[New] Tentstorage Named: Storagebox
[New] Vehicle Buggy_DZ
[New] Vehicle Gyrocopter
[New] DayZ 1.7.5 includet
[New Weapon] AK_107_pso
[New Weapon] M4A1_RCO_GL
[New Weapon] M4SPR
[New Weapon] SVD_des_EP1

awesome.. I hope stapo adds this to his server lite pack so I can put it on asap.

or could I just copy them over then run the sql in navi, sry im somewhat new.. ill poke around it once I get in

year you can run it with stapo serverfiles (Chernarus) just use my sql :) an configure your hive.ext :D

awesome I just did that but for some reason theres no vehicles, I excuted your sql but no vehciles are showing up in game, looks like oject data is missing a lot of stuff in it also for some reason

**EDIT**

I got vehicles to show up but they are fully fixed, or is that how Oring works

Having the same issue as Quarterbreed. So far the server works good except no vehicle populate/spawn script that I can find. What do we use to populate the object_data?

I dont know why but my zombies on my server dont have the zombie skin, i heard it was client side but i did a fresh install and still the same problem, any idea whats going on

I noticed you get kicked for script restriction #144 I think it was or 114 when you reload the huey gun.. oh and I noticed you updated your server pack.. 5 hours a go or so, what changes did you make :D

Haven't got a clue how to do that.
Ran the .sql file in cPanel to install the database, and got errors to do with the portion of the file at the bottom.

Back