[Release] DayZChernarus Mission System

_crate setVariable ["Mission",1,true];
does this code need to be changed into _crate setVariable ["sarge",1,true];

I love your mission script, only problem i have is they are all friendly and when me and my team charge in to kill them we all become enemy's. im also running sarge AI. Any idea on where or how to fix this.
Thanks For Any Help

Installed and working fine, but......missions seem to stop triggering after a couple hours or so. Not sure why, but this also seems to suppress the radio notifications from mmmyum's air bombing script. While this mission system is up and running, no radio notifications are sent, but once the missions stop spawning, bombing notifications (cuttexts) are visible again.

Installed and working fine, but......missions seem to stop triggering after a couple hours or so. Not sure why, but this also seems to suppress the radio notifications from mmmyum's air bombing script. While this mission system is up and running, no radio notifications are sent, but once the missions stop spawning, bombing notifications (cuttexts) are visible again.

Post #26

We were only getting 3-4 missions. Just looking around I noticed this in the SMFinder.sqf:

if(isNil {ReAccur}) then { ReAccur = ["SM3","SM4","SM5","SM6"];};

I changed it to this:

if(isNil {ReAccur}) then { ReAccur = ["SM1","SM2","SM3","SM4","SM5","SM6"];};

Works with that adjustment.

Installed. Missions work. Player base LOVES this mod on the server. Getting excellent feedback. But when completed, no loot crates are spawning. :( Any suggestions? I am not running Sarge AI.

Post #26

We were only getting 3-4 missions. Just looking around I noticed this in the SMFinder.sqf:

if(isNil {ReAccur}) then { ReAccur = ["SM3","SM4","SM5","SM6"];};

I changed it to this:

if(isNil {ReAccur}) then { ReAccur = ["SM1","SM2","SM3","SM4","SM5","SM6"];};

Works with that adjustment.

Thank you, will try this.

Ive now set every faction in sarge ai to enemy which makes for a really fun time but the mission ai that spawn are still friendly, which makes the loot to easy to get.

I figured it out..
If your running Sarge AI and you want the mission ai to be enemys with you, you have to go to all add_unit_server.sqf and change

_aiGroup = createGroup resistance;

TO

_aiGroup = createGroup EAST;

doesnt work for me i putted everything on the file's & when i restart my server there is no mission going on?

Is there any chance that the mission announcment message can be repeated while the mission is active. (that people who connect after the start can read what its about)

Just let me know if its possible to remove the Novy co-ords or not instead of not replying. Considering all the work I did on this script troubleshooting I deserve an actual answer.

Just let me know if its possible to remove the Novy co-ords or not instead of not replying. Considering all the work I did on this script troubleshooting I deserve an actual answer.

Sorry Dusty, been rather busy and I didn't see your question. One work around would be to set a new center marker and reference it in the mission files. Get the coords from a location somewhere close to Novy and define them in the mission.sqm. I am going to be pushing an updated system to the git in the next few days with most of these bugs fixed!

Again sorry if you felt a bit ignored!

Back