Silent Warrior Anti-hack/ Admin tool.

I have had TSW installed for the last 4 months, in that time I have had zero problems with the tool even when DayZ.st had DB changes that altered directives.One email to TSW and the problem was fixed.Great tool well worth the tiny outlay.I actually Hunt the Hackers on my servers now,which is so much fun.
Support A+

Thanks Richie - saw that. Issue is, on that page it says that with the domes, there IS the ability to make it so people can fly over them - but in a post 2 or 3 weeks ago on here, silent-warrior said this wasn't available yet. So, I'm just trying to figure out if it is, or if it isn't (maybe in the last 2/3 weeks it was added? dunno).

If it's not available, but the sales page says it is, I wanted to know what other features on that page are not yet available.

I'm REALLY interested in buying, just wondered about those points :)

In regards to the Domes,what I do on my server is actually set up two Domes.Dome 1 is a warning dome which is larger in size and will just warn non-whitelisted players that they are entering a restricted area.Dome 2 is a kick dome which is smaller in size and just big enough to cover assets ie: Trucks and tents.So players can still fly over the dome and not get kicked.I have lots different "tribes" from all over the world on my server, which makes the server constantly populated and keeps them coming back.So do yourself and you players a favour.TSW for the win !

TSW is just awesome. Esay to use and works as intended. We love using it and would never go back to gotcha or *gnihihi* DART (i know its just a rcon tool)

But there is one thing that get on our nerves... the Tool detectes Rmod vehicle driver (exspecially flying one) as a teleporter, because it doesn't display the rmod vehicles right. For Example it displays the MH60 (like evry other rmod chopper/plane) as a car.

Never the less still a awesome tool.

I'm new to the tool, just recently paid for it, and am about to throw a basic PC together to use for this...

Re: The issue you mentioned (rmod vehicles) - any way to stop it kicking or banning people for this? So it just shows in logs but ignores?

TSW is just awesome. Esay to use and works as intended. We love using it and would never go back to gotcha or *gnihihi* DART (i know its just a rcon tool)

But there is one thing that get on our nerves... the Tool detectes Rmod vehicle driver (exspecially flying one) as a teleporter, because it doesn't display the rmod vehicles right. For Example it displays the MH60 (like evry other rmod chopper/plane) as a car.

Never the less still a awesome tool.

You must be really stupid to call this an anti hack.
All it blocks is teleport and blacklisted weapons. I can randomly spawn stuff, get god mode etc without it even knowing.

Hes right. You could be running god mode, ESP, Markers, and infinite ammo and TSW wouldn't beable to tell you. Its more use full to me as a tool for monitoring vehicle spawns, player tendancies (where they go), and doing database things. Its buggy as hell though and Silent Warrior hasn't made a post on his forum in over a month.

Think of TSW as an expanded version of DaRT. It's definitely worth the price he charges, even if support and updates are infrequent. It's basically a one man show, so i'd say the guy's doing a pretty good job all things considered.

Think of TSW as an expanded version of DaRT. It's definitely worth the price he charges, even if support and updates are infrequent. It's basically a one man show, so i'd say the guy's doing a pretty good job all things considered.

Updates come out around once every week or every 2 weeks for the beta versions. And support rarely takes longer than a few hours.

When the tool was first released, the detection provided was by far the best out there. It has fallen behind due to it not beeing a ingame script, thus, only detecting stuff that shows in the database. This is changing soon, as the script injection is in the final stages of pre-beta.

I would like to update this and say that script injection has been working on the beta for a week now.

Already most actions are replicated LIVE on the server via scripting, more scripts are worked on everyday :D

This includes, live teleporting, give gear, kill, heal, vehicle spawning, vehicle refuel and repair, day/night changes, etc.

There anyway of getting a hold of this guys? I been waiting now nearly 5 days for a reply from him. Would really like to buy his tool. So many complaints of why it's not free and a willing paying customer waiting this long...? Makes you wonder....

There anyway of getting a hold of this guys? I been waiting now nearly 5 days for a reply from him. Would really like to buy his tool. So many complaints of why it's not free and a willing paying customer waiting this long...? Makes you wonder....

I usually reply within minutes if i am online or within few hours when I am not, I even reply from my cellphone most of the times.

I wonder, maybe your email didnt go thro to me, i have had other ppl complain about long reply times because of this, PM me your email, will see what happen.

PS: There is not "you guys" its a one man show :p

Back