Private Hive Tools [PHP]

Obviously though... unless it drops it off somewhere itself, the ' marks are going to cause an issue if it's actually trying to use those.

When I did that it respond that:

Host 'DedicatedBoxMachineName' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server

if you connect remotely, remove "bind-address = 127.0.0.1" in your MySQL config (my.ini/my.cnf)
make sure that your new wildcard user " % " has rights to access the Dayz-DB...

I'm attempting to connect remotely and locally. I have 2 other 'remote' connections to my Database going for various other tools so the user/connection is working fine.

I've always used the % wildcard and it's always had access to my entire database.

This is why I have no idea what else it could be.

Is there a chance the issue might be because I'm not using the default port and it's not actually grabbing/using my port?

The list of vehicles that populates the drop down menu coming from the database, i wanted to add in the blackhawk so I just replaced one of the other vehicles in the db with the appropriate class name, did not work though (as I had expected). Without using RMod, is there a way to make it work?

I know that certain vehicles in the db are restricted to certain maps, I was able to mess around with the db and successfully use the MTVR and Ural CDN, but no luck with any veh types that are not in the db already.

Hi,
i have made some helpfull scripts written in PHP for Reality & Bliss
Current includes:
- Survivor edit function with Backpack/Skin switching, Teleporting to last pitched Tent, Healing, etc..
- Spawning of vehicle to a players location (only vehicles from database set)
- Teleporting of a player to another player
- Remote server mission restart over rcon
- Vehicle Editor
Demo
DOWNLOAD (for private use only!)
Have Fun! :)
this is an incredible tool, it will allow me to use so many more admins as i wouldnt have to give them any crazy access to the DB or FTP . Please help me get this going on HFB server. i have uploaded it to my ftp server and have entered the correct information. but how then do i use it, only way ive seen so far is to login into the ftp server from firefox and browse to teh php file. at this point it still doesnt work though, i get some errors and no database interaction

I'm unable to get this to work with Lingor Skaro at this time.

I assume because it's ID is 14 and 'Select Map: Lingor' is looking for the 'old' lingor that was on 2 (or something like that)

I'm unable to get this to work with Lingor Skaro at this time.

I assume because it's ID is 14 and 'Select Map: Lingor' is looking for the 'old' lingor that was on 2 (or something like that)

open the "maps.php" in "include" folder and change the lingor id what you need or add a new map & id in this

#UPDATE

*REMOVED jquery tab menu , the tab/switch is now working with php & css
*ADDED clean & delete of tents in hive utility
*FIX clean deads in hive utility

Hello, I get the following error when trying to access the tool locally over my browser using 127.0.0.1 IP
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.
I have Apache set up properly as I'm able to load the test.php page successfully but when I go to attempt to load the server tool I get the error. I have checked all the information in the config and it is all correct. What could be causing this problem? Thank you in advanced.

Ideally you should check your error log, but you'll need to figure out where that is.

On a hunch -- double check config.php for typos? Missing "" ; etc ?

open the "maps.php" in "include" folder and change the lingor id what you need or add a new map & id in this

Hello Same Problem Chernarus is working fine. But the other maps got only the error

# ERROR! NO CORRECT MAP OR NOT AVAILABLE IN DATABASE #

but my lingor is world id2
i use for every map a singl database but when i swite under config.cfg to lingor db and would like to open lingor get this problem.

all maps got instance id 1

Question:
What mean this?
//LINGOR[2]
if ($GETMAP == 'Lingor'){
$DB_NAME = 'lingor';
$WORLD_ID_V = '2';
$WORLD_ID = '2';

DB_name the script know the db from config.cfg why he is changin here the db ?

found it!
when i set in map.php

the db_name=Map
than i can edit and spawn vehicle !

$wcheck1 = $db->query("SELECT `id` FROM `world` WHERE `id` = '".$WORLD_ID."' OR `name`= '".$DB_NAME."' ");
$wcheck2 = $db->query("SELECT `id` FROM `survivor` WHERE `world_id`='".$WORLD_ID."' ");
if (mysqli_num_rows($wcheck1)==FALSE || mysqli_num_rows($wcheck2)==FALSE) {
$DB_NAME = 'Oring';

hi, i have this made to get work with all maps on a single db. some maps has no vehicles , this is why i have make the config to switch the map id for use vehicles from a another map..

basicly the script is from my selfmade gameserver control center and i have ported this for public use.. the variable "$DB_NAME" in the config is not recommend for the public, the default shema of bliss/reality is with all maps inside..

Back