Silent Warrior Anti-hack/ Admin tool.

if its stuck on "connecting to login server" then ur not the only one. nd some times mine says not responding. its a beta man what can u expect. give him time to respond. lol i also messaged him a few times.

Ya, I understand that.

Its just that I have now messaged him several times over the coarse of several days and have never heard back from him. I understand its only one guy but he also should have been better prepared for customer service if he was going to release a beta.

im haveing the same issues mine is shutdown as well i have sent him emails but im not getting any responses? has anyone heard from him?

im haveing the same issues mine is shutdown as well i have sent him emails but im not getting any responses? has anyone heard from him?

In the past week, since I bought my two keys from him I have probably emailed him 3 times and messaged him several times on Skype. He has still yet to even accept my Skype messages or whatever it is he has to do when your Skype is private.

I hate having to send him so many messages but when there are some serious issues, such as never actually getting a key I payed for or the service just being completely down an update from him every once and a while would be nice.

I was talking to someone from Vilayer, who is basically sponsering the entire mod and they rarely hear from him.

I am not sure if we are breaking any rules by openly talking about the tool here, but, please message me directly to avoid any problems.

Im quoting you so you will be notified of this message:

TheSilentWarrior, if you see this please listen to me! As someone who runs their own company I plead with you to make a Twitter and keep the Twitter updated! It is by far the easiest thing you can do to cut back on the number of emails and messages you get.

Make a Twitter!

I have 0.66(dev) is this the current public release? since my launcher says it is

I believe so. If its what you can download off the website I would assume its the most up to date.

Now that I've actually been able to spend some time in the program I have a question. I have updated the ban list for guns and items but yet I still get notifications of people have those items. Did I miss something or will it just always notify me.

I believe so. If its what you can download off the website I would assume its the most up to date.

Now that I've actually been able to spend some time in the program I have a question. I have updated the ban list for guns and items but yet I still get notifications of people have those items. Did I miss something or will it just always notify me.

If the item is on the list, by default it notifies you, since thats the lowest threat action against that item. Then, you can escalate the threat to kick and then to ban.

But even when I've removed the item it still notifies me?

And would you recomend using the public release or the beta? I've been getting occasional crashes on the beta when doing certain things. Would the public be a little more stable?

But even when I've removed the item it still notifies me?

And would you recomend using the public release or the beta? I've been getting occasional crashes on the beta when doing certain things. Would the public be a little more stable?

Yes, the public version is always more stable, but has less features and older stuff.

When the item is removed from the list (delete button), it wont notify you anymore.

Ok thanks. My main issue with the beta is it will usually tell me I have entered an incorrect password even though I know its the right one and the same password will work eventually.

Silent, there was also a discussion elsewhere about whether or not things like iron dome and the ban lists will work when you are not logged into TSW. I would assume they would all work but someone was claiming they dont.

any one know why i cant give stuff to certain players including my self and cant repair or refuel certain cars

Dont think the repair functions work yet.

New question. So when I am logged in server messages work. When I log out server messages stop. Any way to make it so server messages are always running using TSW to set it up?

Back