[Support] DZGM

I got this:

Code:
5 !="currentInvites" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !"PVDZ_" !="tlmadminrq" !"v_" !"PVAH_WriteLogRequest" !"PVAH_AdminRequest" !"PVDZ_send" !"PVCDZ_obj_GutBody" !"dayzFlies" !"achievement"

Code:
//new
5 "" !"PVDZE_" !"norrn" !"usec" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !="PVDZ_Server_Simulation"
5 "remExFP" !="\"remExFP\" = \[,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\\Modules\\Functions\\init.sqf\"\]" !"\[,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\\Modules\\Functions\\init.sqf\"\]"

Code:
//new
5 "" !"PVDZE_" !"norrn" !"usec" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !"currentInvites" !="PVDZ_Server_Simulation"
"remExFP" 5 !="\"remExFP\" = \[,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\\Modules\\Functions\\init.sqf\"\]" !"\[,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\\Modules\\Functions\\init.sqf\"\]" [\code]

still get kicked tried soo many places
someone please help
I just disable my be filters. If you want to go this route then just change the name of the file "publicvariable.txt" to something else so that it doesn't get picked up.

I definitely do not recommend doing that. Script based antihack can only do so much, most of the heavy lifting of preventing cheats is done by BE filters. Adding simple exceptions for mods like these are really not difficult at all with an understanding of how BE filters work. This guide is pretty good, but it is missing some stuff like an explanation of BE regex implementation:
http://dayz.st/w/Battleye_Filters
I know it's not great, but it was pretty much the only option because my antihack didn't come with filters.

Also, I keep getting stuck on waiting for host, and I have trouble shooted (don't know if that is even a word) it down to my description.ext. Does this look right?

#include "addons\SARGE\SAR_define.hpp"
#include "custom\snap_build\points.hpp"
#include "spawn\defines.hpp"
#include "spawn\class.hpp"
#include "spawn\halo.hpp"
#include "spawn\spawn.hpp"
#include "dzgm\defines.hpp"
#include "dzgm\groupManagement.hpp"
#include "scripts\extra_rc.hpp"

class RscTitles{include "dzgm\icons.hpp"};

I also tried like the guy above said (can't reply because it is on the first page) to be like
class rscTitles
{
include "dzgm\icon.hpp"
};
and still got stuck on wait for host. Any ideas?

I found my problem was I had
class RscTitles {#include "dzgm\icons.hpp"};
and it needs to be
class RscTitles
{
#include "dzgm\icons.hpp"
};

hope this helps any1 with similar problem

Can you post your all of the end of your disc? I'm having the same issue

You are missing a # in front of include.

This is the order they should be in description.ext:
Code:
#include "dzgm\defines.hpp"

class RscTitles {
#include "dzgm\icons.hpp"
};

#include "dzgm\groupManagement.hpp"
That worked! Thank you so much

Hey ebay,

do you know how to disable the tactical view?
I only could find a code for arma 3 but dont know how to use it on dayz :confused:
Code:
sleep 0.5;
dokeyCheck={    
private ["_r"] ;   
 _r = false ;    
 if ((_this select 1) in (actionKeys "TacticalView")) then {       
 hint "Command mode disabled" ;        
_r=true;    };  _r;} ;
(FindDisplay 46) displaySetEventHandler [     "keydown",     "_this call dokeyCheck"     ];

my latest battleye kick
Code:
26.06.2014 23:03:10: superfuzz (71.54.7.152:2804) a66a65f1dd065c69db4eb411486a2469 - Value Restriction #13 "remExField" = [,<NULL-object>,"loc","titleText","You have been invited to superfuzz's group. Press right ctrl to view.","PLAIN",0]
26.06.2014 23:03:10: superfuzz (71.54.7.152:2804) a66a65f1dd065c69db4eb411486a2469 - Value Restriction #295 "remExField" = [,<NULL-object>,"loc","titleText","You have been invited to superfuzz's group. Press right ctrl to view.","PLAIN",0]

still same kick
actually worked untill I kicked a player from group then I got BE kicked again

would adding something like !="loc"
help I see that in the kick log
Value Restriction #13 "remExField" = [,<NULL-object>,"loc"
or how bad would it be to just disable the publicvariable.txt
tried rename publicvariable.txt but got same kick
Code:
27.06.2014 01:18:15: Napolan365 (76.18.129.83:2804) 4493522b6dddf0412cb5e0acd095d5ef - Value Restriction #13 "remExField" = [,<NULL-object>,"loc","titleText","You have been invited to Napolan365's group. Press right ctrl to view.","PLAIN",0]
27.06.2014 01:18:15: Napolan365 (76.18.129.83:2804) 4493522b6dddf0412cb5e0acd095d5ef - Value Restriction #295 "remExField" = [,<NULL-object>,"loc","titleText","You have been invited to Napolan365's group. Press right ctrl to view.","PLAIN",0]

Last edited:
still same kick
actually worked untill I kicked a player from group then I got BE kicked again

would adding something like !="loc"
help I see that in the kick log
Value Restriction #13 "remExField" = [,<NULL-object>,"loc"
or how bad would it be to just disable the publicvariable.txt
tried rename publicvariable.txt but got same kick
Code:
27.06.2014 01:18:15: Napolan365 (76.18.129.83:2804) 4493522b6dddf0412cb5e0acd095d5ef - Value Restriction #13 "remExField" = [,<NULL-object>,"loc","titleText","You have been invited to Napolan365's group. Press right ctrl to view.","PLAIN",0]
27.06.2014 01:18:15: Napolan365 (76.18.129.83:2804) 4493522b6dddf0412cb5e0acd095d5ef - Value Restriction #295 "remExField" = [,<NULL-object>,"loc","titleText","You have been invited to Napolan365's group. Press right ctrl to view.","PLAIN",0]

In your publicvariableVAL.txt delete:
Code:
5 "'"
Or add: !"You have been invited to %1's"

EDIT: Oh my bad seems like Ebay already said this.

Back