Silent Warrior Anti-hack/ Admin tool.

That's fine and dandy, is there any sort of explanation for the tool not detecting that someone teleported across the map to another player's camp, using a setpos script? The tool didn't detect that today, and Gotcha did. There was no skin change and the teleport was nowhere near debug field. It was from the shore directly to this camp.

How about an explanation for how someone could be detected as teleporting while flying a plane? I watched him take off in the plane from NWAF, I watched him fly over to where he crashed it, all on the admin map. All the while TSW was telling me he's teleporting.

Why would I send you an e-mail? You treated me like an idiot, blocked me on Skype without explanation, then accused me of calling you a liar when I posted here. Who would want to e-mail you after that?

Why would I send you an e-mail? You treated me like an idiot, blocked me on Skype without explanation, then accused me of calling you a liar when I posted here. Who would want to e-mail you after that?

It's a matter of being able to provide support.. While this is a thread based on TSW this is not one of the many places to find support for it. While he admittedly might have overreacted, you harassed him to the point that you lost your Skype support privileges. He has asked you to email him if you wish for further support.. Instead you continue to whine in a public forum and beat a dead horse. Stop for a moment and think about what you desire the outcome of your next reply to be.. Do you want to contribute something to make the tool better..? Maybe. find a constructive way to publicly discuss a potential shortcoming of the software? Or do you want to continue ranting on this forum double-posting to yourself?

Much like RL everyone should try and have a little more respect for one another. We all want the same thing here, we're on the same side guys.

Making an email takes longer and makes you think about the problem a little bit more. Normally, people who rush too much and come out as impolite because of that, tend to cool down a little when making emails.

As I said, I will continue to reply to your emails as I have always. I have nothing against you personally, but I dont like having people on my skype who spray me machinegun style with messages and on top, call me a liar when I am trying to calm down and have them look at the map and see why my tool could fail to detect a teleport from time to time, or detect too much into giving false positives.

The teleport detection system is flawless, the false positives filter is not, to an outside machine who only views the ingame state every 30 or 40 seconds, a very fast movement or a teleport is the same. Humans are way more complex and unpreditable, and add player to vehicle desync to the mix and it gets so much harder to filter out false positives. If you ask me, the tool already does a great job at filtering them, specially regarding the slow update times it has to deal with.

I didn't call you a liar. Show me where I did.

Stop making accusations about things that didn't happen. Seriously man, at least I didn't accuse you of anything you didn't do.

By the way, I sent you an e-mail. I expect you won't accuse me of anything in the reply, because that's not how this works.

edit: Sorry for the double posts everybody, people were editing things into their posts after I replied initially, and I wanted to reply to those parts of their posts. I should have edited them into my first reply instead of double posting.

I didn't call you a liar. Show me where I did.

Stop making accusations about things that didn't happen. Seriously man, at least I didn't accuse you of anything you didn't do.

By the way, I sent you an e-mail. I expect you won't accuse me of anything in the reply, because that's not how this works.

edit: Sorry for the double posts everybody, people were editing things into their posts after I replied initially, and I wanted to reply to those parts of their posts. I should have edited them into my first reply instead of double posting.

In page 5, I posted a reply with 2 pictures, one of you saying that my tool does not do what I told you it does, then I posted a full copy of the source code that does it, straight from inside the tool.

Replying "Not true" to you making an affirmation of something after my explaining that it didn't work that way isn't the same as me calling you a liar.

Learn the difference.

edit: Work that way for me, that is.

The teleport detection system is flawless
This is also not true. The teleport system DID NOT DETECT people who blatantly teleported using a setpos script. That's a flaw, no matter how you look at it.

Replying "Not true" to you making an affirmation of something after my explaining that it didn't work that way isn't the same as me calling you a liar.

Learn the difference.

edit: Work that way for me, that is.

This is also not true. The teleport system DID NOT DETECT people who blatantly teleported using a setpos script. That's a flaw, no matter how you look at it.

If they exist and are updated by your server on the database, it does detect. They might have been filtered out, and thats what I was trying to explain :/

It just made me scratch my head because so many people claim that Gotcha is inferior compared to TSW, and here I am a day after purchasing TSW and it's already not doing its job properly, while Gotcha is.

That wasn't a stab at you or anything, but I hope you can understand why situations like this make me skeptical.

It just made me scratch my head because so many people claim that Gotcha is inferior compared to TSW, and here I am a day after purchasing TSW and it's already not doing its job properly, while Gotcha is.

That wasn't a stab at you or anything, but I hope you can understand why situations like this make me skeptical.

If you are looking for a silver bullet in stopping hackers, the only one I know is unplugging the server from the internet, burry it inside 10 tons of concrete and put a wirefense and 24/7 guards around it, and even then...

Gotcha works one way, TSW works another way. When gotcha didnt check the database, having a bypass would mean you effectively shield yourself from Gotcha. TSW always worked on the database and thus making it a little bit harder to hide from than Gotcha. You can hide from both tools, I know how to, but I am not going to discuss that, obviously.

Both tools have their problems, the biggest problem with Gotcha (that is also one of the best advantages) is that it is not made with the admin in mind, in terms of showing the admin what is going on, TSW is so much better at this because of the full 3D map, the click to view players details, vehicles, tents, etc aswell as having the tracers (some online live maps have since already implemented this idea). With all this knowledge and insight of what is going on ingame, admins can use their heads to figure out what their players are up to, and have had great success finding ESP/map hackers without "directly" detecting them, thus allowing those to be caught even after bypassing battleye and gotcha.

People have made claims about TSW beeing vastly superior to other tools because because of the time I spend on it, updating it constantly, always experimenting with new things and ideas and most importantly, implementing them in a way normal people can use and the fact that I strive to be in the front line of inovation regarding all of this, while not always completely possible. As well as hacker detection features TSW has a strong set of tools that help with administration of the server, and this is probably its strongest suit.

Personally, I do not claim to be better than anyone, but overall, I strive to make a tool that is both cheap, has an enourmous amount of features for the price and also that I try to provide the best support I can and as friendly as possible, but as you saw in your case, I am a human and I cannot act friendly all the time, instead of beeing extremely rude to you, I choose to stop the contact with you via skype.

If you have something to say to me, say it. Don't hide behind a fake name and make accusatory comments about nothing in particular. :)

I bought this tool a few weeks ago and I'm sorry to say , but its awful. The list of things that make this product a rip off for 10 euros is pretty long and I'm not the only one with this opinion, if you sift out the "kudo hunters" you'll find independent reviews on this with little to nothing good to say about it. There are the good reviews too, but everything has those!

The guy who made it is hard work to deal with (in my experience. I've given up trying to reason with him). I've emailed him several times now with issues I feel a "paid for product" should already have fixed. Like the menu system which is difficult to use at the best of times , the map is so grainy you can't see in much detail and have to refer to online alternatives, there are WAY to many options and bells and whistles for the type of menu system he uses (it's like ubuntu desktop on speed) , the rcon disconnects and stays disconnected after about an hour or so (but apparently that's probably down to my pc, yet DayzWhiteList Pro and Gotcha have been running for over a month now without issues) , having the program open in my second monitor means that when I start dayz TSW goes invisible (yet, I can use ALL my other apps fine) and he tells me again it's my pc not his software, the list of security issues was discussed between me another developer the other evening (which is why I've decided not to use this product, along with the feeling of being robbed for 10 euros) ..

I've tried to be polite and supportive with him via email, but he stops you dead at anything less than saying his product is great, I've asked for a refund but he refuses to pay up and to top that off he even refuses to answer my questions on deadlines for fixing bugs etc.. , so my advice to anyone thinking of buying this is DON'T.. Ignore the brown nosing by others, this product should still be in BETA and FREE for the time being. There's no wonder you have to email him for the program first, because I know I'd never have paid if I'd had the chance to try it out... Great concept otherwise, shame my dealings with the developer have been so negative of late. And yes, I do approach him very calmly, I have the emails to prove it. His answers are always "it must be your pc" type of thing! oh well...

Added: Myself and two other friends (I met on dayz.st IRC) agree completely on my statement . Go on the dayz.st IRC yourself and just ask for opinions on it, they are 90% negative!

My experience has been totally different from yours, aside from of course the misunderstanding TSW and I had that started on Skype, continued in this thread and ended in us coming to an understanding via e-mail.

It works great for me and the aforementioned issues (disconnecting from RCON and blacking out the window when you open DayZ) are definitely your problem, because I've not experienced either of those issue. Sure it disconnects from RCON occasionally but connects again almost right away.

If you really want a refund, start a PayPal dispute, I mean it's fine to come here and talk about your experiences with the program but don't tell the people who like it that they're wrong. You only make yourself look bad in the process.

Back