[Release] Fred's Wardrobe v1.0.2

Now with Phoenix admin tools i have, i think there is a conflict with the admin tools and the wardrobe. players see it but admins dont. I don't have a antihack script i have TSW. Any fix for this. My wardrobe don't come up for me

Are you changing your skin through the Tools Menu and then losing the Wardrobe option? If so, that is a known issue that I believe Blue Phoenix posted a fix to. Also, if you can change your skin through the admin tool, the wardrobe is kind of pointless anyways.

In reference to the fix for the skin change/teleport bug, it says I have to modify my dayz_code.pbo file. I do not have access to that on my server hosted by DayzPriv. Is there another way to add this fix?

In reference to the fix for the skin change/teleport bug, it says I have to modify my dayz_code.pbo file. I do not have access to that on my server hosted by DayzPriv. Is there another way to add this fix?

You don't access dayz_code from your server. Go to your DayZ installation folder on your PC and copy the dayz_code from there.

Fred, thanks for the help...totally worked.

For those that are interested, I will be compiling a detailed list of how each skin works. The ones I've tested work like Fred said...missing slots mostly. Some more than others.

As I'm testing these I can get into the wardrobe 1x. When I wait a minute and try to access the wardrobe again I get this:

Script wardrobe/skins_execute.sqf not found.

After that the wardrobe won't function. Have to log out/in. No biggy to me just worth mentioning.

Hi guy`s i found this thread , I found - I want this in my server ... But after puting script in my mission PBO ... script does not work , no errors ... nothing ... server acts like there no script added
I am upset to make it work already a week ... and Im stuck , to make shore I done every thing like in tutorial , I added script 1 to 1 like it`s sed ... Maybe anyone know any issues ... why it not work ?! Anyone got similar problem ?

TNX for a script to Fred ,nice job ...

Fred, thanks for the help...totally worked.

For those that are interested, I will be compiling a detailed list of how each skin works. The ones I've tested work like Fred said...missing slots mostly. Some more than others.

As I'm testing these I can get into the wardrobe 1x. When I wait a minute and try to access the wardrobe again I get this:

Script wardrobe/skins_execute.sqf not found.

After that the wardrobe won't function. Have to log out/in. No biggy to me just worth mentioning.

At the bottom of your skin files, the last two lines should be
Code:
wardrobe = player addaction [("<t color=""#ff8810"">" + ("Wardrobe") +"</t>"),"wardrobe\wardrobe_execute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
};

It looks like you may possibly have yours as
Code:
wardrobe = player addaction [("<t color=""#ff8810"">" + ("Wardrobe") +"</t>"),"wardrobe\skins_execute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
};

What version of my files are you using?

Hi guy`s i found this thread , I found - I want this in my server ... But after puting script in my mission PBO ... script does not work , no errors ... nothing ... server acts like there no script added
I am upset to make it work already a week ... and Im stuck , to make shore I done every thing like in tutorial , I added script 1 to 1 like it`s sed ... Maybe anyone know any issues ... why it not work ?! Anyone got similar problem ?

TNX for a script to Fred ,nice job ...

If you upload your mission file, I can take a look and see what's wrong.

What version of my files are you using?

I think the latest, which is 1.02?

Your right though...now that I changed what you suggested, its back to normal. What happened was I Dl'd Frinks zip [post #57] and used it as a template, changed the names etc. In retrospect, I shouldn't have and didn't look close enough. I dunno, I think I was up super late and wasn't thinking correctly.

But yeah, problem solved.

This is the list I have used before. However, when I created my wardrobe, I tested every Arma 2 and Arma 2: OA skin. The ones I added were the only one I found to be "fully functioning". Some skins are missing inventory slots, can't wear backpacks, turn the player hostile to AI, or are banned by DayZ completely. If you don't mind using some less functional skins, then you can try adding some of the other unbanned skins.
Is there a known way to fix the inventory/missing backpack issue? just added some cool skins but the inventory slot issue is hard to deal with...

EDIT: I found this http://opendayz.net/threads/having-trouble-with-custom-skins.6889/ however I'm having issues issues getting it to work is there a way to launch the config file in the Dayz_Weapons.PBO to run from the mission file via the init file ??

First this script is realy nice but i found a bug i think, after i change my skin my clip of ammo always get full , example i have 1/20 ammo , my clip has after skin change 20/20 ammo . You know maybe how to fix that ?

when i use the wardrobe the admintools wont show up then anymore ...

This issue has already been addressed multiples times in this thread and the admin tools thread. You have multiple options.

You could add the addAction from the admin tools activate file to the end of every skins file from the wardrobe which would look something like this
Code:
sleep 10;
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["XXXXXXXXX"]) then {
menuTools = player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Tools Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
} else {
player removeAction menuTools;
};
Your addAction may look slightly different but this is just an example. Then you would just add your admins UIDs and you would regain the Tools Menu 10 seconds after changing skins with the wardrobe.

Another option would be to just use the admin tools to change your skin instead of the wardrobe. The wardrobe was developed with normal players in mind. It wasn't really meant to be used by admins, along with admin tools. You could always add more skins to the tools menu if you desired.

What about it working for normal player for hagenders/blur's anti hack? I couldnt get the menu to pop up

This issue has already been addressed multiples times in this thread and the admin tools thread. You have multiple options.

You could add the addAction from the admin tools activate file to the end of every skins file from the wardrobe which would look something like this
Code:
sleep 10;
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["XXXXXXXXX"]) then {
menuTools = player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Tools Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
} else {
player removeAction menuTools;
};
Your addAction may look slightly different but this is just an example. Then you would just add your admins UIDs and you would regain the Tools Menu 10 seconds after changing skins with the wardrobe.

Another option would be to just use the admin tools to change your skin instead of the wardrobe. The wardrobe was developed with normal players in mind. It wasn't really meant to be used by admins, along with admin tools. You could always add more skins to the tools menu if you desired.

sry but that wont worked ive tested it as u said and wardrobe was there also the admin tool .
But the wardrobe didnt recognise on any skin!

Back