Private Hive Tools [PHP]

I have it working but it makes the vehicles appear in the water in some places.
Once I get it working better, I will share it.
awesome, ive been looking for help for the past 5 days now, im not good at scripting or writing programs like this so I have no idea what to do lol, I just saw in the config file that taviana was world id 10 and used that and it didn't work.. would be awesome to get it to work as it helps catch teles pretty easy

I have it setup for Namalsk and Taviana, but placements of vehicles don't work too good.
I shrunk and expanded the maps the best I could to get them to align with the vehicles, but it's some what difficult to get it exact. Bliss Admin does a far better job for finding the correct placements. This tool is somewhat off.

I uploaded what I added so far to git.

https://github.com/MajorPainage/Private-Hive-Tool

Actually I thought you had to pay to add a repo, but apparently not. :)

I will restructure it to have all 3.
Then people can choose whatever structure they want.

seems to be working fine with taviana, show all kinds of vehicles, ill test it out to see if they are correct.
I wish this admin map had the path of users movement, but this is better then nothing, awesome work Major

Taviana isn't too far off, but Namalsk is off some.
What is needed is the ability to offset x,y so that the vehicles/players can be adjusted up/down left/right to sync them to the map correctly.

I can adjust the map sizes to being them as close as possible, but they never sall in exactly where they should be.

Yea - I would prefer if Nightmare would take a look at the Bliss Admin, and use the online map system used there. It allows for zooming in and out. Placements are pretty much exact.

No.

I think I figured out how to tweak the maps a little better.
There was a little error in the code where it allowed to adjust players in respect to the map, but it wasn't setup to do the same for the vehicles.
Made the changes and got Namalsk pretty close now.
Working on Taviana again right now and see if I can get it closer than it was.

Awesome sauce, what admin map has player path lines, it helps to catch teleporters or people running straight to camps/vehicles with out knowing theyre there

None I know of. Gotcha has it, but their tool is in Alpha still, and they only have a Chernarus map installed.
It's hard coded in from what I can see and we can't add new ones.

Back