[RELEASE] Sheeps DAYZ SA Repack

Yay or Nay

• Total voters
pretty sure customised loadouts is random, will test later when i add the GUID based loadouts

The loadouts only have either a 9v battery and 6 rags or just 6 rags. I was using a modified init.c with an array of medical, food, drink and tool items that were put into the inventory, but with this mod, I'm not.

Glad it worked out.
Another thing I saw today,
I had an issue with the Hordes where the town name was blank. I checked InfectedHordes.c and I think I found the problem. At line 104:
C:
        int totalPossibleTowns  = m_HordePositions.Count();
        int oRandValue = Math.RandomIntInclusive(0,totalPossibleTowns);

should probably be:
C:
        int totalPossibleTowns  = m_HordePositions.Count() - 1;
        int oRandValue = Math.RandomIntInclusive(0,totalPossibleTowns);

Does that seem correct?

For example if there were 10 total towns, the "string TownName" line on 107 would have a chance to GetKey 10 (which wouldn't exist). I think that's what happened when it was blank.

Hey, from what i've seen the Hordes are deleting every single zombie on the map? There is no other zombies spawning but the ones that are being spawned by the script. I have a question, would that be too much of a pain in the a** to make them spawn multiple times at different locations? So its not only one city, or to spawn them that way that the hordes stay and then the script checks if a specific location is already full with zombies, and then move on to the next empty location. Would that be too much for the game? Anyone tested the resource usage of that maybe? Would be cool if you could do that, because only one city for like 20+ minutes is kinda boring for servers that aren't all that highly populated as well.

Hey, from what i've seen the Hordes are deleting every single zombie on the map? There is no other zombies spawning but the ones that are being spawned by the script. I have a question, would that be too much of a pain in the a** to make them spawn multiple times at different locations? So its not only one city, or to spawn them that way that the hordes stay and then the script checks if a specific location is already full with zombies, and then move on to the next empty location. Would that be too much for the game? Anyone tested the resource usage of that maybe? Would be cool if you could do that, because only one city for like 20+ minutes is kinda boring for servers that aren't all that highly populated as well.

I'd like to know if this is true before I add it to my live server. I hope it's not true.

I have m_debugmonitor set to false, but the debug monitor still shows. Is it because I'm an admin? Can I turn it off as an admin if that's the case?

Ok, another problem. With DayZ SA Launcher, it's downloading the contents of the ModdedScripts folder and players that join get this:

20181104214037_1.jpg

I have m_debugmonitor set to false, but the debug monitor still shows. Is it because I'm an admin? Can I turn it off as an admin if that's the case?

im looking into it maybe because of admin yes, ill see if i can add a toggle for admins or a straight up on/off like players
Ok, another problem. With DayZ SA Launcher, it's downloading the contents of the ModdedScripts folder and players that join get this:

20181104214037_1.jpg
hmm shouldnt be doing that the PBO isnt signed so should be fine if matchs server one, ill look into it

not my scripts but ill check how they spawn and see if its a bug or intended behavior (and modify of course with options)

admin tool does not work unless you are Survivor (the first to enter the server)
ill check into this, again i didnt makes these so ill have to check how they are called and see if it can be changed

keep the reports coming, oh and i would HIGHLY suggest to test everything (have a check list and tick it off) thoroughly before using this on a LIVE server as it could cause WW3 or melt Squirrels (both of which i am not responsible for :p )

"Can't compile "World" script module!
ModdedScripts/scripts/4_World/Classes\playermodifiers\modifier\hunger.c(29):
Unknown type 'Thirst'
Anyone else having this issue? Is it because of the new update?

"Can't compile "World" script module!
ModdedScripts/scripts/4_World/Classes\playermodifiers\modifier\hunger.c(29):
Unknown type 'Thirst'
Anyone else having this issue? Is it because of the new update?
try redownloading again that shouldn't be happening.

The loadouts only have either a 9v battery and 6 rags or just 6 rags. I was using a modified init.c with an array of medical, food, drink and tool items that were put into the inventory, but with this mod, I'm not.

i add a different type of random loadouts that uses arrays like the one posted here in the showcase ( cheers Johnny Bravo for the code snippets)

, download new build and check for m_RandomizedLoadouts2 in mod settings ( arrays are in mpmissions\moddedscripts\dayzsurvival.c)

I'd like to know if this is true before I add it to my live server. I hope it's not true.
Sadly it is, atleast thats what i read out of the code. I played for like 40 minutes probably and ran through 3 towns/valleys and there were no signs of zeds i was also staying for some time to maybe check if it just spawns slower or whatever but no zed ever spawned, just ones from the horde script.

not my scripts but ill check how they spawn and see if its a bug or intended behavior (and modify of course with options)
ill check into this, again i didnt makes these so ill have to check how they are called and see if it can be changed
Well the code does not clarify what is being spawned/despawned it just says "clean up zombies" or something like that which means all zombies that are existing on the map currently. And the other part of it spawns zombie hordes at random locations which are also configurable (coords).
I would do it myself but im too lazy to get into it, im just a newbie trying to learn programming.

try redownloading again that shouldn't be happening.

i add a different type of random loadouts that uses arrays like the one posted here in the showcase ( cheers Johnny Bravo for the code snippets)

, download new build and check for m_RandomizedLoadouts2 in mod settings ( arrays are in mpmissions\moddedscripts\dayzsurvival.c)
Didn’t work, had it working a few days ago but now since I’ve updated my server it won’t work.

Back