Origins Server?

This is driving us crazy, our debug monitor keeps dropping out. When it drops out zombies stop attacking and loot stops spawning and all of that. So Im guessing the .sqf in the /fixes/ folders are only randomly working.

Do you still have SargeAi active ? For anyone else with the standard AI it seems to work

you havent set the prefix correctly when packing the pbo...
but this problem was sorted so many times here...

you guys should do more search and read here...

Yea I'm reading it now. It turns out you need to read over 4 pages to get the answer..

So basically the answer is dont pack with cpbo and use PBO manager!, its annoying where you use search function and it doesnt get you to the answer, it took 4 pages of reading just to get an answer. Maybe the first post of this thread should take us to each of the fixes posted by people...

Sharkking, SARGE AI is still working, but problem only occurred recently.

Gagi2, can you please guide me to where the problem is fixed, still have the issue.

you have to set the prefix to z\addons\dayz_server
im using the BinPBO Personal Edition and it works with it so far

Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found

and the its ALL there!

I have extracted the PBO and the server_monitor files is there in the system dir.
So i'd assume the prefix is correct???

We just need to know how to keep the debug monitor up! as soon as it goes down, everything stops working.

the file IS there... but if the prefix is wrong or not set then the game cant find these files...

I noticed that the server crashes after
Hiveext.log"
18:44:11 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS", "99e64354"]
arma2oaserver.RPT:
18:44:11 "_result = [" PASS "," 99e64354 "], ARRAY"
18:44:11 "_key2 = CHILD: 504:99 e64354:"

Hey Does anyone know or have an admin tool that can do 4 hour restarts and run pmain to clear the map of exploded cars? Most admin tools I've tryed don't have a database or a restart timer.

We use gotcha antihack http://forum.gotcha-antihack.com/index.php?topic=3077.0
It has the ability to setup timed restarts with 30min, 10min, 5min,1min warning messages.
I create a .bat and the panel uses it to restart the server and does all the cleanup and respawn aswell as update the banlist.
It comes with whitelist or whitelist which can be setup for different times of the day.
Scheduled messages, logging, etc. It's originally setup for Bliss databasse, but it works on any server and any map.

If you download it, use 1.2.5 which is the latest and best version.
It is still in Alpha, but it performs pretty much as a good stable release.

For my 2nd Question...for example, I'm in the USA, so Vilayer says they allow full access...but that can always seem 'cloudy' with the real meaning. Do you or anyone else have experience with Vilayer and me being able to host DayZ Origins there?

Thank you. As far as it showing under the DayZ Origins server list in DayZCommander...is there anything special I need to change in the files you listed as response to my first question? Or is it automatic due to the coding within the file that it's recognized as a Origins server?

Thank you for your prompt response.

The instructions are listed below the files with pretty stright forward step, and I or others can help you with any questions. Most of the changes are only configuring the server.

I tried to install that program on my pc and it will not install.
A;ways says not enough space to install, but that seems to be just a glitch.

LOL After 11 attempts, it finally installed.
Now to figure out how the hell to use it.

We use gotcha antihack http://forum.gotcha-antihack.com/index.php?topic=3077.0
It has the ability to setup timed restarts with 30min, 10min, 5min,1min warning messages.
I create a .bat and the panel uses it to restart the server and does all the cleanup and respawn aswell as update the banlist.
It comes with whitelist or whitelist which can be setup for different times of the day.
Scheduled messages, logging, etc. It's originally setup for Bliss databasse, but it works on any server and any map.

If you download it, use 1.2.5 which is the latest and best version.
It is still in Alpha, but it performs pretty much as a good stable release.

That thing is a complete pile of shit >.< Don't even think Gotcha eve stops or detects any hacks?

Didn't work - still get the same error.

Sorry Pain, the error started to come up after I imported your new .sql into my database. There was an error during the import (cant remember the exact error text.).
After running: SET GLOBAL log_bin_trust_function_creators = 1
the .sql imported without error and the "dayzorigins.rndspawn does not exist" errors stopped.

This is how I fixed mine.

As for scheduled restarts, I use Major Pains startup batch file. It shuts down the server, shuts down BEC, I also added a mysqldump line to backup the database, then it runs pCleanup and pMain and restarts bec.exe, then the server. I have a Scheduler.xml in bec config that runs a 4 hour restart cycle. It gives warnings then runs the Startup batch file again at the end of 4 hours and the cycle starts again. Works flawlessly.

The instructions are listed below the files with pretty stright forward step, and I or others can help you with any questions. Most of the changes are only configuring the server.

Thank you. Do you or anyone else know of a hosting provider, like Vilayer, that will allow me to run this? I am very excited to get a server up and running and be apart of this movement for free information and not supporting people who try make a profit off of others.

I just don't have the resources for my own dedication server.

I'm just tryin to find a host who will allow me to run this if anyone has any suggestions.

We're having some issues with our server.

Server was working perfect and then all of a sudden on next restart:
1) Repair menu not working
2) Only spawning very few zombies and they aren't attacking survivors
3) Can't pickup loot unless open up gear menu
4) Debug monitor won't stay up permanently, fades in and out periodically
5) The spawn location text (eg, "Tavi, Novi Bor") on spawn is fading away 1 letter per minute.

Seems like server not handling it. Restart server, take the time to read through the thread (if you want to understand your server installation), post relevant sections of your .rpt file and remember this is a work in progress from an already buggy, albeit very good, mod.

Have a test server running from the git and it is performing well, for less than 10 people. I certainly wouldn't be putting the build into a public environment and expect it to run out of the box.

I fully understand your frustration. Try writing code for arma2 for a real experience of being aggravated :)

BinBPO.png

This is how I set up BinBPO with the prefix. Also had to untick Binarize as it gave me an error.

That thing is a complete pile of shit >.< Don't even think Gotcha eve stops or detects any hacks?

He didn't ask for a hack tool, he asked for something that would restart the server and run spawn scripts.
Out of the whole thing, the hack portion I would say is in alpha, but all the other functions work great.

Ye, it is really bad imo, crashes all the time and cant even support Taviana.

Supports Taviana fine. When setting up server as a favorite, just pick any map. Doesn't apply to anything anyway.
And ours has been running the last 3-4 months with no crashes. Previous versions had issues, but the last 2 or 3 have been better.

Sorry Pain, the error started to come up after I imported your new .sql into my database. There was an error during the import (cant remember the exact error text.).
After running: SET GLOBAL log_bin_trust_function_creators = 1
the .sql imported without error and the "dayzorigins.rndspawn does not exist" errors stopped.

This is how I fixed mine.

As for scheduled restarts, I use Major Pains startup batch file. It shuts down the server, shuts down BEC, I also added a mysqldump line to backup the database, then it runs pCleanup and pMain and restarts bec.exe, then the server. I have a Scheduler.xml in bec config that runs a 4 hour restart cycle. It gives warnings then runs the Startup batch file again at the end of 4 hours and the cycle starts again. Works flawlessly.

From what I can see, there are tables missing in the db that causes that error.
I just don't remember having the error in the past.

Back