Silent Warrior Anti-hack/ Admin tool.

haha! listen to you change your tune. Seriously, take your own medicine. So it's ok for you to whine and bitch, until it starts working for you, then everyone else can shut the fuck up... ? ? ?

well, i guess all those other people complaining must be wrong too. Also , you can't dispute this transaction with Paypal because its a gift payment, so its entirely up to him whether he pays me back or not.. Which I've asked for a few times now. Sorry if that doesn't meet with your new views on him and his product!

so, this thread makes me look bad. at least others will know they aren't the only ones who feel this way. it's easy to go from an unhappy customer to a suck up, but sticking to your guns is a lot harder. like I care what you think? lol!

If you'd read the thread and paid attention at all, I was neither whining nor bitching. I was confused about the tool not working the way I expected it to and was seeking an explanation. I got that explanation, and now I am perfectly happy with the tool. I never told you to "shut the fuck up" but the manner in which you have approached this is juvenile and I can't believe you'd expect anyone to take what you're saying seriously.

Secondly, you are a fool for purchasing something via PayPal and sending the payment as a gift. TSW was more than happy to send me an invoice and allow me to pay that, I just had to cover the PayPal fees to ensure he ended up actually receiving 10 euro. No big deal to me.

Where are these other people who are unhappy? I don't see their posts in this thread. I am the furthest thing from a "suck up," I just now understand the way the software works concerning teleports where I didn't before, and because of that understanding I am satisfied with the way the software works. Am I singing its praises to everyone? No. Does it work for me, on my server, to do things I need it to do? Yes. That's it.

Oh, and if you didn't care what I think, you wouldn't bother responding. :)

Where are these other people who are unhappy? I don't see their posts in this thread.

You keep editing your post, so this might not be the original quote any more.. But anyway!

Most people are actually intimidated by people like you, who shoot them down for having a negative or constructive opinion on something , person or product. So they'd rather just rant anonymously or not at all. Your argument is bordering on school yard bickering, so I'll leave it as it is for now. You're right, I really shouldn't be replying to you if I don't care about your opinion. However, on a side note and I genuinely mean this, I'm glad it works for you because other than the issues I've got with it, it's a great concept. My rant still stands though, so have a good day!

I also notice some of your posts (at least the ones I remember reading before now) have been edited , slightly. Some of your original rants have gone, so its my word against yours. Either way, I did enjoy your little attempt on IRC earlier to stir up trouble (the convo was emailed to me by Snatch (and you call me juvenile?), btw most of the regulars on there do know me and know that I try to help the community when I can , I give a lot of praise to developers in there , a lot.). Happy trolling sailor! lol

It's not that you have a negative or constructive opinion (everyone has opinions and I would never begrudge someone theirs), it's the way you're presenting it. You are bashing the people who enjoy the product right off the bat, calling them "suck ups." Have you considered for even half a second that they enjoy the product? How can you expect those people to listen to what you have to say when you insult them first?

You just admitted that it's great aside from the issues you're having with it. Had you said that in your first post, perhaps your opinion may have been received differently. If you just bash bash bash with nothing really constructive to say (because let's face it, you didn't mention anything constructive up there, only talked bad about the product and TSW himself), people aren't going to take you seriously. That's just a fact of life in general, and especially when reviewing a product.

@UrbanSkaters inside your tool, go on AdminToolbox and open the Support Forum link, in there under announcements, you have information as to why your tool is not auto updating at the moment aswell as information regarding 0.66 update that went live the day before yesterday night, that among many different things includes updates to the Rcon connectivity bugs regarding Dayz.st servers (all others were fine) and grainy resolution on some maps (completely re-wrote the rendering system for the maps).

As far as troubles go with the tool going hidden, theres also a post in the Support part of the forum with some newly discovered troubleshooting information, regarding non-standard rendering engines on top of windows, maybe that will fix your problem.

If is funny that you come here, on this forum, to complain about problems that were fixed the day before, before checking the official forum and before updating your side.

PS: In case you find it hard to find. Refer to this thread on information about the new rendering system : http://silentwarrior.freeforums.org/new-tiling-system-need-your-help-t172.html
PS2: And for the automatic updates : http://silentwarrior.freeforums.org/error-downloading-updates-bandwidth-problems-t219.html
PS3: you state that 90% of the reviews are bad if you remove the positive ones. I dont know how that works, but, shouldnt 100% of the reviews be bad if you remove the positive ones?

I got the tool the other day too, bit of a learning curve but now I have it figured out it runs just fine. I had a small issue with it freezing when my screensaver went on, but figured out running it in full screen fixed the issue. I brought the issue up and was told I was the first that had reported the issue, that being said I was asked to provide a log file and it felt like the issue was being looked in to.

I think overall it is a great all round tool, it is not the be all end all anti hack, it provides a few anti hack features, like flagging when players moves too fast (which is a TP flag, u guessed it!), and inventory scans and the like. Just as most anti hacks this one is a REactive one and catches them after the fact (or if u activate the option it kicks players when they break certain rules set in the program), but it makes a great overall tool for watching your server and is well worth the ten bones.

I just got the latest dev version of the tool and i tell you its amazing!!!
It gives tons of features to monitor your server and many many tools that came in very very handy.
If you ask me this tool worth more than just 10 euro but i wont insist on this once since its developer is kind enough to share this powerful and amazing tool almost for free with community.

So my overall review is that the tool looks fantastic in graphics, it provides admins with tons of information and options, it is very lightweight and it has many unique features like IronDomes that catch hackers or simply use them to contain a private area for specific persons.
Yes there is a few minor options that might not work or not working as good but its still under development and its only very a few and minor things that wont work as supposed or not work at all like server restart will shutdown server yes and if you make a batch file that auto restarts the exe then it actually restarts the server for me.

PS. If you run bliss hive and you cant find a way to upgrade your dayz version to 1.7.5.1 because bliss hive doesnt support it and you want to stick to same structure database so you can use this tool dont worry at all!
The solution is simple instal and use dayzCC it will install new server that is supporting latest dayz versions and database is compatible with TSW admin tool and you wont have any problems at all.
Or try to upgrade your bliss into a reality hive.
But the first option worked best for me

Thank you again SilentWarrior for creating this nice tool :D

Funny, the update engine is offline for me. Same yesterday and same a week ago. It checked once and worked, but that was it...

Its working for me thats how i updated to latest version.

Also rcon never disconnects from this specific tool
I have other tools that connect & disconnect every 5-10 mins but this one is steady as rock no crashes no glitches nothing at the latest versions i try for about a month.

What version are you using?
I had experienced some very rare crashes of the tool on versions 0.22 but on 0.66 for one month i test it fully and no crashes or anything.

And rcon NEVER disconnected for me with any version, as you said.

Maybe stop lying bro?

Its working for me thats how i updated to latest version.

Also rcon never disconnects from this specific tool
I have other tools that connect & disconnect every 5-10 mins but this one is steady as rock no crashes no glitches nothing at the latest versions i try for about a month.

What version are you using?
I had experienced some very rare crashes of the tool on versions 0.22 but on 0.66 for one month i test it fully and no crashes or anything.

And rcon NEVER disconnected for me with any version, as you said.

Maybe stop lying bro?

There was a problem on specific servers that were using a specific version (or modified not sure) where battleye would send invalid packets causing the tool to think the server went crazy and forcing a disconnect, the new version includes code to ignore those and also includes double buffer size to accommodate other problems and discard them.

Having problems with communication. I contacted Silent this morning. He replied with no problem, but as soon as I paid for this Antihack tool he seemed to fall off the map. I have emailed him 3 or 4 times and tried to contact him via Skype. Looking bad but we will see

Having problems with communication. I contacted Silent this morning. He replied with no problem, but as soon as I paid for this Antihack tool he seemed to fall off the map. I have emailed him 3 or 4 times and tried to contact him via Skype. Looking bad but we will see
One has to sleep :D

Hopefully you already have your reply?

PS: Last message to you was at 12:43AM, you only replied back at 4:09AM via skype, I was in bed when you did finnally reply. Sorry but I cant stay awake waiting for your reply (I assume you are Liam).

I've has TSW for a few weeks now and it does take getting used to, I was trying to do things how i wanted but TSW likes to do things differently, now i just do things how i know TSW will work and all is good :)
It's a bit of a learning curve but it does what it needs to do and more.

The map tool for Taviana is a bit hit n miss, spawning things in fields works best because aiming for streets has seen them spawn on or in buildings

It also seems to eat all my ram, I have 4 GB and task manager shows i'm using 95% but if i stop TSW it drops down to a nice 15%

Overall i'm pleased with TSW and consider it money well spent :) It gets better each update

If is funny that you come here, on this forum, to complain about problems that were fixed the day before, before checking the official forum and before updating your side.

I spent 2-3 weeks emailing you, most of the time getting no response from you at all (even though I was accepting it might be my pc, which btw, it wasn't and your updates prove that as it works since the last update, but you spent weeks telling me it was my pc not your software!). Low and behold after I call you out on here, the issues I had are now magically fixed in your latest update, so I guess that was just MY PC fixing itself, right ? not the updates you made to fix the issues you claimed were related to my pc alone? You're a hypocrite man, and just because nobody else wants to risk being flamed for it, I'm telling you now your product is not worth the money you charge for it, the interface is appalling, the map is NOT high definition as you claim on your website, the antihack features catch less hackers than Gotcha and BE (contrary to what people are saying, most of the hacks it has detected were false positives during my testing period), the entire thing is just a massive cluster of duck tape and hot air!

You can't treat me like a muppet on a one to one basis, convince me it was all my computers issues (then admit it was actually fixed in a recent update, so it wasn't my pc's problem?), ignore my emails, refuse me a refund for a broken product, treat me like a moron and not expect me to be pissed with you.

You're quick at defending yourself on here when someone calls you out, try showing the same level of urgency and commitment on a one to one basis next time. You've got my email if you need to get in touch..

I spent 2-3 weeks emailing you, sometimes getting no response from you (even though I was accepting it might be my pc, which btw, it wasn't and your updates prove that as it works since the last update) and the rest of the time just you simply saying "it's obviously your pc" . Low and behold after I call you out on here, the issues I had are now magically fixed in your latest update, so I guess that was just MY PC fixing itself, right ? not the updates you made to fix the issues you claimed were related to my pc alone? You're a hypocrite man, and just because nobody else wants to risk being flamed for it, I'm telling you now you're product is not worth the money you charge for it, the interface is appalling, the map is NOT high definition as you claim on your website, the antihack features catch less hackers than Gotcha and BE (contrary to what people are saying, most of the hacks it has detected were false positives during my testing period), the entire thing is just a massive cluster of duck tape and hot air!

You can't treat me like a muppet on a one to one basis, convince me it was all my computers issues, ignore my emails, refuse me a refund for a broken product, treat me like a moron and not expect me to be pissed with you.

You're quick at defending yourself on here when someone calls you out, try showing the same level of urgency and commitment on a one to one basis next time. You've got my email if you need to get in touch..
Are you mad?

@Falcon911 : For what? Thank who and for what? Thank him for fixing the issues he claimed were my problem, not his? Looks like you're the troll here Falcon911. Don't worry, I'm sure you're ready with more troll bait. I'm done with this idiot anyway and you as well, read the thread and you'll see I've got nothing to thank him for.

What's the name of your server again so everyone can stay far away from it?

You deleted and edited most of your original rants to him. At least I have the balls to keep to my argument! If you don't like me , stop replying , ignore me.. My server isn't the issue here!

No bother, I added you to ignore instead..

I only added to my original posts, I didn't remove anything. I'm sure if you really care that much, the mods will verify that. But it's easier for you to just insult people who call you out for being a douchebag instead of owning up to the fact that you are flipping out over something that can easily be solved with opening a PayPal dispute. Why come here just to talk shit?

Back