Origins Server?

Hi all, well my friend and I are trying hostear with your "mini guide" origins server but when the server has loaded the mission, when is trying to connect to the service, the server gives an error and closes stop working, and we didn't know which parameter is giving us the problem, we would be very helpful if we can fix this problem, because we plan on testing it on a Lan Party and see what this server can done with all your help, from already, thank you very much to all :D

And here is the damn error >.<"

v4yAAK4.png

Sorry for grammar mistakes, it's 2:36 AM and i'm very very tired, see you tomorrow ;)

I think the same like indepth. Configurate your hive.ini with your SQL User and PW...

@ .=QUACK=.Major.Pain: I have the SQL Database on the Computer like the Origins Server. For testing i have them in the moment on a local machine. Before it's not running perfect, i don't need a root server or something else :)
I look today evening what i can do. I hope someone upload server files without bugs.
http://opendayz.net/members/quack-major-pain.89/

Well, now the last error is gone, i uploaded the full.sql file to my database and it's working, there isn't no error, but when I try to join the match, the game give's me that error.

PDuNn3c.png

:( geez, sorry for all the problems but i can't find the fix by myself (for now) but seems like I don't have the map downloaded or something like that, but i can play in other servers :S

I think the same like indepth. Configurate your hive.ini with your SQL User and PW...

@ .=QUACK=.Major.Pain: I have the SQL Database on the Computer like the Origins Server. For testing i have them in the moment on a local machine. Before it's not running perfect, i don't need a root server or something else :)
I look today evening what i can do. I hope someone upload server files without bugs.

I am aware that on a Windows platform everything works fine. Linux is the issue, and setting lower case = 1, still cased the issue with table not found even though it's there. We use reality based db on linux with no problems. The hiveext.dll needs to be modified to fix the issue.

Well, now the last error is gone, i uploaded the full.sql file to my database and it's working, there isn't no error, but when I try to join the match, the game give's me that error.

PDuNn3c.png

:( geez, sorry for all the problems but i can't find the fix by myself (for now) but seems like I don't have the map downloaded or something like that, but i can play in other servers :S

Did you copy the @DayzOrigins into the folder?

by the way. Today the server was freezing again.

21.05.2013 15:26:14: Ryuden (89.178.250.49:2304) cfcd569936c3c41c1b23b8fc8c8271a4 - #1 "dayzLogin" = ["77144326",<NULL-object>]

adjusted publicvariable.txt to:

5 "dayzLogin" !="dayzLoginRecord"
5 "dayzLogin2"

now it should be ok
My server froze again today with 30 players.
i will try your method too :)

Hi all,

usually I use the mod based on the Pwnoz0r releade i've nerver setup a server just with the file and import in Sql.
Is it possible that you share the server like the pwnoz0r release.
Thanks a lot and sorry for my noob knowledge :)

I got it to work with the db on the same machine as the game server.
But I prefer to save the resources and use an external db on our web hosting which is on Linux.

I have the same problem as you did, but I am unclear on how you fixed it.

first i added this line into my mysql config
Code:
my.cnf

[mysqld]
lower_case_table_names = 1
restarted the server...
and then set up the origins database and imported the sql file...

if you have the sql imported before it may cause some problems...

so give it another try and report back...

I need help with this i got the server installed and i get the loading screen, then i receive the mission but then it just hangs at the last loading screen. Im using HFB servers i dont know if that help.

IM WILLING TO PAY FOR HELP

My server froze again today with 30 players.
i will try your method too :)

Strange i have most of the time 40 players and did have one time a froze screen.

But earlier some people did mention that we maybe have to rewrite the code and set up our own Mod. Then we can delete the stuff and fix everything. I can setup a website and a testing server... who wanna join please sent me a PM.

I edited the Loot of the Urals in the pCleanup script but as soon as i start the server, its reseting itself back to normal.
The same happens if i want to add something in character_data table.
How did you get it work?

Did did only edit the script and did save it. Its working perfect in the URAL are now DMR's and ammo. After every restart the stuff is back there.... because i run the script.

I still having the same error displayed up, it's a dummy's guide to setup an origins server, this is my third attempt at this and not get it to work :(

I still having the same error displayed up, it's a dummy's guide to setup an origins server, this is my third attempt at this and not get it to work :(

But have the user who joins also the MOD on his computer? Did you try to redownload it? There is no guide i believe how to run it... maybe you can ask it on the forum from GamersPlantoon :p

yes i have the mod files, i'm the only trying to enter in the server, but seems that origins doesn't like me :S i'm reinstalling all, by the time i reinstalled Arma 2 and Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead, then DAYZ mod and then, Origins mod

Back