Origins Server?

The poin
9kb or 9gb... makes not much difference... the volume makes it

and its called twice...

but i guess you dont get what i mean... so just forget it... ^^

The point is you find a mistake, good job. But the time it took to come on here and bitch about it you could have went onto git and corrected the issue. Not ha hard thing to do is it?

my goal was not to report a bug in the first place... it was to make you openminded to not make the same mistakes again and again and again...

The AI choppers are independent from the server_cleanup. Just follow the steps i have provided some pages ago to enable them, works with all dayz_server.pbo files.
The message at the grave is usually shown when u r nearby. it might not be shown if you use the old server_cleanup fix. hiding the grave works for me (option is "destroy grave")
Delayed lootspawn isn´t a problem on my server. it´s there immediately except in some very rare cases. Mostly when server fps drops shortly because of connecting players (i only have a virtualized windows server, therefore the overall performance is not that great).

I just replaced my dayz_server.pbo file, with the one you posted. So, the server_cleanup file I used is also yours.
I don't understand then why there is no other option on the grave.. what i might have done wrong ?

also just after replacing the pbo and restarting server, I was able to see the MH60S flying. Didnt have to do anything else.

Currently working on custom inv for players to start with. Ran into a little problem with the sql side but hoping Thevisad gets back to me and should have it all up and running.

Hello i am new here. Thx for the Serverfiles . It all works well!
But i have only one probleme with Day/Night cycle. It always changes between day and night.
someone an idea?

I am using this files: https://github.com/MajorPainage/Origins
Settings:
[4,false,true] execFSM "core_time.fsm";
If you want to have a dayOnly just comment the line for core_time.fsm and set hiveext.ini to Static time 8 hour and reboot every 8 hours.

I want day and night. I would like 3 hours day and 3 hours of night. Can you tell me what should I do? I have no idea! I think the cycle is buggy or I'm wrong ?!

I just replaced my dayz_server.pbo file, with the one you posted. So, the server_cleanup file I used is also yours.
I don't understand then why there is no other option on the grave.. what i might have done wrong ?

also just after replacing the pbo and restarting server, I was able to see the MH60S flying. Didnt have to do anything else.

At least to destroy the cross you have to be very close. The text should also show up when u r nearby. We have no issues with this one. Do you have any messages in the RPT ?

you guys are putting unnecessary things here and there....
like the whole BASTARDS folder... useless... because its not getting the message killed for 100% and lesser than 100% is 0% in this case...
and then whining around because some people are a bit confused and would better like it a bit more professional?
c'mon guys... the github should be as close as possible to the original... and not some bullshit of some i-know-everything-better-than-you kids are creating...

how i would react?.... i wouldnt even get this shit in in first place if im not 100% sure about it...
so i had nothing to bitch about in 2nd...
and dont flame me about not adding something to the project... dont forget who did the keyfile magic...
but i guess you could have done it on your own... (then why i was the only one who had a solution to this crap?)

so you are pissed because of my comment?.... gratz... now im pissed too... welcome to the club... deal with it...

you guys are putting unnecessary things here and there....
like the whole BASTARDS folder... useless... because its not getting the message killed for 100% and lesser than 100% is 0% in this case...
and then whining around because some people are a bit confused and would better like it a bit more professional?
c'mon guys... the github should be as close as possible to the original... and not some bullshit of some i-know-everything-better-than-you kids are creating...

how i would react?.... i wouldnt even get this shit in in first place if im not 100% sure about it...
so i had nothing to bitch about in 2nd...
and dont flame me about not adding something to the project... dont forget who did the keyfile magic...
but i guess you could have done it on your own... (then why i was the only one who had a solution to this crap?)

so you are pissed because of my comment?.... gratz... now im pissed too... welcome to the club... deal with it...

How about you remove the fucking folder then and come up with some changes that work for everyone? instead all you have done in come into this thread BITCH and cry.

everyone has aright to flame you after you point out a bug but your intention was not to point out said bug but infact to have a go at someone else and their work. GOOD JOB

Come up with some changes and help everyone out for once instead of being a little bitch.

and why would i want to set sigs back to 0? you trying to indicate the fact without you i would not have that set to 2? because if that's the case i got sour news for you buddy.

Just because updates don't reach git does not mean i am missing them >.< fucking scrub.

There a a few things on my server that have not reached git and tbh i am happy they never will because of people like you. I will continue to share my work with Alex and maybe a select few others but not helping people if little fucks like you come in here and like to act like twats

and why would i want to set sigs back to 0? you trying to indicate the fact without you i would not have that set to 2? because if that's the case i got sour news for you buddy.

Just because updates don't reach git does not mean i am missing them >.< fucking scrub.

There a a few things on my server that have not reached git and tbh i am happy they never will because of people like you. I will continue to share my work with Alex and maybe a select few others but not helping people if little fucks like you come in here and like to act like twats
i guess you little prick forgot from where the file comes in first place...
if you dont know it by yourself then ask your secret source where they got it...

i extracted it.. and uploaded it on rapidshare... so it found its way to git too...
and as long you claim i did nothing useful to the project you should have the balls and dont use my stuff in this case or you just shut the fuck up

so you keep your shit... and i keep mine... i dont use your files anyways... so be a man and do the same with mine...

and now for me this kiddie conversation with you is over...

i guess you little prick forgot from where the file comes in first place...
if you dont know it by yourself then ask your secret source where they got it...

i extracted it.. and uploaded it on rapidshare... so it found its way to git too...
and as long you claim i did nothing useful to the project you should have the balls and dont use my stuff in this case or you just shut the fuck up

so you keep your shit... and i keep mine... i dont use your files anyways... so be a man and do the same with mine...

and now for me this kiddie conversation with you is over...

oh you leaked the files? good job mate but you're incorrect the person who leaked the files in the first place was HANGENDER and infact all credit should go his way.

alright Mr. Betterknow...
like i said... if you can read...

im talking about the DayzOrigins.com.bikey file...
and now search this thread for the regarding post... i doubt you can find it... you need to be able to read for this one...

what the heck am i discussing with you little kid ffs...
you seem to not have the slightest clue of what im talking about...
you better keep your mouth shut... or maybe you will hurt yourself...

how does one read this thread? not sure i understand how to do that shit? would you be so kind as to record in voice the content of this thread, i don't want to hurt my self while going through it with such big and complex words.

I didn't. After manual execution i hasn't any errors, vehicles are alive again. Thanks!

You can run the pMain() from a batch file with something like (fill in your own details)
Code:
.\MySQL\bin\mysql --user=root --password=password --host=127.0.0.1 --port=3306--database=dayz_origins --execute="call pMain()"
is quite well covered here: http://opendayz.net/threads/how-to-make-a-server-auto-restart.76/

There was a thread that covered killing the server from a batch file, can't find it right now. I prefer to use https://github.com/ziellos2k/BattleNET , not been updated for a while, still works ok though..

Back