Origins Server?

What's the easiest way to generate vehicles for this?

My typical way is a no-go as the tables are different here from what I can tell.

Edit: Figured it out. What are the different procedures for in basic terms?

What's the point of the insert into object_data lines for uralcivil2's?

BEGIN

DECLARE sInstance VARCHAR(8) DEFAULT '1';
DECLARE iVehSpawnMax INT DEFAULT 387;
DECLARE iTimeoutMax INT DEFAULT 520;
DECLARE iTimeout INT DEFAULT 0;
DECLARE iNumVehExisting INT DEFAULT 0;
DECLARE iNumClassExisting INT DEFAULT 0;
DECLARE i INT DEFAULT 1;
do u guys know 8 1 387 520 these count means .

Anyone know where the starting gear loadout comes from? Its not from a table in the DB so am assuming one of the Origins scripts has a default array of items however I cant seem to find where it comes from.

Would be nice to add a map at the very least to the initial fresh spawn loadout.

There a way to speed up loot spawning? Not sure if this has more I/O that DayZ default, but just for ten players it is taking a while to generate loot.

Can some one help me to spawn 400 vehicles on my server please, i can even spawn 1 lol, i have been all the night trying but i can't. :(
Thank you for you help.

Hey, I got the server up after a while and no cars spawned is there a fix? It shows objects_spawns has all the spawns just not object_data....

I have been looking for a fix is there any? EDIT:Lastly i have no functions like pcleanup pmain etc did i miss something?

Code:
INSERT INTO `object_spawns` VALUES ('0000000000307', 'rth_copter_green', '[38,[9320.15,7765.53,0]]', 'Krasnoznamen\'sk');
INSERT INTO `object_spawns` VALUES ('0000000000308', 'UH1H_DZ', '[252,[5317.76,8620.61,0]]', 'Bilgrad Na Moru');

there is a suspicion that the code database import there is an error because the syntax "\" there should not be
Code:
Krasnoznamen\'sk');

found a way as to add to the server bath mobile,
in the database table it should be called as
Code:
origins_bathmobile

How do you guys handle restarts with multiple dayz servers running off your box?

Just add the ip and port in the command line, and if your using a starter script like I do, I change the file name from arma2oaserver.exe to origins_1.exe for server 1 and orgins_2.exe for server 2. Then use those names in the starter script to start and stop the server.

Can some one help me to spawn 400 vehicles on my server please, i can even spawn 1 lol, i have been all the night trying but i can't. :(
Thank you for you help.

If there are vehicles in your object_data table but they don't appear in the server, and your running the pMain function, you might have too many vehicles which causes nothing to spawn in. Deleted some of them. maxvehicles=357 I think. You could probably increase that and test it too.

Hey, I got the server up after a while and no cars spawned is there a fix? It shows objects_spawns has all the spawns just not object_data....

I have been looking for a fix is there any? EDIT:Lastly i have no functions like pcleanup pmain etc did i miss something?

You have to run the pMain function to spawn vehicles.

Did you get errors when importing the sql? did you get a permissions message?
If so, import it as 'root' user.

Code:
INSERT INTO `object_spawns` VALUES ('0000000000307', 'rth_copter_green', '[38,[9320.15,7765.53,0]]', 'Krasnoznamen\'sk');
INSERT INTO `object_spawns` VALUES ('0000000000308', 'UH1H_DZ', '[252,[5317.76,8620.61,0]]', 'Bilgrad Na Moru');

there is a suspicion that the code database import there is an error because the syntax "\" there should not be
Code:
Krasnoznamen\'sk');

found a way as to add to the server bath mobile,
in the database table it should be called as
Code:
origins_bathmobile

Thanks.

I wasn't sure if it was an error or trying to create a special character.
Anyways, I removed that portion, and converted 2 pickups into the bath mobile in the sql.
Git has been updated.

Saving items in house:

I finally got around to saving the items in the house yesterday, and today after a restart, when I enter, it appears everything is gone.
This is somewhat incorrect. It seems looking in the database, that all the items are still there, but after the restart, the items in the database are not being inserted in the building inventory.
But looking in the hiveext.log, it appears it is captured:

Code:
2013-06-04 05:02:28 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["OBJ","1187","large_shed_lvl_1","12345678",[247,[16120.8,6022.77,0.002]],[[["M24","ItemHatchet"],[2,1]],[["ItemRestTent","ItemBpt_g_b","ItemBpt_g_s","ItemBpt_h1","ItemBattery","ItemCementBag","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemBloodbag","ItemMorphine","FoodCanFrankBeans"],[1,3,2,1,2,1,3,2,2,1]],[[],[]]],[["stage_1",0],["stage_2",0],[".=QUACK=.Major.Pain",1.0e07],["passwordtut",1234]],0.0,0.0]

Not sure if this is something I am capable of figuring out, but hopefully some of you more talented folks have a clue as to what to look for now.

Just add the ip and port in the command line, and if your using a starter script like I do, I change the file name from arma2oaserver.exe to origins_1.exe for server 1 and orgins_2.exe for server 2. Then use those names in the starter script to start and stop the server.

Thank you for all your help, Pain.

Some great ideas. What command line option do you use to change the IP associated? I've been leaving it all alone so it runs off my main IP and the second server runs on a higher port automatically. I'd like to resolve this.

Should be easy for me to swap my auto restart scripts over to point to seperate exe's.

Thanks again.

Saving items in house:

I finally got around to saving the items in the house yesterday, and today after a restart, when I enter, it appears everything is gone.
This is somewhat incorrect. It seems looking in the database, that all the items are still there, but after the restart, the items in the database are not being inserted in the building inventory.
But looking in the hiveext.log, it appears it is captured:

Code:
2013-06-04 05:02:28 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["OBJ","1187","large_shed_lvl_1","12345678",[247,[16120.8,6022.77,0.002]],[[["M24","ItemHatchet"],[2,1]],[["ItemRestTent","ItemBpt_g_b","ItemBpt_g_s","ItemBpt_h1","ItemBattery","ItemCementBag","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemBloodbag","ItemMorphine","FoodCanFrankBeans"],[1,3,2,1,2,1,3,2,2,1]],[[],[]]],[["stage_1",0],["stage_2",0],[".=QUACK=.Major.Pain",1.0e07],["passwordtut",1234]],0.0,0.0]

Not sure if this is something I am capable of figuring out, but hopefully some of you more talented folks have a clue as to what to look for now.

Great news, i hope the other git users can help you with the last bit.. Would be se nice with that update.

All the people with the "house-bug" you dont put it into the foundation then? because there is 2 storages after you have built your house done, foundation is still there and you can store stuff in it and it has the same name as the house storage.

My brother have had his house for 2 weeks soon and it have never despawned any loot in it.
But then he didnt put his shit into the foundation :D becuase when he first did build it he did that and was like "wtf why did it not save???" and after that restart he found out there was 2 storages in 1 house.

So he did put 1 soda into each and looked into it after the next restart and that storage with the only soda in it was the right one.

So ye, there is 2 storages in 1 house, is this really a problem or did you just put all your stuff in the wrong storage?

Back