[SUPPORT] DayZ of Glory (SPORKMOD)

also if you have not found this, it creates the carshop.

this can be found in debug2.sqf
Code:
    if ((_AI isKindOf "US_Soldier_EP1") and ((player distance _AI) < 7)) then
    {
    _redoaction = 0;
        _AI removeAction Myaction2;
        _AI removeAction Myaction12;
        _AI setVariable["actionAI",_redoaction, true];
    };

myaction2 and myaction12 is carshop

any way you can release your new version ?:)
maybe, I never received a dime from this therefore I will take my time. I will most likely release Friday after its tested. donations motivate people for things that are free. Its done and we are just testing. Friday is currently my release date

im sure plenty of donations would roll in after a final release , right now people have to do stuff to it to even get it to run, not to mention the battle eye kicks and infistar wich took me a week to get going smoooth, only big problem i have is if i use on epoch it doesnt let me build items.

im sure plenty of donations would roll in after a final release , right now people have to do stuff to it to even get it to run, not to mention the battle eye kicks and infistar wich took me a week to get going smoooth, only big problem i have is if i use on epoch it doesnt let me build items.
don't worry about the mod not working on epoch/taviana... I added a mod switcher to change all settings to match what your running. Plus im adding a setting changer program to change any setting with ease.

I have said millions of times how to fix infinstar antihck... And most of all to remove batteye. My next release will pwn battleye and must shut it down....BUT I added my own antihack. to prevent cheaters. They have temp bans...PFFT I have perm bans with the antihack and its automatic.

I have said millions of times how to fix infinstar antihck... And most of all to remove batteye. My next release will pwn battleye and must shut it down....BUT I added my own antihack. to prevent cheaters. They have temp bans...PFFT I have perm bans with the antihack and its automatic.
Also with epoch.....we discussed how to fix the building.... Its the toggle.sqf. Most of your answers with what you complaining about like infinstar... already discussed.

maybe, I never received a dime from this therefore I will take my time. I will most likely release Friday after its tested. donations motivate people for things that are free. Its done and we are just testing. Friday is currently my release date
Last of all, there will never be a final release. It will never be flawless and its simply something I did to motivate dayz. Im sorry you have found it troubling to get it to work but all I can say is let me ask you something. Is it worth getting to work? because there is no such thing as perfect coding in this game but I can try to get close. you will have to work with me. But the next release will make everything easier. just wait. I got a team working for me to test and hopefully I can get it flawless. it will be fully tested and ready to go this weekend.

It's allways better to put every dik code related command to put in the custom compiles.sqf (1.8.0.3) / epoch dayz_spaceinterrupt.sqf. this way they don't block each other.
Did this with DoG 2.0 on 1.8.0.3 and worked like charm.
So just make sure to put everything to the right place ;-)

@spork: do you still saving the levels local on every clients profile?

It's allways better to put every dik code related command to put in the custom compiles.sqf (1.8.0.3) / epoch dayz_spaceinterrupt.sqf. this way they don't block each other.
Did this with DoG 2.0 on 1.8.0.3 and worked like charm.
So just make sure to put everything to the right place ;-)

@spork: do you still saving the levels local on every clients profile?
yes I am, and will continue through 2.5. but this time im adding anticheat system to prevent lvling with hacks. It will also be included a anti server switching unless the two servers agree the can switch between. for example you can not bring your lvl between servers anymore without the servers having same key code witch will be in server pbo so they cant know it.

Last of all, there will never be a final release. It will never be flawless and its simply something I did to motivate dayz. Im sorry you have found it troubling to get it to work but all I can say is let me ask you something. Is it worth getting to work? because there is no such thing as perfect coding in this game but I can try to get close. you will have to work with me. But the next release will make everything easier. just wait. I got a team working for me to test and hopefully I can get it flawless. it will be fully tested and ready to go this weekend.
you sir , deserve money thrown at you as you walk down the street. on behalf of everyone who used/uses this, major thank you sir

any idea why the experience gained isnt saving after a restart/reboot? proves a problem at higher level when you have to try and get 20,000 xp for one level kinda thing. any ideas would be appreciated

hey all i can not get get this mod to work on overwatch ... works find on all others mods all i get is waiting for host ... how can i fix this plz :( does sum 1 have it running on overwatch ?

I can get it to work but the sounds wont work any mod i try to install that has sounds never work with overwatch for some reason. I got it to work with epoch just fine.

think i fixed it to many }; in the description.ext when u add the sound script there is 4 of them }; take 1 away then add the script then will work :) thanks all

Back