Yes I have read all of this and I have seen other posts that you put up and it seems you don't really understand how scripts work example the sky write as one also the time is not modifying code just time between mission starts and you say bugs are not done purposely but yet you cry like hell at someone who has put up code that would have taken along time to do and also then you have ago about who I want to tell my fix to maybe I don't want a cry baby going on at me when they don't understand the fix and has not worked for them
So now I have to know how to write code to understand how scripts work? Yet, I seem to find my way around scripts fine enough to troubleshoot them and make them work, I can also install them with little to no problem if the directions are clear.
The Skywrite thing I mean come on man, I asked a question on a possible function. How does that translate to me not understanding how scripts work? It relates to me not knowing all the capabilities of the game and not knowing how to write code...that's it. Anyway, if you read the last post, he said it might be possible so you just shot yourself in the foot again...see post #12.
Changing a numerical value is changing part of the code. It might not be ALL the code, but its part of it. When I found the fix for all the missions to go off; this is an issue everyone would experience Sarge or no Sarge, there was a missing part of code, the SM1/SM2 thing. I found that fix and posted it immediately. Was there any complaints from anybody? No.
I spoke my mind [didn't know that was a crime] and that translates to crying like hell? One solitary engagement with a contributor and I'm crying? A bit over the top no?
If you want to stay with facts, the OP didn't write the code. Its someone else's code adjusted with Chernarus co-ords. Does that qualify as taking a long time? I'm definitely grateful for the script and to the OP for doing what was needed to do to get this over to Chernarus, but lets be real here...it wasn't a lengthy process like it was for the coder to write it. In fact, this script has been heavily neglected [no prob, maybe OP is busy...no big deal] and relied on the community for support, so lets get off that tip asap. So lets start a gripe with someone who got it working, makes sense.
Not trying to be a grammar nazi, but some sort of English sense is in order. Good start is using sentence theory, basic level grade 3-5. Another is using discernible word logic. Like I don't understand this sentence at all...
Timmy_kirton said:
I don't want a cry baby going on at me when they don't understand the fix and has not worked for them
When they don't understand the fix...how do you know that?
and has not worked for them...shouldn't there be an 'it' in there? Not worked for whom? What does that mean? Are you saying there is a fix that didn't work for me because I didn't understand the fix?
What this pm me business is, is you don't like me and want to keep the Novy fix out of my hands. Yet you hide under the
I don't want to put up changed code...OP....blab blag, like a scared kitten hiding behind a monitor. Your already hiding behind a monitor, why not say what you mean? What's really going on here is you want to start a beef and flex your nerd powers as you see fit. I don't see how you have legs to stand on if you read this entire thread. If your too lazy to make sense and use basic grammar, just like a period every now and then...that tells me your too lazy to read everything that happened here.
I'm doing work that helps others no matter who it is, your doing work and dishing it to those you deem worthy. Whatever kid, do whatever you want. Good way to promote community.
25 years old acting like an 12 year old. Impressive stuff. Reply and have your last paragraph sized run-on sentence, I'm done.