[SUPPORT] DayZ of Glory (SPORKMOD)

as far as I can tell it is local on every players profile. e.g. a player starts from 0 when he change his name

hum ok but the still need a file or a databse field to store the vzlue for each profile.

Then another question : where in supermarkets do you have the bank ? because in mine I have nothing !
In the map I'm using, the supermarket is a
Land_A_GeneralStore_01a
not the
Land_A_GeneralStore_01 version. But I didn"t find where in the files it is configurated... So for the moment I have no banking system ! But guns shop are ok ;)

How can I change Right CTRL from what displays info about DayZ of Glory to Right Shift or something that isnt used by the gps?

Set the
setTerrainGrid

to this in the init.sqf

setTerrainGrid 25;

Thanks alot mate!
Edit: My setterraingrid was set to 50, Now set to 25. Exactly what is this function doping, is it Max terranloaded serversided? But if so i dont understand why 50 would show less than 25

Last edited:
Another question about the minigame, when selecting enter minigame from the scroll menu, the player gets teleported inside but then directly teleported outside and the minigame starts. is there a way to not be teleported outside instantly?

and what about the layout of the arena? floating objects?
arma2oa-2014-03-01-13-06-21-86.jpg

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Could you give me an alternate download-link? I can´t access to the homepage and the updater I downloaded doesn´t work.

You´re my hero. Havn´t found the minigame and carshop until I realized I´ve got old Data and couldn´t find the new version.

You´re my hero. Havn´t found the minigame and carshop until I realized I´ve got old Data and couldn´t find the new version.

Np mate, however the gunshop needs a serious overhaul with class ids, also the mini game code needs fixing since it instantly teleports the player back outside the arena after start of mini game. The actual arena also needs to be fixed, we have floating objects midair as can be seen on my screenshot..

I have to figure out where to place the minigame at epoch chenarus first. If I add a new folder and paste it there it doesn´t work.

You can call it in several ways, I'm calling it server sided by adding a buildings folder in the server.pbo and placing the minigames sqf inside the buildings folder.

edit your server_functions.sqf by adding this code:
Code:
//Minigame
    call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\buildings\minigame.sqf";

Last edited:
Some curios at our server:

20:23:56 "infiSTAR.de Log: 0h 2min | Nexarion (232448582) | BadVar 2 (exstr) |DayZ Instance: 11|"
20:23:56 "get: STRING (232448582), sent: STRING (232448582)"
20:23:56 "DISCONNECT: Nexarion (232448582) Object: B 1-1-D:1 (Nexarion) REMOTE, _characterID: 20 at loc [10363.8,2234.1,0.0391583]"
20:23:56 Client: Remote object 3:7 not found

This appears when I open the gunshop. I have installed everything like shown in the Video at Youtube. Does someone know how to fix this?

The mini game teleporting players out can be fixed by commenting out dayz internal antihack like this:
Code:
//anti Hack
    //[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";

Having problems with the command/status showing up when I try to build/place stuff. I fixed this before by making a old debug monitor static but after adding this the problem is back. I changed the dik codes on the debug but it is still happening. Other then that I haven't seen any problems.

Ok running into a major problem. Players trying to use the traders/laptop are getting banned by antihack. I'm sure there is something I need to white list anyone know what it could be? I'm using infistar

Last edited:
im hosting EvolutionZ, can give you mine when i get back home
Fixed the bugged out values in our debug window, was a typo on my end after customizing it ;)

arma2oa-2014-03-04-08-26-31-39.jpg

Back