[Release] pick spawn and loadout

hey all. i have followed the instructions exactly. i have left everything as default and added the correct AH exceptions. i also tried with removing AH all togethor however i can still not get the menu to appear.

i am running 1.7.7.1

cheers

nice job on this works well, I just have one issue, I am using halo spawn and I can't open chute unless I cancel the spawn menu. is there any way I can activate this spawn menu after the player has landed. any advice would be greatly appreciated. cheers

6. In your BattlEye setvariable.txt add this to line 1:

where do i find this? i dont see anything about battleye in mission or server.pbo

hey guys,
I have just spent the last 30 minutes adding this to my test server (Taviana Epoch) and I dont get the Msg to scroll or even the scroll menu.

I'm 99% sure i have done all the steps correctly and i am not using any AH.
How ever,
I am running Admin tools (Blue Phenoix admin tools I believe)
Would the Admin tools Scroll menu have something to do with the msg and menu not showing?
Or have i just really Stuffed up something?

Additional Info:
I have recently tried to get HALO spawn to work and it would just spawn me in debug for 5 seconds then place me randomly on the ground somewhere. It seems as though something epoch side is still controlling spawns.

I have not changed the scripts provided except for the UID Part.
All spawn locations are still setup as cherno map as i want to see this work before changing.

Server ATM is only:
Taviana Map 1.0
Dayz Epoch 1.0.2.3
Admin Tools
And this script....

Cheers,
Ginger

EDIT*
RPT LOG:
Code:
12:50:34 "SETUP: attempted with ["5",B 1-1-B:1 ([ABU] GingerNinja) REMOTE,"UID HERE"]"
12:50:34 "SETUP: RESULT: Successful with ["PASS",[],[0,0,0,0],[],[],2505,13]"
12:50:34 "LOGIN: Location: [] doRnd?: true"
12:50:34 "LOGIN PUBLISHING: B 1-1-B:1 ([ABU] GingerNinja) REMOTE Type: Survivor2_DZ"
12:50:36 "DW_DEBUG: (isnil _characterID): false"

hey gingerninga, im using (cherno epoch) im not having any issues with halo spawn, admin tools or this mod spawn point, class and loadout, everything is all working well, maybe u missed some steps in your server files or the player_spawn_2.sqf in your mission files?

Code:
sleep 5;
waitUntil {vehicle player != player};
waitUntil {!dialog};

just tried that code, works well, thank u very much ebay :)

@GingerNinja - Yes, it is possible Blue Phoenix's scroll menu is interfering with the spawn selection because it also uses a command menu. If two command menus are attempting to show at once the admin one might be overwriting it.

I did try commenting out the Admin tools but this also did not work.

I'm trying to find why i cant use these kind of spawn scripts. it seems to me that the server is overriding your script somehow and defaulting back to the epoch spawns? but then my therory doesn't work because not even the menu is showing nor the text on the screen.

@Quagmire,
How exactly did you get this to work on epoch? i have myself and 2 others trying to get this working with no luck. i might try now with a fresh install of the server and files and start again, but im positive i've done it correctly.

I just tried a full reinstall of my test server with epoch and now i have the messages showing saying"scroll to select spawn" but i cant get the menu up.

I know that sometimes it takes awhile to get a scroll menu to show so i waited but it still didnt work. any ideas?
Do i need a gun in my hand or something for scroll menu to actually show up?

Back