[Support] DZGM

Hello, I got a very weird problem. When I install this (I use plot4life) all seems to work fine in logs but not ingame. Once the loadingscreen is done the gear menu opens itself and if I don't close it fast ennough it will cause my game stuck. I checked everything like 10 times. Any ideas how to solve this ? Running DayZ Overpoch 1.0.5.1.

BTW : RPT's are clean so I guess there's no need to post them.
Thanks for any help!

I am having trouble with this working with the current infistar. It screws with the infistar admin tools esp, shows people in incorrect distances, etc. I edited the admin tools exactly to what you said in your tutorial.

This is something I did not think to test. Does this happen only when you are in a group or always? Normally in DayZ mods every player is in a unique group consisting only of themselves. Infistar's esp works by adding a group icon to each group and then using setGroupIconsVisible for the admin. I'm not sure exactly what the problem is. It might be that when you have multiple players in your group only the icons for your group get added. I will have to test.

It's all the time, completely screwing with the admin tools esp, essentially breaking it.

Is there a way to restore the old esp functionality? I have like 50 people online at peak and to be effective admins, they need to see everyone individually, otherwise i can't use the script. :(

I don't think its possible to have either both the normall ESP and the group system, its either one or the other. I have 6 admins running around and have no problem with this tho. You can always see who is in who's group + you have player markers so you can still see them on the map.

I don't think its possible to have either both the normall ESP and the group system, its either one or the other. I have 6 admins running around and have no problem with this tho. You can always see who is in who's group + you have player markers so you can still see them on the map.

We have name plates off and it's hard to determine who a trouble maker is without it. :p

K, updated OP with some minor fixes:

7/9 - Files changed: install instructions, all files
  • changed forEach to count where possible for better performance
  • added hiding of radio commanding menus by default
  • added directions for white listing in infistar AHConfig
  • changed dayz_spaceInterrupt to open dialog directly

Here is another adminESP script you can use. It doesn't look as pretty, but it does not use group icons at all so it will work 100% with this:
http://pastebin.com/durgw4iu

Just replace the whole adminESPicons = { }; function with that.

Where am I changing this?

Anyone have issues where people in groups get into vehicles and get no scroll options?

Nope Cen, But I had something like that when I had a mistake in fn_selfActions.sqf. So check that out especially on parts that have stuff like if(in vehicle). I doubt it's related to this system. But I might be completely wrong.

Only happens after I added this script, and there are no fn_selfActions.sqf changes in it.

ebay, any way to disable the camera thing if you're group leader. This allows you to look through walls and see inside people's bases.

Back