Random Clothing Parcels

Uhgg that's to bad King, I thought I was onto something. Hmm though from your suggestion maybe in the mission.sqm file? Something like:

Code:
class Item99
                {
                    position[]={-18725.248,379.55328,25889.797};
                    azimut=-17.0839;
                    id=95;
                    side="EAST";
                    vehicle="TK_INS_Soldier_EP1";
                    player="PLAYER COMMANDER";
                    skill=0.60000002;
                    init="this enableSimulation false;this allowDammage false;this disableAI 'FSM';this disableAI 'ANIM';this disableAI 'MOVE';";
                };

I just changed the side to east, Player to commander and the vehicle to a non-working skin. Something like this should work?

I found more skins to use with the beta patch "exploit"

There is a "allweaponsSlots" class inside ( communityconfigurationproject_e\Editor_AddedAllWeaponSlotsInfantryVariants )

First I had to add entries in the addons on the mission.sqm (to get rid of an error popup at login):
Code:
    addOns[]=
    {
        "chernarus",
        "ca_modules_animals",
        "dayz_code",
        "dayz_weapons",
        "dayz_equip",
        "dayz_vehicles",
        "cacharacters_pmc",
        "ca_modules_functions",
        "CA_CommunityConfigurationProject_E_Editor_AddedAllWeaponSlotsInfantryVariants"

};
    addOnsAuto[]=
    {
        "dayz_weapons",
        "ca_modules_functions",
        "chernarus",
        "CA_CommunityConfigurationProject_E_Editor_AddedAllWeaponSlotsInfantryVariants"
    };

After that I could use the following list of skins:
Code:
CDF_Commander_AllWeaponSlots
CDF_Soldier_Light_AllWeaponSlots
CDF_Soldier_Medic_AllWeaponSlots
CZ_Soldier_DES_AllWeaponSlots_EP1
CZ_Soldier_Light_DES_AllWeaponSlots_EP1
CZ_Soldier_Office_DES_AllWeaponSlots_EP1
CZ_Soldier_medik_DES_AllWeaponSlots_EP1
GER_Soldier_Medic_AllWeaponSlots_EP1
GUE_Villager3_AllWeaponSlots
GUE_Villager4_AllWeaponSlots
GUE_Woodlander1_AllWeaponSlots
GUE_Woodlander2_AllWeaponSlots
GUE_Woodlander3_AllWeaponSlots
GUE_Worker2_AllWeaponSlots
Herrera_AllWeaponSlots
Herrera_Light_AllWeaponSlots
Ins_Bardak_AllWeaponSlots
Ins_Commander_AllWeaponSlots
Ins_Lopotev_AllWeaponSlots
Ins_Soldier_Medic_AllWeaponSlots
Ins_Soldier_Pilot_AllWeaponSlots
Ins_Villager3_AllWeaponSlots
Ins_Villager4_AllWeaponSlots
Ins_Woodlander1_AllWeaponSlots
Ins_Woodlander2_AllWeaponSlots
Ins_Woodlander3_AllWeaponSlots
Ins_Worker2_AllWeaponSlots
RU_Commander_AllWeaponSlots
RU_Soldier_Light_AllWeaponSlots
RU_Soldier_Medic_AllWeaponSlots
Soldier_Crew_AllWeaponSlots_PMC
Soldier_Medic_AllWeaponSlots_PMC
TK_Soldier_Medic_AllWeaponSlots_EP1
USMC_Soldier_Crew_AllWeaponSlots
USMC_Soldier_Light_AllWeaponSlots
USMC_Soldier_Medic_AllWeaponSlots
USMC_Soldier_Officer_AllWeaponSlots
US_Pilot_Light_AllWeaponSlots_EP1
US_Soldier_Crew_AllWeaponSlots_EP1
US_Soldier_Light_AllWeaponSlots_EP1
US_Soldier_Medic_AllWeaponSlots_EP1
US_Soldier_Officer_AllWeaponSlots_EP1
Not all of them will show the backpack ( like sniper skin). But all seems functional with all slots available :)

I have only tested it briefly on my test server, so let me know if it also works for you guys..

Do players need to download an addon to use this? Please excuse me newbeeness, I'm new to this.

Hm ok thx. But how does the beta patch exploit work? I've managed to find the arma2oa.rpt file and in it the 'communityconfigurationproject_e\Editor_AddedAllWeaponSlotsInfantryVariants'. But I didn't find anything named 'allweaponsSlots'.

Edit:
found the 'communityconfigurationproject_e\Editor_AddedAllWeaponSlotsInfantryVariants' under 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\expansion\addons' But I don't really know how to move on now.

So i just have to add "CA_CommunityConfigurationProject_E_Editor_AddedAllWeaponSlotsInfantryVariants" to addons and addonsauto??? That's it?

no i already did that. i changed camo to have 9 different skins. my question is how to make these available:
CDF_Commander_AllWeaponSlots
CDF_Soldier_Light_AllWeaponSlots
CDF_Soldier_Medic_AllWeaponSlots
CZ_Soldier_DES_AllWeaponSlots_EP1
CZ_Soldier_Light_DES_AllWeaponSlots_EP1
CZ_Soldier_Office_DES_AllWeaponSlots_EP1
CZ_Soldier_medik_DES_AllWeaponSlots_EP1
GER_Soldier_Medic_AllWeaponSlots_EP1
GUE_Villager3_AllWeaponSlots
GUE_Villager4_AllWeaponSlots
GUE_Woodlander1_AllWeaponSlots
GUE_Woodlander2_AllWeaponSlots
GUE_Woodlander3_AllWeaponSlots
GUE_Worker2_AllWeaponSlots
Herrera_AllWeaponSlots
Herrera_Light_AllWeaponSlots
Ins_Bardak_AllWeaponSlots
Ins_Commander_AllWeaponSlots
Ins_Lopotev_AllWeaponSlots
Ins_Soldier_Medic_AllWeaponSlots
Ins_Soldier_Pilot_AllWeaponSlots
Ins_Villager3_AllWeaponSlots
Ins_Villager4_AllWeaponSlots
Ins_Woodlander1_AllWeaponSlots
Ins_Woodlander2_AllWeaponSlots
Ins_Woodlander3_AllWeaponSlots
Ins_Worker2_AllWeaponSlots
RU_Commander_AllWeaponSlots
RU_Soldier_Light_AllWeaponSlots
RU_Soldier_Medic_AllWeaponSlots
Soldier_Crew_AllWeaponSlots_PMC
Soldier_Medic_AllWeaponSlots_PMC
TK_Soldier_Medic_AllWeaponSlots_EP1
USMC_Soldier_Crew_AllWeaponSlots
USMC_Soldier_Light_AllWeaponSlots
USMC_Soldier_Medic_AllWeaponSlots
USMC_Soldier_Officer_AllWeaponSlots
US_Pilot_Light_AllWeaponSlots_EP1
US_Soldier_Crew_AllWeaponSlots_EP1
US_Soldier_Light_AllWeaponSlots_EP1
US_Soldier_Medic_AllWeaponSlots_EP1

US_Soldier_Officer_AllWeaponSlots_EP1

Has anyone gotten this working on dayz.st servers? the allweaponslots? My server wont let anyone in.. says connecting to host then connection failed.. not sure. Maybe they dont have that addon?

You didn't read everything, or you'd know you only have to do what king mentioned in his post:
http://opendayz.net/threads/random-clothing-parcels.8423/page-2#post-29800

However it's moot if you read any of my posts. Most of these skins can't get into vehicles together, and recently I found some cause your server to have a "something went wrong" message.

That's strange I have all of these skins working on my box; the something went wrong message is a bug in the 1.7.6.1 patch itself.

Haven't heard any complaints of players not being able to enter vehicles together; but that could because of the massive amount of banditry on my server:p

That's strange I have all of these skins working on my box; the something went wrong message is a bug in the 1.7.6.1 patch itself.

Haven't heard any complaints of players not being able to enter vehicles together; but that could because of the massive amount of banditry on my server:p

You might have lucked out and picked the few skins that work together. I had to find them through testing and use them instead of some of the preferred skins. My issue could be related to a mod conflict with one of the other dozen scripts we run. Would you mind uploading your mission.pbo up so we can take a look?

Has anyone gotten this working on dayz.st servers? the allweaponslots? My server wont let anyone in.. says connecting to host then connection failed.. not sure. Maybe they dont have that addon?

I have 2 servers on dayz.st and both are using this. Make sure you follow the directions verbatim, and allweaponslots will work fine.

You might have lucked out and picked the few skins that work together. I had to find them through testing and use them instead of some of the preferred skins. My issue could be related to a mod conflict with one of the other dozen scripts we run. Would you mind uploading your mission.pbo up so we can take a look?

I have some custom things on my server I'd like to keep private but if you'd like I can take a look at what you have and see if I could help.

I have some custom things on my server I'd like to keep private but if you'd like I can take a look at what you have and see if I could help.

Fair enough, can you tell us which skins you are using so I can test them? Also are you just doing parcels or are you also doing humanity skin morphing?

Can anyone point me in the right direction of removing the extra items? i edited what was said a post ago, do i just put them into my mission.pbo or do i have to have them execute in init.sqf?

Okay so ive been through this post step by step, I have my skins working. everyone on the list - Now when i get to the step for the full weapon slots this is where i get stuck

So ive added his stuff into mission.sqm and when i try to load the server it gets stuck on Wait for Host - Does this all weapon slots require players to download files for the server to work, or will it work by them just downloading the mission.pbo when they join the server.

I want to avoid players downloading files, I want them to just connect through dayz commander.

Any advice would be helpful

Kings post for AllWeaponSlots works great if you follow it step by step. I would suggest trying again. You obviously missed something. Check your comma's, your lines, and your ends.

Follow Kings post exactly:
http://opendayz.net/threads/random-clothing-parcels.8423/page-2#post-29800

Back