[SUPPORT] DayZ of Glory (SPORKMOD)

I've made alot of changes to run the Script to my likings. Dunno why it has to be written that complicated.
The version that i have now works like it should be, no disappearing "Search for Money" or other options that are suppost to work from this script. Also changing the Skin doesnt effect this either. Before Heros couldnt do anything, because of the humanitymorph at the beginning.

Dont get me wrong, i like the script, but i hope the next update is easier to customize and not that complicated to see trough.

Some people getting there levels reseted, so its quite a pain in the ass for them to start all over.

Here is a little Script that should help to get fix that proble really quick:
Make a private-test server with Pwnoz0r Private Server Files
http://opendayz.net/threads/dayz-private-server-files-pack-1-8-0-3.28/

just add to your debug.sqf :
Code:
//Restore Level by SchwEde
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["123","456"]) then 
{
Currentlevel = 34; // Set Level here
currentMoney = 23000; //Set right Exp here
profileNamespace setVariable [lvl_var, Currentlevel]; saveProfileNamespace;   
_setlevel = profileNamespace getVariable [lvl_var,0];
Currentlevel = _setlevel;
};

and let the player join your server. He will get the Level and EXP back and can go back to the normal server.

Cheers

Last edited:
as diiiid i :D got this working nicely , changed a bunch of things, added a few more traders and am running it on 1.0.8.3! wonderful wonderful spork!

i think spork doesnt support this anymore... youll have to do it yourself like i had too xD im running this mod flawlessly on overwatch 0.2.5
also works on epoch, normal dayz, and a few others :)

198.154.118.42:4802 to see it in action

Hey, yeah I had figured that. I have modified it to work now without issues but the only thing I would like to change now is that is saves level the level data to a persons computer rather than a database

Trying to get something going. Trying to make it so that I can have Notebook items as terminals setup at traders to trade gold for coins and coins for gold as well as deposit and withdraw. I add in the code

Debug2.sqf
Code:
_isNote = cursorTarget isKindof "Notebook";

And in Debug2.sqf above the
Code:
if ((_isAI) and (theActionAI == 0)) then

I add in
Code:
if _isNote then {
Myaction8 = _name addaction[("<t color=""#ff0000"">" + ("Trade Currencies") +"</t>"),"@DayZofDuty\DOD\Goldstore\Goldstore.sqs",_myLevel,0,false,true,"", ""];

};

I get the menu up at the Notebook but first off it spams it. No clue why it spams it though.

My bigger issue is getting the gold to trade. I can get to all the menus but when I go to trade a gold bar for coins, it says the message as I dont have gold on me.

Code:
? player hasMagazine "ItemGoldBar" : goto "next"
~1
goto "close"

#next
player removeMagazine "ItemGoldBar";

myMoneyZ = myMoneyZ + 100
~1
hint format ["You have %1 $ now", myMoneyZ]

exit

#close
Hint "You don't have enough Gold, comeback when you have it"

exit

No clue why

Last edited:
Ok never mind, figured it out. Never had to use a command where I look to see if someone has a magazine on them. Head bang against wall.

whats the point of trading your gold for your other currency,? i could see a use with the guns but you can easily add guns to epoch traders, and the vehicles despawn on restart so thatd be a bigger waste of the gold..

spork can you please make this toggle properly and being able to interrupt actions properly while keeping all the features? ill pay you for it.

EDIT:That goes for anyone who can do this for me
EDIT: Pay Well.

Last edited:
I have been busy with finals and graduation so I could not help but if you guys need something I will be back on and checking the thread very often. anyone that needs help just post and ill will get back to you as fast I can.

For me to easily help you as fast as I can I need you to post your problem and what server you running like taviana.

Posting the code to will help a lot.

Trying to get something going. Trying to make it so that I can have Notebook items as terminals setup at traders to trade gold for coins and coins for gold as well as deposit and withdraw. I add in the code

Debug2.sqf
Code:
_isNote = cursorTarget isKindof "Notebook";

And in Debug2.sqf above the
Code:
if ((_isAI) and (theActionAI == 0)) then

I add in
Code:
if _isNote then {
Myaction8 = _name addaction[("<t color=""#ff0000"">" + ("Trade Currencies") +"</t>"),"@DayZofDuty\DOD\Goldstore\Goldstore.sqs",_myLevel,0,false,true,"", ""];

};

I get the menu up at the Notebook but first off it spams it. No clue why it spams it though.

My bigger issue is getting the gold to trade. I can get to all the menus but when I go to trade a gold bar for coins, it says the message as I dont have gold on me.

Code:
? player hasMagazine "ItemGoldBar" : goto "next"
~1
goto "close"

#next
player removeMagazine "ItemGoldBar";

myMoneyZ = myMoneyZ + 100
~1
hint format ["You have %1 $ now", myMoneyZ]

exit

#close
Hint "You don't have enough Gold, comeback when you have it"

exit

No clue why

Changing my is your fault. most of my code links to different files to grab the info it needs. May I ask what was wrong with my money system?

Some people getting there levels reseted, so its quite a pain in the ass for them to start all over.

Here is a little Script that should help to get fix that proble really quick:
Make a private-test server with Pwnoz0r Private Server Files
http://opendayz.net/threads/dayz-private-server-files-pack-1-8-0-3.28/

just add to your debug.sqf :
Code:
//Restore Level by SchwEde
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["123","456"]) then
{
Currentlevel = 34; // Set Level here
currentMoney = 23000; //Set right Exp here
profileNamespace setVariable [lvl_var, Currentlevel]; saveProfileNamespace;  
_setlevel = profileNamespace getVariable [lvl_var,0];
Currentlevel = _setlevel;
};

and let the player join your server. He will get the Level and EXP back and can go back to the normal server.

Cheers
Nice find... But I added this so it will make it hard and if people know how to even use it.

Code:
Exp_var = "rewardScore";   //changing this will reset everyones EXP | This will also can be used to set your exp on your server aside from others!
lvl_var =  "level";  //changing this will reset everyones level | This will also can be used to set your level on your server aside from others!
bank_var =   "bank";  //changing this will reset everyones bank money | This will also can be used to set your bank money on your server aside from others!
money_var =  "money";  //changing this will reset everyones money on character | This will also can be used to set your money on character on your server aside from others!

Everyone needs to change this for make your server different. Or ignore this if you don't mind people gaining lvls in others servers and then be set in yours

Nothing was wrong with the system or code, I didn't mean to offend you if I did. I just wanted to make a way for people to exchange gold and coins for the other. I actually got that problem fixed though and all seems to be working fine. Just adding in some level rewards.

Nothing was wrong with the system or code, I didn't mean to offend you if I did. I just wanted to make a way for people to exchange gold and coins for the other. I actually got that problem fixed though and all seems to be working fine. Just adding in some level rewards.
Sounds nice with that gold idea. I would have done something like that but I can make the invisible currency faster and with less errors for people to find. It took me less then 24hrs to complete mod. I made it because dayz was dying at the time with arma 3 releasing and so I made this to help bring it back. If I wanted the donations I would have changed all code to hex and but checks to so it cant be resold. I have no idea if it worked but seems like people are still using it.

I have 2.5 completed with three minigames and new shops and cars saved to db and taviana bank fix and new settings. I just got busy with finals and was in trouble and shit.

anyone that needs something done for there server or a private addon to it. Private message me and will try to make it happen.

spork mind releasing the 2.5 with the 3 mini games and new shops? :O also how would i place more vehicle traders? i know they like kinda tie to the target, but he only appears for a second

Back