@Urbanskaters-
1. did you add just yourself in the .hpp file? or did you try to add more then 1 person? (if you tried to add more then yourself for the player ID, try only doing yourself, I only have one Player Id in there)
2. use notepad++ and compare your server init.sqf and description.sqf to the file init.sqf and description.sqf. I used my SERVERS "init.sqf" and "description.sqf" and just added the single line that was different on each file to incorporate to my server files. (this could be your problem if you are just using the file from here, not sure)
3. TWS has a better map built into it then dayz.st has. I'm not going to promote it here but it is worth checking into, pm me for details if you are curious.
4. revert to a bone stock .pbo without any modding and try to get this working before you add anything else.
5. upload the scripts.txt file to the battleye folder. I tried to skip this process and also put it in the wrong folder (on my new provider) and it locked up on initialization.
6. if none of this worked, I would consider getting a new host provider. I got this up and running in a matter of minutes on my HFB server. (literally like 9 minutes)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Zombie, yes arrows work to get to players not on the list but what if you need to switch to someone specific ASAP and you have to wait for the camera to jump back and forth across the map to find the right person you are looking for? by that time they already have the server all jacked up and/or dead. Being able to be able to click directly on their name and going right to them is a much more effective way to catch them. When you have 30+ people on your server it makes it near impossible to get to them in time.