Silent Warrior Anti-hack/ Admin tool.

Mine is working fine.I read the instructions on his website and got it running. I have nothing to prove here but assistance where needed. However I do not help people who come out of the gate with negative intentions. If you want a turn key solution, please build one yourself.

I spent 2-3 weeks emailing you, most of the time getting no response from you at all (even though I was accepting it might be my pc, which btw, it wasn't and your updates prove that as it works since the last update, but you spent weeks telling me it was my pc not your software!). Low and behold after I call you out on here, the issues I had are now magically fixed in your latest update, so I guess that was just MY PC fixing itself, right ? not the updates you made to fix the issues you claimed were related to my pc alone? You're a hypocrite man, and just because nobody else wants to risk being flamed for it, I'm telling you now your product is not worth the money you charge for it, the interface is appalling, the map is NOT high definition as you claim on your website, the antihack features catch less hackers than Gotcha and BE (contrary to what people are saying, most of the hacks it has detected were false positives during my testing period), the entire thing is just a massive cluster of duck tape and hot air!

You can't treat me like a muppet on a one to one basis, convince me it was all my computers issues (then admit it was actually fixed in a recent update, so it wasn't my pc's problem?), ignore my emails, refuse me a refund for a broken product, treat me like a moron and not expect me to be pissed with you.

You're quick at defending yourself on here when someone calls you out, try showing the same level of urgency and commitment on a one to one basis next time. You've got my email if you need to get in touch..

First off, I didnt ignore any of your emails.

The problem you were having, if I recall correctly had nothing to do with rcon disconnections, but problems with the rendering system on your side.

The map in 0.66 is high def as shown in pictures.

The only reason you are complaining about false positives is because TSW actually flags them as possible false positives, unlike Dayz anti hacks or gotcha that just bans players on the spot without giving them the benefit.

And regarding your last rant. I talk to people faster when they contact me directly than I reply to forum posts, simply because I have the warnings directed at me via notifications or sound warnings, so your rant about me replying faster to your forum posts is nothing but lies.

At this point in time, I dont need to defend myself anymore, the tool is what it is, its contantly beeing worked on, has a massive userbase that seems to overrall be happy with it.

If you choose to come in here and talk trash about me, after more than 1 month using the tool without problems (I assume since thats the last time anyone heard of you), then you need to have your head checked.

@SilentWarrior

Was trying to get on your website, but haven't been able to for the last couple of days. Is your site down?

Also needing to speak with you about TSW, can I get your contact information?

Interesting, I can't get to it from my home computer..... but I can from server (which I am remoted into from home computer lol).

Oh well.... your about to have mail, thanks!

Does the program have to be running on your computer in order for warning domes to work?

Or are these spawned on the server?

BTW.... loving it so far!

@Silent Warrior I've used your tool for 3-4 weeks now and I have to say it has made keeping hackers out quite easy with the weapon/gear detection. As a PvE server with player bases there are quite a few people getting iron domed on each other's bases and I had heard a fellow admin saying he had an option to ignore flying for each dome, yet no one else is able to do this. Is there any way for me to add in this option or possibly change the shape of the domes to a square/change the height and not the width?

@Silent Warrior I've used your tool for 3-4 weeks now and I have to say it has made keeping hackers out quite easy with the weapon/gear detection. As a PvE server with player bases there are quite a few people getting iron domed on each other's bases and I had heard a fellow admin saying he had an option to ignore flying for each dome, yet no one else is able to do this. Is there any way for me to add in this option or possibly change the shape of the domes to a square/change the height and not the width?

This things you describe are not yet available, they arent done yet, they are planned but not done yet, I dont have an ETA on it sadly as there is more pressing features to be addressed.

Back