[Release] Fred's Wardrobe v1.0.2

it works fine...i used to have both running just fine. As fred said... you just need the admin tools addaction to come back on after you have changed skin.
look at the different skins files in the admin tools. They do the exact same thing.

you change skin, become a new character, and lose the addaction. then the skin.sqf tells the game to put the addaction back on again.

What about it working for normal player for hagenders/blur's anti hack? I couldnt get the menu to pop up

Just go to blurgaming website, and follow the instructions of how to make the anti cheat work how you like... you basically need to add exceptions to the anticheat that allow those commands/actions.

that's the problem. knowing how to do things. always over at blur's site & ts. no help yet. was looking for some advice here

I was on blur's website fairly recently and saw a huge thread he had created, explaining how to whitelist other addons to his antihack. You shouldn't need to know how to do anything besides read and follow directions to get it working. It is a very detailed tutorial. I, personally, don't use the antihack so I have never had to whitelist anything on it before.

still no luck ,so i added this to every skin ,right?

Code:
// -------------------------------------------Item Fix Start-------------------------------------------
private["_hasmapitem","_hascompassitem","_haswatchitem"];
_hasmapitem = "ItemMap" in weapons player;
_hascompassitem = "ItemCompass" in weapons player;
_haswatchitem = "ItemWatch" in weapons player;
// -------------------------------------------Item Fix End-------------------------------------------
if (dayz_combat == 1) then {
titleText ["You can't change clothes while in combat.", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
sleep 5;
titleFadeOut 1;
} else {
titleText ["Changing Clothes...", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
sleep 3;
[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'CZ_Soldier_DES_EP1'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
sleep 2;
titleText ["...looking good! Wardrobe closed for 1 minute.", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
// -------------------------------------------Item Fix Start-------------------------------------------
if (!_hasmapitem ) then {
    player removeWeapon "ItemMap";
};
if (!_hascompassitem ) then {
    player removeWeapon "ItemCompass";
};
if (!_haswatchitem ) then {
    player removeWeapon "ItemWatch";
};
player removeWeapon "ItemRadio";
// -------------------------------------------Item Fix End-------------------------------------------
sleep 5;
titleFadeOut 1;
sleep 25;
wardrobe = player addaction [("<t color=""#ff8810"">" + ("Wardrobe") +"</t>"),"wardrobe\wardrobe_execute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];

if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["uid's"]) then {
sleep 5;
player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Tools Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];

and is their a way to get the wardrobe working without the uid script ?
(uids deleted )

cheers fox

FREEEAAAKKIIINNNNNG GG FRRREEEEDDDD>. you are the man. , dude i didnt expect to see 12 pages of tut's...
i didnt even get half way down the first page and i got it working.
your instructions are on the MONEY..
if anyone needs help contact me, let FREAKIN FRED MAke some MOre CrAzY SHIT....
i will help u install this..
i run Dayz.st
cherno

GOOD SHIT FRED>>>>> FUCKING AWSOME.. cant wait to see whats coming..

still working , even with new update completed today with 1.0.1.1

only thing not working is the AUTOREFUEL>. watta BITCH>..>..

The menu option for the wardrobe is showing up sometimes but after switching skins, I'm being kicked for Select player restriction 0. Sometimes it doesn't happen until after I die and I go to respawn.

Yes, and it is quite simple but will take a bit of editing on your part. :)

Step 1: Open your wardrobe folder and find wardrobe_main.sqf.

Step 2: Open wardrobe_main.sqf and locate the menu that you wish to add more clothing options to.

Step 3: At the bottom of the menu you are going to add another line of code to make it look like this:
Code:
["", [-1], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
    ["Next page", [12], "#USER:NameofNewMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
    ["Exit", [13], "", -3, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]
This allows you to add another page to your menu.

Step 4: In that code you have just added. Where it says "Name of New Menu" you will put whatever you want to call the next menu. This will have to match the name you use in the next step.

Step 5: Under the "];" at the bottom of the menu you are going to add
Code:
NameofNewMenu =
[
    ["",true],
And then you can add up to 9 more clothing options on the next page. You can add as many pages as want as long as you repeat these steps for each one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is an example of a menu with 2 pages.

Code:
WardrobeMenu =
[
    ["",true],
        ["Hero", [2],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"hero.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Male Suvivor", [3],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"survivor_male.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Male Bandit", [4],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"bandit_male.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Female Suvivor", [5],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"survivor_female.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Female Bandit", [6],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"bandit_female.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Camo", [7],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"camo.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Ghillie", [8],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"ghille.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Soldier", [9],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"soldier.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Rocket", [10],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"rocket.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
            ["Next page", [12], "#USER:WardrobeMenu2", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
];
WardrobeMenu2 =
[
    ["",true],
        ["Desert Soldier", [2],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"desert_soldier.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Desert Rocket", [3],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"desert_rocket.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Russian Soldier", [4],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"russian_soldier.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Russian MVD", [5],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"russian_mvd.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Spetsnaz SpecOps", [6],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"spetsnaz_specops.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Chernarus Defense", [7],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"chernarus_defense.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Chernarus Militia", [8],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"chernarus_militia.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Chernarus Rebel", [9],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"chernarus_rebel.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Ghost", [10],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"ghost.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
];

If you need anymore guidance, just let me know.

Hi Fred,

Quick question, I currently have this mod working fine. I recently added rMod 2.1 to my server, and it has 200+ usable skins, but they are in the rMod 2.1 folder. Do I need to extract the skins, and place them in your folders to get this to work, or do I need to change any of the code above (like [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"chernarus_militia.sqf"]]] ??) to get this to work? or am I good to go as is?

Thanks

Please guys i need help, i bought the Blur Gaming anti-hack, and now the players on my server cant see the wardrobe menu, if i quit the anti hack they can see it.-
Please fred or someone can u give me a hand?.-
Thanks

Please guys i need help, i bought the Blur Gaming anti-hack, and now the players on my server cant see the wardrobe menu, if i quit the anti hack they can see it.-
Please fred or someone can u give me a hand?.-
Thanks

That is an issue you will have to take up with whoever you purchased your antihack from. I do not use that antihack and I do not offer any assistance for it.

Hi Fred,

Quick question, I currently have this mod working fine. I recently added rMod 2.1 to my server, and it has 200+ usable skins, but they are in the rMod 2.1 folder. Do I need to extract the skins, and place them in your folders to get this to work, or do I need to change any of the code above (like [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"chernarus_militia.sqf"]]] ??) to get this to work? or am I good to go as is?

Thanks

You will need to create new skin files for each new skin you wish to add. All you will have to change is the class name for the skin. The rest of the skin file will be the same as the default skin files from my addon. Then you will have to add the new skin options to your menu. I have link to detailed tutorials on how to do everything you need on the original post.

So, I had to have my 1.7.7 server reinstalled, so I am starting from scratch with all my mods. This is the first mod I'm adding. Following the instructions, no menu is coming up. I had it set up properly in 1.7.6.1. This is a Chernarus server.

So, I had to have my 1.7.7 server reinstalled, so I am starting from scratch with all my mods. This is the first mod I'm adding. Following the instructions, no menu is coming up. I had it set up properly in 1.7.6.1. This is a Chernarus server.

I would just go over your installation steps again. I can confirm that this works fine with 1.7.7.

Working fine for me in 1.7.7 Chernarus on DayZ.ST. Even extended menus are working.

Yeah I keep getting cannot find wardrobe_main.sqf and I had it working in 1.7.6.1 and I've gone over the installation steps 3 times now and it still gives me the same issue.

That is definitely an installation issue. You are either missing the wardrobe_main.sqf or your pathing is off.

Back