[SUPPORT] DayZ of Glory (SPORKMOD)

Seems like sounds alarm (1,2,5 min) and messages of restart does not work...

i have
Code:
allow_sounds = true; //make this false to disable sound
allow_texts = true; //make this false to disable texts
TimeToRestart = 120; //restart time in minutes.

Yeah this Mod is majorly breaking Epoch as it stands. Confirmed that when you try to do base building and have a wall or a floor or any other modular piece you cant use "space bar" to place the item and you cant use "page down" and "page up" to reposition the item you are trying to build. If you could implement a fix at your earliest convenient please Spork.

Thanks

hey I'm still getting to learn this mod but I seem to have hit a wall when changing some stuff in the Settings.sqf simple things like max money the web name ts ip ect it doesn't seem to access or activate the changes when i re upload the pbos not too sure if its something in my init.sqf call perhaps?

I want to change this to my server rules

Code:
"Welcome to Dayz Of Glory" hintC parseText format ["
<t size='1.25' shadow='1'align='left' color='#ff8800'>Dayz of Glory Version %1</t><br/>
<t size='.7' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'></t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>1. Buy/Sell guns @ Fire Stations</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>2. Banking @ Supermarkets on Laptops</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>3. Minigame is @ Stary</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>4. Minigame reward is $3000</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>5. Loot money off of Zombies and Players</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>6. Carshop @ Balota</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>7. CarShop vehicles do NOT SAVE on RESTART</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>8. ExpertiseGaming.com</t><br/>",
(Modversion)];

TO

Code:
"WOlF PACK SERVER" hintC parseText format ["
<t size='1.25' shadow='1'align='left' color='#ff8800'>Server Rules</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>1. DO NOT Hacking/Scripting</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>2. No VON</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>3. RESPECT Admins & players</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>4. DO NOT Combat Log/ALT F4</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>5. DO NOT grief bases</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>6. DO NOT advertise other server</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>7. Use common sense</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>8. PRESS Right CTRL NOW</t><br/>",
(Modversion)];

Comes out Like this change the code above to not have spaces but both ways didn't work

Picture
http://postimg.org/image/e0102to2t/

ok just in case you haven't noticed. You have to change this code in 2 Files: debug.sqf and toggle.sqf

Jokaru: That is because they're not defined in the description.sqm just add them on your own and it should work then.

ok just in case you haven't noticed. You have to change this code in 2 Files: debug.sqf and toggle.sqf

Jokaru: That is because they're not defined in the description.sqm just add them on your own and it should work then.
I add them in description at a first.....

I fixed the toggle thing had to redo somethings but when a player dies instantly the player's money and level don't change to 0
I changed the debug to this

Code:
if (r_player_blood <= 0) then
{
sleep 2;
mymoneyz = 0;
Currentlevel = 0;
currentMoney = 0;
profileNamespace setVariable ["money",myMoneyZ]; saveProfileNamespace;
profileNamespace setVariable ["level", Currentlevel]; saveProfileNamespace;
profileNamespace setVariable ["rewardScore",currentMoney]; saveProfileNamespace;
for "_i" from 0 to 40 do {deletevehicle _spawnAIS;};
//endmission "LOSER";
};

Hi Guys,

i need a little Tip for this Script Mod. I will enable a few features only if user has allready a few LVL's.
- Car Radio in LVL 2
- Lift/ Towing on LVL 5
I tried out to execute the scripts in "Leveladdon" but its not working. Anyone can help me solving this Problem ?
Here is my LVL addon File:

Code:
_level_2 =
{

// CAR RADIO BY CARMAN
[] execVM "carradio\initCarRadio.sqf";

};  //add stuff in here that level 2 should unlock like example is - execvm "towing.sqf";

_level_3 =
{

};  //add stuff in here that level 3 should unlock like example is - execvm "towing.sqf";

_level_4 =
{

};  //add stuff in here that level 4 should unlock like example is - execvm "towing.sqf";

_level_5 =
{

// Logistics Area

[] execVM "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf"                                                        // R3F Logistics

};  //add stuff in here that level 5 should unlock like example is - execvm "towing.sqf";

Can someone point me to the right direction ? I dont know whats wrong and where should i place the Script folders.

Thanks alot for your help Guys!

I want to change this to my server rules

Code:
"Welcome to Dayz Of Glory" hintC parseText format ["
<t size='1.25' shadow='1'align='left' color='#ff8800'>Dayz of Glory Version %1</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>1. Buy/Sell guns @ Fire Stations</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>2. Banking @ Supermarkets on Laptops</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>3. Minigame is @ Stary</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>4. Minigame reward is $3000</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>5. Loot money off of Zombies and Players</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>6. Carshop @ Balota</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>7. CarShop vehicles do NOT SAVE on RESTART</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>8. ExpertiseGaming.com</t><br/>",
(Modversion)];

TO

Code:
"WOlF PACK SERVER" hintC parseText format ["
<t size='1.25' shadow='1'align='left' color='#ff8800'>Server Rules</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>1. DO NOT Hacking/Scripting</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>2. No VON</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>3. RESPECT Admins & players</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>4. DO NOT Combat Log/ALT F4</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>5. DO NOT grief bases</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>6. DO NOT advertise other server</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>7. Use common sense</t><br/>
<t size='1.1' shadow='1'align='left' color='#FFFFFF'>8. PRESS Right CTRL NOW</t><br/>",
(Modversion)];

Comes out Like this change the code above to not have spaces but both ways didn't work

Picture
http://postimg.org/image/e0102to2t/
Make sure you change in debug.sqf and toggle.sqf

Hi Guys,

i need a little Tip for this Script Mod. I will enable a few features only if user has allready a few LVL's.
- Car Radio in LVL 2
- Lift/ Towing on LVL 5
I tried out to execute the scripts in "Leveladdon" but its not working. Anyone can help me solving this Problem ?
Here is my LVL addon File:

Code:
_level_2 =
{

// CAR RADIO BY CARMAN
[] execVM "carradio\initCarRadio.sqf";

};  //add stuff in here that level 2 should unlock like example is - execvm "towing.sqf";

_level_3 =
{

};  //add stuff in here that level 3 should unlock like example is - execvm "towing.sqf";

_level_4 =
{

};  //add stuff in here that level 4 should unlock like example is - execvm "towing.sqf";

_level_5 =
{

// Logistics Area

[] execVM "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf"                                                        // R3F Logistics

};  //add stuff in here that level 5 should unlock like example is - execvm "towing.sqf";

Can someone point me to the right direction ? I dont know whats wrong and where should i place the Script folders.

Thanks alot for your help Guys!
It's a compilation of stuff so what ever you add to level 2 then also add to level 3 and so on

I fixed the toggle thing had to redo somethings but when a player dies instantly the player's money and level don't change to 0
I changed the debug to this

Code:
if (r_player_blood <= 0) then
{
sleep 2;
mymoneyz = 0;
Currentlevel = 0;
currentMoney = 0;
profileNamespace setVariable ["money",myMoneyZ]; saveProfileNamespace;
profileNamespace setVariable ["level", Currentlevel]; saveProfileNamespace;
profileNamespace setVariable ["rewardScore",currentMoney]; saveProfileNamespace;
for "_i" from 0 to 40 do {deletevehicle _spawnAIS;};
//endmission "LOSER";
};
Try remove sleep 2; in that code

Yeah this Mod is majorly breaking Epoch as it stands. Confirmed that when you try to do base building and have a wall or a floor or any other modular piece you cant use "space bar" to place the item and you cant use "page down" and "page up" to reposition the item you are trying to build. If you could implement a fix at your earliest convenient please Spork.

Thanks
You can either combine my key binds with theirs or disable mine but up to you

It's a compilation of stuff so what ever you add to level 2 then also add to level 3 and so on

ahm ok now i know how this works. Should i also include this in my Init.sqf ? because if i do this it would be always active. where should i place the scripts ? in your DOD Folder or in main root folder ?

Thank you for helping me sporkulus!

Back