[Release] pick spawn and loadout

My init is set to

dayz_minpos = -1;
dayz_maxpos = 16000;

I even changed hosts because of an unrelated issue, it still happened, but when I remove the spawn selection script it doesn't seem to happen. It's driving me nuts and its hard to figure out because it only happens a few times a day.

Just installed AH any idea why players get kicked for opening the chute 'PublicVariable Restriction #0' and then temp banned? used the filters that came with it and then DL the updated ones and tried them as well, I'm starting to think i put them in the wrong directory as there is a few battleye folders. And have searched but couldn't find any similar problems.

Edit: I think its something to do with the scroll menu.

Last edited:
Is it possible to use this so that you spawn in with a skin based on your humanity? So if you are a bandit you spawn in with a bandit skin and vice versa.

I want to combine This with halo jump, but not like random spawn on halo and then choose when you land, i want to choose spawn location and then spawn in halo jump. Is this possible ?

I want to combine This with halo jump, but not like random spawn on halo and then choose when you land, i want to choose spawn location and then spawn in halo jump. Is this possible ?

Sure. Just set the Spawn point a few 100 meters over the ground and then add Halo Jump ->

PHP:
if((getPos player select 2) > 400)) then {
        if (s_halo_action < 0) then {
            DZE_myHaloVehicle = player;
            s_halo_action = DZE_myHaloVehicle addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_HALO","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\halo_jump.sqf",[],2,false,true,"",""];
        };
    } else {
        DZE_myHaloVehicle removeAction s_halo_action;
        s_halo_action = -1;
    };

Not sore, if that code works like that, it's a quick edit ^^

If i want to change the name of the class do i just change it from the classes folder. Or is there more to it?

Last edited:
If i want to change the name of the class do i just change it from the classes folder. Or is there more to it?

If you want to change the name of the class, first you got to change the names of the files in classes folder.
Then, edit the names of the classes in classes_main.sqf
then, Edit your links in classes_main.sqf to link your new names of the files.

Hi Ebay, Istalled on my server and every thing works as far as i can see, But i have a problem that when this script is installed and I get in combat mode the combat icon stays flashing and you cant leave the server as it says your are still in combat any idea why?

init.sqf
http://pastebin.com/dqFE2ZAH

Newspawm_Main.sqf
http://pastebin.com/XqkgkVi5

Hi People any one got any ideas on this> (am I the only person who has this error) I would love to have this on my server but with the problem of being in combat just wont go away,
thanks
MegaZ

Back