Private Hive Tools [PHP]

Been using PHT since I found out about them. (Which is not very long unfortunately) I know it's not much, but just wanted to say thank you Nightmare, you've made managing a DayZ server so much easier!!! Can't wait for the new version!

Love the tools Nightmare. excited to see them coming out. I will even make an install tutorial for you on installing all the tools needed on your local PC to make it all run to a hosted HFB hive, since they don't have real nice tools like this.

thank you very much, this is very nice!

Been using PHT since I found out about them. (Which is not very long unfortunately) I know it's not much, but just wanted to say thank you Nightmare, you've made managing a DayZ server so much easier!!! Can't wait for the new version!

You're welcome , I hope the newer version will beat you :)

First, I am loving this cp. Thanks for continuing to develop this.

Everything works fine except the trader section. It just loads a blank page

I'm running epoch 1.0.2.1 on cherno.

If this has already been addressed, I'm sorry. If it's being fixed for the new update, let me know.

Once again, thanks for the development.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

athlon4011, I believe that the trader pages broke with either Epoch 1.0.2 or 1.0.2.1. I was figuring that the next version of PHT would probably be adjusted to work with the latest Epoch. (At least until the next Epoch update :( )

1.0.2 out now , have fun!

Hey Nightmare, I have a Quick question. I Added vehicles to the vehicle pool in the previous version. Then I updated to the latest 1.0.2.1, I can't seem to find the vehicles I added when I did the backup. Do you know where the vehicle pool is located? and is the there any way I can retrieve them from the previous PHT version files.

Hey Nightmare, I have a Quick question. I Added vehicles to the vehicle pool in the previous version. Then I updated to the latest 1.0.2.1, I can't seem to find the vehicles I added when I did the backup. Do you know where the vehicle pool is located? and is the there any way I can retrieve them from the previous PHT version files.

the vehicle pool is located in the database where you have installed

DAMN! This is so bad ass. It's way faster to load, and the Live Map...WOW! (The mini GPS- just wonderful) This is awesome Nightmare, thanks for all you have put into this.

I believe there might be a bug in the latest. I have the latest version and the previous installed on my wamp server and it seems like the latest has a problem updating the survivor editor. The latest shows an older version of whatever survivor i choose.

I checked it on my character and it says I'm dead(I'm not) and have a completely different loadout. Although in the older version, it shows everything correctly.

GrumpGat on page 4 said:
Im getting a
no connection to DB or not enough RIGHTS.

I have tried everything, the server and everything else connects to the database just fine, but I can't get this to connect.

Edit: Ok, so the database connection seems to be working, but rcon does not. any ideas? the password and stuff is all correct

Says everything is fine now, dammit man, what did you do?

I am getting the same issues.
Vl1Fs42.png

I have the same problem when giving it the mysql root login, and both have full rights. RCON isnt getting commands either, but I am more interested in the DB issue.

Dedicated box
Win Server 2008r2 x64 (VPS under Win Serv 08r2 Hypervizor)
XAMPP v3.2.1
DayZ Epoch 1.0.2.1 (custom .pbo's)

Says everything is fine now, dammit man, what did you do?

I am getting the same issues.
Vl1Fs42.png

I have the same problem when giving it the mysql root login, and both have full rights. RCON isnt getting commands either, but I am more interested in the DB issue.

Dedicated box
XAMPP v3.2.1
DayZ Epoch 1.0.2.1 (custom .pbo's)
I had the same problems before. I set up the control panel using wamp, then I transferred the working files to my webserver.

Try that

I had the same problems before. I set up the control panel using wamp, then I transferred the working files to my webserver.

Try that

so you set it up in a testbed with wamp then pushed the files to your production server? I can do that, but i would prefer not to, and there shouldn't be a reason for it to go sideways. It craps out with bitnami wamp stack and xampp and my cohort says to ignore it, but when I try to delate all the players from the database it says "0 entries removed", but there should be 2.

the tool work perfect but i have a bur or smtg.
There is a BIG delay(?) with DB data from local mysql base and private hive tools site. + when i restart my server the unique players always changes.
And all killed players ar showen as killed bandits.
Any resolve ?

p.s. sorry for double posting :/

so I have wiped and reinstalled all of arma and dayz, set up epoch 1.0.2.3, set up bec/be, and run the install php with no database issues. But now BEC shows the following:

Code:
Unhandled exception in thread started by <function start at 0x030A9770>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\BEC\Plugins\pht_whitelist\__init__.py", line 85, in start
    Bec_MysqlHandler(i)
  File "C:\BEC\Plugins\pht_whitelist\__init__.py", line 50, in __init__
    self.MySqlObj = Bec_Mysql()
  File "C:\BEC\Plugins\pht_whitelist\__init__.py", line 20, in __init__
    self.db = self.connect()
  File "C:\BEC\Plugins\pht_whitelist\__init__.py", line 26, in connect
    db = MySQLdb.connect(self.HOST, self.USER, self.PASS, self.DATABASE)
  File "MySQLdb\__init__.pyo", line 81, in Connect

File "MySQLdb\connections.pyo", line 187, in __init__
_mysql_exceptions.OperationalError: (2003, "Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)")

I setup the db, user, and pass in the pht_config.ini file, but its kicking out that error and the web console wont restart or shutdown the server? any ideas?

so I have wiped and reinstalled all of arma and dayz, set up epoch 1.0.2.3, set up bec/be, and run the install php with no database issues. But now BEC shows the following:

Code:
Unhandled exception in thread started by <function start at 0x030A9770>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\BEC\Plugins\pht_whitelist\__init__.py", line 85, in start
    Bec_MysqlHandler(i)
  File "C:\BEC\Plugins\pht_whitelist\__init__.py", line 50, in __init__
    self.MySqlObj = Bec_Mysql()
  File "C:\BEC\Plugins\pht_whitelist\__init__.py", line 20, in __init__
    self.db = self.connect()
  File "C:\BEC\Plugins\pht_whitelist\__init__.py", line 26, in connect
    db = MySQLdb.connect(self.HOST, self.USER, self.PASS, self.DATABASE)
  File "MySQLdb\__init__.pyo", line 81, in Connect

File "MySQLdb\connections.pyo", line 187, in __init__
_mysql_exceptions.OperationalError: (2003, "Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)")

I setup the db, user, and pass in the pht_config.ini file, but its kicking out that error and the web console wont restart or shutdown the server? any ideas?

what OS widnows or linux ?
try to change from localhost to 127.0.0.1

what OS widnows or linux ?
try to change from localhost to 127.0.0.1

sorry,
Dedicated box
4 virtual cores and 8gb of ram
XAMPP v3.2.1

ok, im a dumbass, updated it to 127.0.0.1 and STARTED THE APACHE/MYSQL server....derr

BUT, it still wont pass the shutdown/reboot to the server.

and setting the PHT to 127.0.0.1 fixes the server control. srsly?

Back