are probably not at Sector B
which may mean you have invalid data in your database.

Based on your additions ideas I have started a replacement for the Origins AI. Story should be that Bandits have overtaken SectorB and most of the Army had to leave Taviana. So far from the tests even with a 10fps server and several more AI no lagging helis and the overall performance on lower powererd servers seems to be better witch SARGE AI.

So you're saying you replaced Origins AI at Sector B with Bandit AI?
Id love to have a look at it if it has vast server improvements!

Looks like the devs are out hitting unofficials tonight, we just got massive amounts of jets and tanks dumped in our server then the message flashed that it was unoffical server and all that, I have a screenshot of the people in the room at the time it happened.

Add this these to your ban List
Dev Hackers.
91.76.237.229 1e94d1667a9fd7f06ec0624992dd9d4b paraboloider
90.155.145.38 0be2d85f31bc2c9011fa0e3958f7ad78 [Mr] skanch

#battleye

i make battleye updated . i can see battleye 's message when i connecting server .

this is from server .

11:30:39 Dedicated host created.
11:30:41 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.173)
11:30:41 Host identity created.
11:40:16 Redone uses modified data file
11:40:16 BattlEye Server: Player #0 OK (220.165.85.xxx:2316) connected
11:40:17 Player Redone connecting.
11:40:17 Mission Dayz Origins read from directory.
11:40:19 Player Redone connected (id=86921).
11:40:19 BattlEye Server: Player #0 OK - GUID: 7f629be4ffxxxx5f2ad (unverified)
11:41:47 Roles assigned.
11:41:47 Reading mission ...

.. looks like battleye is working ?

but when i check server info in the server list . the Bettleye ruquest is No..

Back