Silent Warrior Anti-hack/ Admin tool.

All I can say is do your server a favor and use this tool.

Great support with an active forum community, ease of use and oh did I mention it makes identifying hackers fast and efficient.

As for TSW himself, nothing but a pleasure to deal with.

I have already decided I want to use the program. Its getting a hold of Silent Warrior that is the issue. The only contact I can find across the entire net is the email listed in this post. I have emailed twice in the span of 2 days and sent a skype request to the email... No replay.. I don't mind waiting as I know the time it takes to create software, I just want to make sure I am sending to the right guy..

@ Danger - I added TSW on Skype first, then he walked me through the process of payment and set up.

Mind you, we did play skype tag for a while as he is busy and when he was on I was not...

@ CorruptedHeart11 - be patient man, once you are set up you will be stoked.

Last night we 20+ players online then BAM 4 hackers all logged in, withing 2 minutes I had them gone with minimal issues for the rest of the server. So nice, so easy and the other players were very appreciative.

Where would I get his skype info? I tried sending him a request via the email listed in this forum.. Skype said there was no account associated with the email. Thanks for your help.

Just got the email reply and of course very helpful service through it, but when I got the program opened, you check all settings then authorize the key which is specific to you, then open up the MOST AMAZING ADMIN TOOL IVE EVER USED A++++++++ FIVE STAR.

Hello, nice to see someone else liked my work enough to make a thread here about it :D

I wouldnt post a link to the support forum however, that forum is just something that I setup quickly to help out people.

If anyone is looking for more information :
should give you a good idea of what the "older" version did, I didnt update the videos yet, sorry :p
i have an older version can i get a upgrade?

People have sent me PMs to get the contact info for this so ill just post is here. Hope thats ok.

<ADMIN REMOVED (Pwnoz0r)>

Hello, this hotmail is not mine. Please we aware of this.

Contact me on skype: thesilentwarrior or on my email thesilentwarrior [at] gmail.com

Do not respond to that email address. He was scamming to try and make a dollar. That wasn't the real silentwarrior either. If anyone was sent money via PayPal dispute it immediately. If anyone has been in contact and sent emails back and forth please send an archived copy via PM.

OpenDayZ Team

Hello, this hotmail is not mine. Please we aware of this.

Contact me on skype: thesilentwarrior or on my email thesilentwarrior [at] gmail.com
I edited your post to remove the quoted email. I do not want that email to be seen any longer. The scammer has been perma-banned.

If you all do get this. Please we weary on banning until you get a good hang of it. What might be teleporting is really someone sitting in the passenger seat. Look at the map and wait a few times and figure out if the guy is really teleporting.

If you all do get this. Please we weary on banning until you get a good hang of it. What might be teleporting is really someone sitting in the passenger seat. Look at the map and wait a few times and figure out if the guy is really teleporting.

Yes, my position on banning players is has been very clear. Only ban if you are pretty sure that guy is not doing something you would like to have on your server.

My tool, until very recently did not have option for auto-banning and for a long time, it didnt have ban at all. It is just too easy to start calling hacker to everyone when you have all the information, but, information is just that, it doesnt show intent, and some actions, even if they look like magic, can be on rare occasions legit, by cheer luck or by players knowing where to look for things.

Yes, my position on banning players is has been very clear. Only ban if you are pretty sure that guy is not doing something you would like to have on your server.

My tool, until very recently did not have option for auto-banning and for a long time, it didnt have ban at all. It is just too easy to start calling hacker to everyone when you have all the information, but, information is just that, it doesnt show intent, and some actions, even if they look like magic, can be on rare occasions legit, by cheer luck or by players knowing where to look for things.

Someone spawned at beach on a private hive with full sniper kit AS50, M9SD, VW Goggles etc

LEGIT

So do you ever answer your emails? Are you ever going to sell this to me? Been waiting quite a while for a response so I can purchase this.

Honestly an amazing tool.

I'm an admin on a pretty active server (37+ players most the time) and in the last day of owning this tool I've cought more hackers than I've caught for a week now.

Back