Silent Warrior Anti-hack/ Admin tool.

TSW has been installed into my communitys server, works, but nothing can be done live, i can give gear and teleport people if the player sits in the lobby, i cant fix vehicles or spawn any without restarting the server after, used the 3 step thing and placed the code in, when the code is placed in the server_monitor file its all 1 line unlike what the code looks like when its generated(about 5-6 lines)

Everything else said its done or a success, so im guessing the code is placed wrong or something, can anybody give some help on this issue?

if somebody could provide their server_monitor.sqf file which they have TSWproperly working that would be great
We're having the exact same problem. db and FTP details are filled in correctly and the three step set up has been completed with code correctly placed.

Yet we can't spawn live vehicles and can't repair them. Also 90% of the time TSW crashes first launch, and doesn't reconnect automatically on scheduled server restarts.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Mine also crashes the game. This happends as soon as tsw_temp is readed from the DB at the start of the server.

Mine still is not working, mine does not crash however

Anybody know a way to get weapons into the weapon list?

We enabled the KSVK(since the devs thought takeing the m107 out was a good idea) and the gun was there but the ammo isnt

Mine also crashes the game. This happends as soon as tsw_temp is readed from the DB at the start of the server.

You need to give DELETE permissions to the database user that your server files use to connect to the database (not the TSW user, the actual hive ext user).

EDIT: You can give permissions only to the tables starting with "tsw_" that way its a little bit more secure.

TSW has been installed into my communitys server, works, but nothing can be done live, i can give gear and teleport people if the player sits in the lobby, i cant fix vehicles or spawn any without restarting the server after, used the 3 step thing and placed the code in, when the code is placed in the server_monitor file its all 1 line unlike what the code looks like when its generated(about 5-6 lines)

Everything else said its done or a success, so im guessing the code is placed wrong or something, can anybody give some help on this issue?

if somebody could provide their server_monitor.sqf file which they have TSWproperly working that would be great
I've got the exact same issue any changes to gear or vehicles immediately crashes my server and I have to restart it. This coupled with the program crashes as kind of tainted my opinion of the app. I've heard a few fixes for the server crash inc creating a new user in the fb with full access and using that for tsw but nothing changes.

TSW has been offline for over 10 hours now. Not very happy with this. I love the tool, dont get me wrong but it shouldnt take this long for them to fix or move the things over to a new server.

I am trying to get it fixed ASAP, still no word from my hoster.

I understand its frustrating, but please understand that this is out of my control.

TSW is now back online on a backup server.

PS: since DNS records changed, it might take a little bit to update. Also, flush your DNS caches. By going on Start, Run, type "cmd" and on the command line type "ipconfig /flushdns"

Nothing is working for me in the UK , the site or TSW login.

Please fix this ASAP

Its fixed already, if it doesnt work for you yet, you either have to flush dns (might have to restart your computer to apply), or wait until the DNS for your zone gets updated.

Some clients still see tsw.thesilentwarrior.com offline.

Check this to see if its up for your area :
http://www.whatsmydns.net/#A/tsw.thesilentwarrior.com

Also, flush your DNS caches. By going on Start, Run, type "cmd" and on the command line type "ipconfig /flushdns"

^^^^^ Make sure you follow the steps above, The site will not be available for all places at once you have to give it time to propagate thru countries ..

Yes working now thanks.

But I cannot spawn in vehicles anymore or give gear health etc.

Id really like to see this tool working as expected because so far it has not been.

Not there after restart.

Ive been using the tool to create spawn points for the last week, before the vehicles would spawn instantly in game but then dissapear after restart even though they show in the DB and in TSW.

Some times I also get an error in the console about the DB when trying to delete vehicles.

I reinstalled the server side tsw addon and now give gear and health again although you have to be in the lobby for that to work, I would expect that anyway.

I believe a ticket has been sent to vilayer by our other admim about these issues.

Edit: one other thing, if I drive around in a vehicle which has not been created with TSW then the realtime position does not update in TSW, the vehicle still shows at original spawn point.

Not there after restart.

Ive been using the tool to create spawn points for the last week, before the vehicles would spawn instantly in game but then dissapear after restart even though they show in the DB and in TSW.

Some times I also get an error in the console about the DB when trying to delete vehicles.

I reinstalled the server side tsw addon and now give gear and health again although you have to be in the lobby for that to work, I would expect that anyway.

I believe a ticket has been sent to vilayer by our other admim about these issues.

Edit: one other thing, if I drive around in a vehicle which has not been created with TSW then the realtime position does not update in TSW, the vehicle still shows at original spawn point.

TSW will show what is on your database. If the vehicle isnt updating, the way you spawned it might not have been correct. Dayz needs a tracking id for when you spawn vehicles. This tracking ID is set automatically by TSW when it spawns the vehicles live. If your other scripts dont do this, the vehicles will be invalid and wont be "linked" to the database.

As far as the error goes, email me the error so i can see what is wrong.

PS: about TSW servers looking down to anyone else still, change your DNS to googles DNS, they update it within minutes, so its a very good service : https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using its free too.

Back