Origins Server?

i have a Working server with the Files.
Server FPS 5-8

Anyone have a Fix to get more Server FPS?

My System
Code:
Intel XEON E3-1230v2
4 x 3,3 GHz inkl. HT
16 GB DDR3 ECC
1 Gbit Network

My Basic.cfg

Code:
MinBandwidth=2147483647;
MaxBandwidth=2147483647;
MaxMsgSend=92;
MaxSizeGuranteed=128;
MinErrorToSendNear=0.029999997;
MinErrorToSend=0.0019999994;
MaxCustomFileSize=10000000;
Windowed=0;
adapter=-1;
3D_Performance=0;
Resolution_Bpp=16;
class sockets
{
    maxPacketSize=1400;
};
serverLongitude=9;
serverLatitude=51;
serverLongitudeAuto=9;
serverLatitudeAuto=51;

i have a Working server with the Files.
Server FPS 5-8

Anyone have a Fix to get more Server FPS?

My System
Code:
Intel XEON E3-1230v2
4 x 3,3 GHz inkl. HT
16 GB DDR3 ECC
1 Gbit Network

My Basic.cfg

Code:
MinBandwidth=2147483647;
MaxBandwidth=2147483647;
MaxMsgSend=92;
MaxSizeGuranteed=128;
MinErrorToSendNear=0.029999997;
MinErrorToSend=0.0019999994;
MaxCustomFileSize=10000000;
Windowed=0;
adapter=-1;
3D_Performance=0;
Resolution_Bpp=16;
class sockets
{
    maxPacketSize=1400;
};
serverLongitude=9;
serverLatitude=51;
serverLongitudeAuto=9;
serverLatitudeAuto=51;
Is that with 1 player? if so same problem i had.

Currently i got some Problems with the loot spawn...
Frash start - a lot of Loot
After 3 Hours - No more Loot...

... :/ You have any idea ?

It seems the files that got leaked was bad but Cortez will release his modified files soon so wait and try them.

by the way. Today the server was freezing again.

21.05.2013 15:26:14: Ryuden (89.178.250.49:2304) cfcd569936c3c41c1b23b8fc8c8271a4 - #1 "dayzLogin" = ["77144326",<NULL-object>]

adjusted publicvariable.txt to:

5 "dayzLogin" !="dayzLoginRecord"
5 "dayzLogin2"

now it should be ok

@Gagi2 - - Can you explain how you fixed this. I have the same problem with an external db, and I read the page that was linked in the post above your reply on this, but I didn't understand how to go about fixing this.
so do you have an own sql server running? you need access to the cfg files to change this one...
but it only matters if you are hosting the database on a linux machine...
its no problem at all on a windows machine... because windows doesnt make difference of upper and lowercase...

loot and zombies and fast time are fixed in : http://rghost.net/46003073 (the day/night change is some kind of unsync but working).

Also i have adjusted variables.sqf in fix\variables.sqf :

dayz_spawnDelay =50;
dayz_spawnWait =-50;
dayz_lootDelay =1;
dayz_lootWait =-50;

additionally there is a annoying restriction in player_spawnCheck.sqf

_maxZombies = 50; (original value)
i´ve set it to _maxZombies = 2000;

now no more problems wirh zombies and loot spawning

Loot problems with car: If you enter a loot aree with car there is a quite huge timer in player_spawnCheck.sqf

try out to set it like this:

if (dayz_inVehicle and !_inVehicle) then {
dayz_spawnWait = -60;
//_maxZombies = _maxZombies + 2;
};

It´s also worth to change line 94 in player_spawnCheck.sqf to: if (_age > 1) then {

since i made this changes no one ever complained about loot/zombie problems.

I use the same server files. But can't find player_spawnCheck.sqf. Nor in the mission file or somewhere else? Where is it?

And another bug i have. If i look to a house, I cant see the phrase like on other original origins servers: "This great house was build by ...".
I thing thats the reason I can't buils garages. The system don't know that i have some. Allways a message that i need to build a level 1 house before. Any solution?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/arma2oa2013052119181165.jpg/

I use the same server files. But can't find player_spawnCheck.sqf. Nor in the mission file or somewhere else? Where is it?

And another bug i have. If i look to a house, I cant see the phrase like on other original origins servers: "This great house was build by ...".
I thing thats the reason I can't buils garages. The system don't know that i have some. Allways a message that i need to build a level 1 house before. Any solution?

player_spawnCheck is in the dayz_code.pbo -> compile -> player_spawnCheck.sqf

if it´s your own house it won´t show up. only other houses. For me it is working correctly

so do you have an own sql server running? you need access to the cfg files to change this one...
but it only matters if you are hosting the database on a linux machine...
its no problem at all on a windows machine... because windows doesnt make difference of upper and lowercase...

I got it to work with the db on the same machine as the game server.
But I prefer to save the resources and use an external db on our web hosting which is on Linux.

I have the same problem as you did, but I am unclear on how you fixed it.

Hi all, well my friend and I are trying hostear with your "mini guide" origins server but when the server has loaded the mission, when is trying to connect to the service, the server gives an error and closes stop working, and we didn't know which parameter is giving us the problem, we would be very helpful if we can fix this problem, because we plan on testing it on a Lan Party and see what this server can done with all your help, from already, thank you very much to all :D

And here is the damn error >.<"

v4yAAK4.png

Sorry for grammar mistakes, it's 2:36 AM and i'm very very tired, see you tomorrow ;)

Back