[SUPPORT] DayZ of Glory (SPORKMOD)

Code:
_checkingmini =  _pos nearObjects ["Land_Terrace_K_1_EP1",75];
unless you can explain the logic in binding the minigame to this object? :)
The point if the somewhat invisible objects were so people can see out and in the sky because people would get helicopters and spray them while they play it so if i placed a real object then they can not see who is trying... that object allows you to see out from underneath it and get the names of those trying to ruin your game.... it also blocks rockets and i made them UN-destroyable.... removing them for other objects is your choice but beware people will try to ruin there fun and i am trying to prevent it and make it possible to remove those who are trying to ruin.... i created DOG antihax just for dog but never released it due to most people failed to find the bugs for cheating i left in thinking people might... lol people don't realize in arma code, its never perfect... Unless i code it :)

yes. i will look into it. its a scroll menu you have to whitelist or infinstar is fucking with me.
I added the gun shop to infinstar anti hack but more than that is needed.
People also get banned for using the gunstore banned for exstr and pathtoscrdir
probably more than that

Hey guys. I just found out about this cool looking mod. I was wondering if there are currently any known issues with it, and does anyone have the IP for any servers running it? I'd like to check it out before setting it up on my own server.

Fix most of it
IP : 109.123.114.213:2302

Idk why lvl is not resetting

Part of the debug.sqf

[
Code:
if (r_player_blood <= 0) then
{
sleep 2;
mymoneyz = 0;
Currentlevel = 0;
currentMoney = 0;
profileNamespace setVariable ["money",myMoneyZ]; saveProfileNamespace;
profileNamespace setVariable ["level", Currentlevel]; saveProfileNamespace;
profileNamespace setVariable ["rewardScore",currentMoney]; saveProfileNamespace;
for "_i" from 0 to 40 do {deletevehicle _spawnAIS;};
//endmission "LOSER";
};

Idk why lvl is not resetting

Try this one:

Code:
//----------------------------------------
                           if (!alive player) then
                            {
                            //sleep 2;
                            mymoneyz = 0;
                            currentMoney = 0
                            sleep 1;
                            Currentlevel = 0;
                            profileNamespace setVariable ["money",myMoneyZ];
                            profileNamespace setVariable ["rewardScore",currentMoney];
                            profileNamespace setVariable ["level", Currentlevel];
                            saveProfileNamespace;
                            //endmission "LOSER";
                            sleep 1200;
                            };

//-------------------------------------

or as I'm using it just one level down + 15% EXP loss

Code:
//----------------------------------------
                           if (!alive player) then
                            {
                            //sleep 2;
                            mymoneyz = 0;
                            currentMoney = floor (currentMoney*0.85);
                            sleep 1;
                            Currentlevel = Currentlevel - 1;
                            profileNamespace setVariable ["money",myMoneyZ];
                            profileNamespace setVariable ["rewardScore",currentMoney];
                            profileNamespace setVariable ["level", Currentlevel];
                            saveProfileNamespace;
                            //endmission "LOSER";
                            sleep 1200;
                            };

//-------------------------------------

2302 is default port for chernarus maps but not set in stone you may use whatever port you like. Sporkmod works for any map and mod you just need to edit the code here and there

Chernarus doesn't use any standard port. It depends on your server host and how many other servers are on the same IP. My Charnarus server is on port 2402.

It
Chernarus doesn't use any standard port. It depends on your server host and how many other servers are on the same IP. My Charnarus server is on port 2402.
is default set to 2302 by dayz mod dedicated server github but as I said ports are not set in stone it's up to the server host to use available ports as they see fit

It

is default set to 2302 by dayz mod dedicated server github but as I said ports are not set in stone it's up to the server host to use available ports as they see fit

Ok, well I don't know what ports have to do with the questions I asked anyway... I asked if there were any known issues with the mod and if anyone had an IP for any server running this. You gave me an IP for an Epoch Panthera server that doesn't have anything in the server name that indicates it's using this mod, so I mentioned that the server you gave me an IP for appeared to just be an Epoch Panthera server and that I was under the impression that this was a mod for Chernarus only, then you mentioned that the default port for Dayz server is 2302, which I'm well aware of, having run Dayz servers for a while, and having 3 servers currently active but I don't understand what that has to do with the price of tea in China.

So, if anyone can give me the IP of any server running this mod, please post it.

hey spork,

is there a way to get the Lvl, Exp and Money written to a Database?
Some People getting their lvl reseted for no reason and other dont.
The other thing is (little bit of my fault) i didnt changed the variables, so some players just visit other Servers with higher amount of getting Exp and level there and go back to mine or even open their own server with my files and edit the amount to their liking.

If everything would be written to the Database this wouldnt be possible anymore. Im just wondering if this is somehow possible and i would help you if you need some help to get this done :)

Cheers

Hey anyone have a custom store (like they redid it to their liking)?
I am running epoch and wondering if someone has already did this.

Back