Origins Server?

Anyone know, if this can be hosted on a professional host, like Vilayer (not that they are professional by any means)...I have full access to my MySQL and server files via NaviCat and FTP. Unfortunately they use a Admin Control Panel and Origins doesn't show up for me to 'start' the server by clicking the 'start' button through their ACP. I was wondering if there was a way to upload this stuff (just like how I have it ...I've tested it in LAN and it works) but somehow get it to run with them. Just curious.

It always crashes with a line such as:
3:06:16 "_result = ["PASS","2e300371"], ARRAY"
3:06:16 "_key2 = CHILD:504:2e300371:"

Hmm not getting any crashes on mine at all, only fix from the git that I haven't used is the bikey one... I also have a short restart period of 4 hours and my processor is total pants compared to the ones others are using on here. I'm running Origins on Server 2008 R2 with latest updates.

Not sure if this helps at all?

so cortez is still using my file?... which (he says) i did not add to the project as well... ^^ you are a joke man...
but i take this as your way of apology... as long as you shut the fuck up enjoy it...

Gagi, if you are not here to add anything constructive or help the community and you don't use any of the files submitted in the Git.... Why are you even reading these forums? Lets stop flaming and get back to what this thread is all about....

Working together to make a stable Origins server...

so cortez is still using my file?... which (he says) i did not add to the project as well... ^^ you are a joke man...
but i take this as your way of apology... as long as you shut the fuck up enjoy it...

He asked how to use a file which i instructed him how to use it. If your only objective in life is to be a complete arse then please take it else where. If what your profile says is true and you are 33 years of age then START ACTING LIKE IT. i would suggest you stay away from this whole topic / thread and keep your immature shit to your self.

What
im not interested in what you suggest my little mexican...
and when you act like a kid i can do it too... same rights for everyone on this world... no 2 classes for YOU and YOUR MATES and the UH-AH-REST-OF-THE-WORLD... ^^

umm what difference does it make if im mexican or not....?

and you lost me at the end.

i already lost you at the start...
and it does make NO difference if you are mexican or not... you just dont understand any sense of sarcasm i guess...
i dont have anything against you personally... just to make that clear...
but i rage if someone tells me i dont have added anything here... but the same guy is using my files for sure
and profits more of my one single file than i or others could ever profit of his whole filepack...
when i take a look how many people loaded my file only from RS before it made its way to the git...
then i would say more people are using my keyfile than your serverfiles... (never mind... dont care...)
i told you twice what problems you had in this files... but you havent cared...didnt want to hear it... and now whining and bitching around... yeah... if this is the way.. then go on...

the next time (an origins update will come sooner or later and signfiles will change) i will keep my damned files locked thats for sure... if this is all what you can tell about it...

hasta luego my mexican friend... ^^

Started to notice in the past couple days what people were saying about choppers not holding fuel.
Ours seem only to happen on the scrappy looking chopper. Can't confirm the others. Repair everything shown from the outside, but get in the chopper and it still shows red hull and fuel just pisses through.

Started to notice in the past couple days what people were saying about choppers not holding fuel.
Ours seem only to happen on the scrappy looking chopper. Can't confirm the others. Repair everything shown from the outside, but get in the chopper and it still shows red hull and fuel just pisses through.

Yep seen this on mine and other servers also, most of the time it has been the UH-1 that leaked though. I know for a fact that not repairing the windscreen glass can cause this. Possibly a bug in there somewhere?

I don't currently have a chopper doing this on my server but perhaps there is something odd in the damage/hitpoints fields of the object_data table?

Yep seen this on mine and other servers also, most of the time it has been the UH-1 that leaked though. I know for a fact that not repairing the windscreen glass can cause this. Possibly a bug in there somewhere?

I don't currently have a chopper doing this on my server but perhaps there is something odd in the damage field of the object_data table?
afaik the window glasses are used as some kind of fueltank parts in choppers. We don´t have issues with leaking fuel after repairing but we noticed that after repairing anything using the repairstation after a server reboot the repaired parts are gone unless you dismount/remount a part from it before.

Fuel leaking out of choppers is an Arma thing, was fixed in vanilla dayZ 1.7.5.1 (or 1.7.1.3 :)), I believe..

Back