Private Hive Tools [PHP]

#UPDATE

*REMOVED jquery tab menu , the tab/switch is now working with php & css
*ADDED hive utility (Clean & Delete of Deploys, Players, Vehicles )

Ok, whats the RCON? Im new to this, trying to make a server where me and my friends can play and soon have it online for others. Its running, just like to use these Tools. but dont know the RCON :p Thanks if you reply!

First of all I absolutely LOVE this tool. It really helps me keep some admin stuff down to others who play on my server. Since I run this at home I do not want to give anymore access than is already given. The only question I have is what I am doing wrong? My web server I have this installed on is a different machine than my DayZ server. All of the functions work except the "Restart Server (Mission) function. So I have to manually restart the server when I make vehicle or object changes. The player stuff is fine since they can just log out and back in.

I am running 1.7.6.1 Pwnoz0r server separate from my web server. Web server is Apache with PHP in the same network (both joined to the same domain). It does not error out and it says it was completed but it does not actually restart the server or the mission. Any suggestions?

Seems I am getting a lot of php errors.

For entering in the ip: port rcon pw:
  • fsockopen():UDP protocal is not allowed in /.../rcon.php line 85
  • stream_set_timeout(): supplied argument is not a valued stream resource in/.../rcon.php line 86
For vehicle spawn:
  • mysqli_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /.../vehicle_spawn.php line 14
Object editor:
  • mysqli_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /.../vehicle_editor.php line 44
Teleport player:
  • mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /.../teleprot survivor.php line 156
Survivor Editor:
  • mysqli_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /.../survivor_editor.php line 406
Hive utility seems to work I'm guessing as when something is cleaned it removed damaged vehicles.
Now I may not be able to even use this as I am using a dayz.st server, and using my own webhost. Is there any ideas that can help me or should I scrap this and stick with what I have. Any comments/help/assistance/annoying grunts are accepted!
I like the easy UI with this, and would like to implement it for my users.

The Vehicle Spawn is not working u need to fix it and also the restart server is not working.

Im going to make a tutorial for the people who don't know how to set it up as well.

Back