[SUPPORT] DayZ of Glory (SPORKMOD)

Also wanted to make a suggestion, would be willing to help if needed. But I thought a good idea would be to add perks at certain levels. For example, level 10 you get a 10% armor boost so you can take more knocks from zombies and something like level 20 you get a 12% increase to run speed, level 25 your perk could be 5% more bag space or top car speed and so on and so on. Stuff thats not game breaking but adds a nice dimension. Also when you die under this system you lose all your levels.

Also for Epoch, a good idea would be to add rare base building parts like cinder blocks for example to the gun or car vendor. But make it really expensive like perhaps after a full day of zed killing you could afford between 1-3 pieces. Make level and cash gathering really grindy under this system.

Like I said, would be willing to help code it if your strapped for time if you would give me a little guidance.

Thanks in advance.
Thanks and I don't plan on stoping at 2.0

Anyone like the new admin message because I think there sweet and nice to get info players plus it stop gameplay until the click continue

sporkulus: I like the Massage-Feature alot, but i still need some support

I cant get the vehicles written to database:
here is my debug.sqf:
http://pastebin.com/tJTcr9EE

and i that players can spawn them by themselfes with an addaction option, so i need a connection with a vehiclespawn.sqf. Hope you can help me with that one.

Another Question: Where i can change the right Ctrl button to another (like Alt Gr)?

Thanks for the great work!

Cheers

sporkulus: I like the Massage-Feature alot, but i still need some support

I cant get the vehicles written to database:
here is my debug.sqf:
http://pastebin.com/tJTcr9EE

and i that players can spawn them by themselfes with an addaction option, so i need a connection with a vehiclespawn.sqf. Hope you can help me with that one.

Another Question: Where i can change the right Ctrl button to another (like Alt Gr)?

Thanks for the great work!

Cheers

this call is terrible

Code:
_class = "Old_bike_TK_CIV_EP1";
_pos = getPos vehicle player;
_dir = getdir vehicle player;
_pos = [(_pos select 0)+8*sin(_dir),(_pos select 1)+8*cos(_dir),0];
[_class,_pos] call _vehicleSpawner;

it should be

Code:
_class = "Old_bike_TK_CIV_EP1";
_pos = getPos vehicle player;
_dir = getdir vehicle player;
_pos = [(_pos select 0)+8*sin(_dir),(_pos select 1)+8*cos(_dir),0];
[_class,_pos,player] call _vehicleSpawner;

it is asking for three variables and you defined two of them silly.

I just updated the updater program and you now can send support messages through it!

To update the updater program just run it again or run it if you never have and it will auto update it's self.

I just added this to my Taviana server and for the most part everything is working nicely. However, I have a couple issues that I hope someone can help with.

1. Players do not get the option to "search for money". If I add them to the admin list they get it, but I don't want everyone as an admin.

2. I have been unable to find any banks. I have searched several grocery stores on the server and no laptop appears.

3. Players can not access the gun shop. He will spawn, but they get no option to buy or sell. Just like the search for money issue. If I add them to the admin list they get the option.

Any help or insight on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated!

I just added this to my Taviana server and for the most part everything is working nicely. However, I have a couple issues that I hope someone can help with.

1. Players do not get the option to "search for money". If I add them to the admin list they get it, but I don't want everyone as an admin.

2. I have been unable to find any banks. I have searched several grocery stores on the server and no laptop appears.

3. Players can not access the gun shop. He will spawn, but they get no option to buy or sell. Just like the search for money issue. If I add them to the admin list they get the option.

Any help or insight on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated!

anti hack blocks the scroll options but depending on your anti hack there is different ways to white list them. But for banks i am afraid they were placed for cherno but i will release a small update soon for taviana and couple other maps to place laptops there too.

sportulus: seems like i'm not skilled enough to get the vehicles to database :( Can you help a bit more? What exactly should i do to get this wokring?

sportulus: seems like i'm not skilled enough to get the vehicles to database :( Can you help a bit more? What exactly should i do to get this wokring?

if that code is not working then its not working so idk why but dayz could be blocking it.

Hi Guys,

To get this mod to work i had to completely remove ALL my custom scripts and return my server back to default. I am now going to begin the long arduous journey of re-adding them all back in however i do have two questions:

1 - now that the new version is out with car store etc. can someone please post up a list of all the menu names to be added to the AH? This is the menu list i have for the original version but im not sure if now i am missing any:
""RscMainMenu"",""RscMoveHigh"",""#WATCH"",""#WATCH0"",""RscWatchDir"",""RscWatchMoreDir"",""#GETIN"",""RscStatus"",""RscCallSupport"",""#ACTION"",""RscCombatMode"",""RscFormations"",""RscTeam"",""RscSelectTeam"",""RscReply"",""#CUSTOM_RADIO"",""RscRadio"",""RscGroupRootMenu"",""#USER:withdrawnow"",""#USER:depositnow"",""#USER:sendnow"",""#USER:mytele""
EDIT: I am working on collating all the menus etc togethor. will post up something when im done (there are 100's)

2 - apologise if this has been answered already.. but is there any way to earn perks instead of vehicles? When a player reaches a certain level i want them to earn the ability to self bb etc to give more of an incentive to use the mod. i have all the scripts which i presume i can place into a seperate sqf which executes on attaining a certain level.. just after some clarrification.

ps: running 1.7.7.1

Cheers,

John

Back