[SUPPORT] DayZ of Glory (SPORKMOD)

It is not working because blur is blocking it but i will tell you how to fix debug from disapearing when using blurs code and here is how.

find all lines that have a variable that equals - 'string' and delete so for expample -

Code:
myspork = 'string';

to find these easily hit - ctrl+f and type 'string' and you get the point but for send money and stats i will have to go into deep detail of blurs antihack and i will not do that but i can tell you how to remove those options?

I posted this a while ago why the debug disapears.

1) Stop assuming I am trolling you because you do not like what I am saying.

2) I do know how to spell you, on the other hand, do not. Example = shameless should have been shamelessly in that sentence

3) Whether or not someone cares what I think, matters not. what you have managed to do is turn this discussion/support thread into a useless flame war over facts that you pull out of a hat on the fly.

4) My method was not to "shamelessly" plug your server, nor wreck another.

5) My method is simply a way for any person to be able to pull apart another mission file; see how it is set up, and if
they so choose, implement those things into their server.

6) Oh, and here is the kicker, whatever anyone chooses to do with their files is of their own volition, I am not
responsible for anything trouble that may or may not occur during the process.

7) Here is a bit of advice though, all you have to do is make a backup of your previous mission and guess what?
Oh that is right, your server will not be broke.

Now, in my official closing statement I shall reiterate the point that it was never my intention to troll this forum, but seeing as I was provoked into this for I truly dislike false accusations being placed upon me, all I can say now is that you brought this upon yourself.

Thank you,
That is all

I know who you are, and yes it was your intention to troll this forum, even worse, you registered an account on here just to do so. Go back to being a ******* idiot that we've always known you to be.

What scripts do you guys recommend for unlocking with levels? A lot of scripts use the fn_selfactions so I don't know how. Towing is the only real one...

What scripts do you guys recommend for unlocking with levels? A lot of scripts use the fn_selfactions so I don't know how. Towing is the only real one...

I asked Spork this a bit ago and he mentioned making a video tutorial. He said it's rather difficult though. I know he's been SUPER busy working on the script lately.

We were working on a video tutorial, but we got pretty wrapped up adding a lot of new features for the 2.0 release, best we can do is try to keep up with the support thread here :)

Hopefully we can release a video for the 2.0 release as the video we'd make right now would be outdated as we made it lol

Sweet thanks for the response!

No problem! This is my favorite mod hands down so I check it often for updates. x3

We were working on a video tutorial, but we got pretty wrapped up adding a lot of new features for the 2.0 release, best we can do is try to keep up with the support thread here :)

Hopefully we can release a video for the 2.0 release as the video we'd make right now would be outdated as we made it lol

I figured that's what happened! Spork gave me a few spoilers that were originally meant for 1.3 I believe so I'm really looking forward to 2.0! Everyone on our server goes bonkers over the mod! I've made a few small changes such as the exp needed to level up so it's A LOT harder to level after 15. It's created a huge challenge and everyone has been trying to outlevel everyone else. I'm tempted to use the edit a few pages back that resets your level when you die, lower the exp needed, and add some rmod vehicles in as higher level rewards. Not sure which would be better.

I know who you are, and yes it was your intention to troll this forum, even worse, you registered an account on here just to do so. Go back to being a ******* idiot that we've always known you to be.

lol. The irony is that while you call him an idot, your community continues to lose donators because you can't keep your servers running effectively. You can't even keep your domes working properly. Last I heard the base's zombie shields weren't working, oh, and you have a little kid running your community that no one can tolerate. So many of your guys are leaving because they can't believe how poorly your servers run.

lol. The irony is that while you call him an idot, your community continues to lose donators because you can't keep your servers running effectively. You can't even keep your domes working properly. Last I heard the base's zombie shields weren't working, oh, and you have a little kid running your community that no one can tolerate. So many of your guys are leaving because they can't believe how poorly your servers run.

You would be supprised on what i can code lol... Plus i run and keep server up now so... LOL its all fixed!

EDIT: Please do not reply to this forum again because name of this forum says SUPPORT and not lets fight nextasy

This is a support forum not a bickering forum, if you insist on bickering I can arrange a consequence if necessary. If you have nothing nice to say then don't say it at all. Bickering belongs on reddit not OpenDayZ.

Back