Silent Warrior Anti-hack/ Admin tool.

Hi all,i am General Zod, i am owner and host of a modified DayZ private server and i use an early beta of silent warrior's admin tool for sometime now (6months) and i think its the best admin tool ever made and it worth the money.
It has no problems or bugs, it does all the video shows and even more !

ps. The full version its a lot better than the one i have :(
ps2. Keep up the good work Silentwarrior! :D

Hi all,i am General Zod, i am owner and host of a modified DayZ private server and i use an early beta of silent warrior's admin tool for sometime now (6months) and i think its the best admin tool ever made and it worth the money.
It has no problems or bugs, it does all the video shows and even more !

ps. The full version its a lot better than the one i have :(
ps2. Keep up the good work Silentwarrior! :D

There is no full/lite version yet, message me on skype so i can send you the updater again, it will keep you always updated :D

I already bought the tool from him, too. As everybody who is still critical giving someone 10€ via Paypal - it really works and you get what was said :)

I just bought this over the weekend, and it's such a powerful tool! I actually think TSW should stop calling this an "anti-hack" and start advertising as more of a all around tool. Unlike anything else around....TSW actually works!

I'm not in love with the UI, and he really needs to get rid of the whole 3d aspect (looks cool, but ruins performance) but for ten euros it's amazing. It was hard for me to get it working initially, and I lost my passkey (they're like 5000 digits long) and he went through the whole process twice for me. That alone was worth ten euro!

i have invest the 10€ for this tool too and i think it was worth, i like this tool :)

@SilentWarrior a little to do list for you :)

- Restart Server ( "for me" shutdowns my server only, no restart )
- A Mission Restart Button would be nice , is much faster as "Server Restart" (over rcon #restart)
- A Faster Scrolling of the Map-Zoom (in/out)
- A Function to switch the Map ( Loot Map / Higher Detailed Orginal Map )
- For each Vehicle the right 3D Model

i have invest the 10€ for this tool too and i think it was worth, i like this tool :)

@SilentWarrior a little to do list for you :)

- Restart Server ( "for me" shutdowns my server only, no restart )
- A Mission Restart Button would be nice , is much faster as "Server Restart" (over rcon #restart)
- A Faster Scrolling of the Map-Zoom (in/out)
- A Function to switch the Map ( Loot Map / Higher Detailed Orginal Map )
- For each Vehicle the right 3D Model

Hello :D

The restart server works by sending a #shutdown and then using the hosts internal auto restarting thing to restart the server, if you have a custom thing going on and no auto restarter (you should btw), you cannot use it, since the tool doesnt have enough access to execute stuff on your servers machine. #restart will only restart the mission and will mess up the whole server on dayz, the last time i tried.

Scrolling in and out can be modified in the app settings, you can make it as fast as you want. It is a multiplication modifier, so, 1 means original speed, 2 means twice as fast, etc, its a float value, so you can do 1.5 for example, for 50% faster.

Higher res maps are already done, to place them, I had to create a tiling system that is now done, it will be available for you in the next version.

Having a 3D model for every single vehicle is not really possible since there are so many, however, there can be categories, for example, cars will have a car model, trucks a truck model, choppers a chopper model, etc. Already implemented is a 3D model for a chopper, that way you can view choppers easier.

Please refer to : Board index » News » Announcements -> New Tiling system (need your help)
For more information on the new changes and casting your vote aswell.

I had the opportunity to purchase this tool yesterday. I really like the way it's set up, and it's very feature-rich.

However, I need to divulge something that happened earlier today. I can provide screenshots of the conversation I'm about to talk about in case anyone is skeptical.

One of the players on my server found a plane at the airfield, and was flying it around. TSW warned me that he may be teleporting. Fine and dandy, I knew he wasn't.

Two people who actually were teleporting were caught by Gotcha. TSW did not detect this at all.

I contacted TSW on Skype. I explained the situation. He said that sometimes people changing skins can be detected as teleporting (I'm sure the lines across both the TSW map and my Dayz.st admin map were wrong then). Then he insisted that his tool filters out people who are near aircraft, to prevent the software from warning that they're teleporting. I kept telling him this guy was flying a plane and was not teleporting. I tried to explain the same thing over and over in different ways, only to have him keep insisting that the tool doesn't give constant false positives to people in aircraft.

Then, while trying to continue explaining myself, he inexplicably went offline. During a conversation for support of his tool that I paid money for.

I am not impressed and I'm strongly considering asking for a refund. I don't like being treated like I'm stupid.

I had the opportunity to purchase this tool yesterday. I really like the way it's set up, and it's very feature-rich.

However, I need to divulge something that happened earlier today. I can provide screenshots of the conversation I'm about to talk about in case anyone is skeptical.

One of the players on my server found a plane at the airfield, and was flying it around. TSW warned me that he may be teleporting. Fine and dandy, I knew he wasn't.

Two people who actually were teleporting were caught by Gotcha. TSW did not detect this at all.

I contacted TSW on Skype. I explained the situation. He said that sometimes people changing skins can be detected as teleporting (I'm sure the lines across both the TSW map and my Dayz.st admin map were wrong then). Then he insisted that his tool filters out people who are near aircraft, to prevent the software from warning that they're teleporting. I kept telling him this guy was flying a plane and was not teleporting. I tried to explain the same thing over and over in different ways, only to have him keep insisting that the tool doesn't give constant false positives to people in aircraft.

Then, while trying to continue explaining myself, he inexplicably went offline. During a conversation for support of his tool that I paid money for.

I am not impressed and I'm strongly considering asking for a refund. I don't like being treated like I'm stupid.

Didnt go offine, I blocked you. If you wish, post the full conversation so people understand why I blocked you.

I highly dislike beeing called a liar when I am explaining to you why it could fail to detect some people and detect others in so called false positives.

Why would you block me? You kept saying the same thing over and over again, while clearly not understanding what I was saying.

Blocking your customers asking for support, while treating them like idiots. Real nice.

Below is the conversation. If anyone thinks I was out of line, feel free to say so. I really don't think I was.

[5:41:06 PM] Kosugi: Hey man, so for some reason Gotcha detected a teleporter and informed me as such, yet your software is informing me of people who are in air vehicles and saying they may be teleporting, but didn't detect the actual teleporter. What gives?
[5:43:39 PM] Joao Carlos (SilentWarrior): my tool will filter out ppl who are detected near an aircraft
[5:44:16 PM] Kosugi: Not true, there was a guy flying in a plane earlier and it was saying he may be teleporting.
[5:44:27 PM] Kosugi: Meanwhile the two people who actually teleported, the software didn't say anything.
[5:44:32 PM] Kosugi: And they teleported across the map.
[5:46:27 PM] Joao Carlos (SilentWarrior): teleporting across the map can be caused by skin changes and my tool filters that aswell
[5:49:28 PM] Kosugi: I'm telling you, they teleported. Right to someone's camp. I didn't imagine this, and your tool didn't detect it.
[5:50:30 PM] Joao Carlos (SilentWarrior): [5:42 PM] Joao Carlos (SilentWarrior):

<<< my tool will filter out ppl who are detected near an aircraft
[5:50:42 PM] Kosugi: But it didn't.
[5:50:47 PM] Kosugi: That's what I'm telling you.
[5:50:53 PM] Kosugi: The guy was flying an airplane.
[5:51:05 PM] Kosugi: You can tell me that it detects them all you want, for me, on my server, it did not.
[5:51:10 PM] Joao Carlos (SilentWarrior): click a player, scroll to the bottom
[5:51:28 PM] Joao Carlos (SilentWarrior): you will see what its currently detected as ownership of vehicles
[5:51:38 PM] Kosugi: Again, he was flying the airplane.
[5:51:52 PM] Joao Carlos (SilentWarrior): have you looked at the map recently?
[5:52:04 PM] Kosugi: This happened a while ago now.
[5:52:05 PM] Joao Carlos (SilentWarrior): how far behind was the vehicle ?
[5:52:07 PM] Kosugi: When you were still offline.
[5:52:24 PM] Kosugi: Well, he crashed the plane right into the admin camp. So I would say he was flying it.
[5:52:47 PM] Joao Carlos (SilentWarrior): my tool will associate vehicles to people, by distances, and apply a buff saying they were detected near a vehicle and filter them out
[5:52:56 PM] Joao Carlos (SilentWarrior): so you dont get constant false positives
[5:53:09 PM] Kosugi: How much more clear can I be? He was flying the plane. It said he may be teleporting.
[5:53:33 PM] Kosugi: However, it didn't detect people who were actually teleporting.
[5:53:59 PM] Kosugi: Yeah sure, jump offline. Since you decided to do that, I'll now be posting about this on forum threads about your tool.

I highly dislike beeing called a liar when I am explaining to you why it could fail to detect some people and detect others in so called false positives.
First off, I did not call you a liar. Show me where I did.

Secondly, you didn't explain anything but a) that people switching skins can sometimes be detected as teleporting and b) that your tool has been programmed to ignore people in/near aircraft as teleporters.

Point out the part of the conversation where you explain why it could fail to detect some people and detect others, because I don't see it.

You may continue to request support via email.
I will reply to your emails as I have always did, spamming my skype constantly, will not awarant you any type of special treatment I am afraid.

Spamming your Skype? Explain to me how I was spamming anything, lol.

Never once did you request that I ask for support via e-mail. Instead you treated me like I'm dumb by repeating the same thing over and over again, and then blocked me inexplicably.

Tell me, what sort of impression do you think that leaves on your customers? You promise to provide support when people purchase your software, then block them when they try to get it. Seriously?

Also, you have yet to point out to me a) where I called you a liar, or b) where you explained why the software may have given a false positive.

But I guess it's easier to accuse others of wrongdoing instead of admitting that perhaps you didn't explain yourself correctly.

Spamming your Skype? Explain to me how I was spamming anything, lol.

Never once did you request that I ask for support via e-mail. Instead you treated me like I'm dumb by repeating the same thing over and over again, and then blocked me inexplicably.

Tell me, what sort of impression do you think that leaves on your customers? You promise to provide support when people purchase your software, then block them when they try to get it. Seriously?

When you calm down and start behaving like a normally like you did when we first talked, then things will go much easier.

Live support almost 16 hours a day 7 days a week is something that cannot be garanteed, and when I have 20 people talking to me at the same time, and another one constantly sending me messages about an issue that I have already explain, it gets old, and while my patience is great, its not infinite.

PS: while I have to admit, I might have lashed out on you harder than I was expecting.

You didn't explain anything related to my issue though, all you were doing was telling me that a) sometimes people switching skins are detected as teleporters, and b) that your tool detects people in aircraft and excludes them based on that. I was trying to explain that didn't happen here. I was not rude, I was not insulting. I requested an explanation and you failed at providing one.

I don't expect live support 16 hours a day 7 days a week, but I do expect that if you want me to take the support request to e-mail that you request I do so instead of just blocking me. I had to post about this HERE for you to tell me that. Seriously, dude?

I hope you realize how bad you're making yourself look here. I really don't think I was out of line asking for an explanation that you still have yet to give.

I understand that's what he was trying to explain, but let's face it, he did a pretty poor job of it. He kept insisting that his tool detects people in/near aircraft, and did not once state that this may not work properly sometimes.

Also, if Gotcha was able to detect the teleporters using the setpos script, something that's very basic, why didn't his tool detect it...? I don't suppose I'll ever get a reasonable answer to that.

I totally understand he doesn't have a support team, but if you're going to create software, you need to support it. At the very least, he should have requested I take my support request to e-mail (so he could ignore it there instead) instead of just blocking me on Skype with no explanation and accusing me of calling him a liar when I post about it here. Very unprofessional.

You didn't explain anything related to my issue though, all you were doing was telling me that a) sometimes people switching skins are detected as teleporters, and b) that your tool detects people in aircraft and excludes them based on that. I was trying to explain that didn't happen here. I was not rude, I was not insulting. I requested an explanation and you failed at providing one.

I don't expect live support 16 hours a day 7 days a week, but I do expect that if you want me to take the support request to e-mail that you request I do so instead of just blocking me. I had to post about this HERE for you to tell me that. Seriously, dude?

I hope you realize how bad you're making yourself look here. I really don't think I was out of line asking for an explanation that you still have yet to give.

You were comparing my tool to gotcha, as such, I was explaining that my tool will calculate speeds for everyone like gotcha, but filter out players detected near aircraft and filter them for the speed of such aircraft.

Another thing that it will also filter for is for when you change skins and get teleported to the debug zone.

Then I explain to you how to go and check where to see if a player is beeing filtered for something based on ownership, that is, at the bottom of the player window.

PS: I havent received an email from you yet.
PS2: in this picture, picture taken from your own quote, you clearly state that the previous affirmation about my tools filters was untrue, while it is in fact true:

1Y4zS

As clearly shown in this next picture:
1Y4Ca

Back