[Support] DZMS DayZ Mission System

The new update changed alot of things and probably messes with the mission system way of working

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

No this system is
Probably the most active one... there might be a update later for it who knows

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I dont think Vampire will make a update ...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

Now that would be a real shame and quite honestly, a serious waste! More and more servers are moving to this update as it seriously increases performance, well certainly did on my server even with all the new errors.

Come on Vampire, hop back in the saddle, we love you!!

He moved to arma 3 so pray for it ! Bzw what issues u get?

Hi Fox, these are the errors I'm getting since updating arma 112555.......

Hi, since updating to arma 112555, I am getting these errors in my rpt:

23:18:20 Error in expression <{
_findRun = false;
};
if (_isTavi AND (_tavHeight <= 185)) then {
_findRun = fa>
23:18:20 Error position: <_tavHeight <= 185)) then {
_findRun = fa>
23:18:20 Error Undefined variable in expression: _tavheight
23:18:20 File z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\DZMSFunctions.sqf, line 107

and then under that, these are spammed a lot:

23:18:28 Error in expression <[(_x select 0),(_x select 1)]
} forEach _aicskill;

_unit addEventHandler ["Kil>
23:18:28 Error position: <_aicskill;

23:18:28 Error Undefined variable in expression: _aicskill
23:18:28 File z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\Scripts\DZMSAISpawn.sqf, line 101

This has only started since updating to 112555 today.

Please help as I love the mission system and have been running it fine on 103718 for over a couple of months and my players love it too :)

I can take a closer look into it but im on epoch 1.0.4.2a and epoch isnt ready now for the New beta patch of OA ...

Epoch 1.0.5 rc3 is in github so i hope it will be release this Werk !

Youre on dayz 1.8.1 in taviana right?

Last edited:
Fox, any help would be gratefully appreciated :).

I'm on Epoch too but needed to get up to the new patch for the significant performance improvements due to the fixes on the arma2 engine. I'm now down to the last 4 errors, 2 with DZMS, 1 with WAI and 1 with some additional buildings (BSB Chernarus v2).

My host, Vert, seems to think that due to improved logging of errors with the new patch, some of these errors may have been always there just not reported but, neither of us can be sure on that.

For instance, the only in game visible problem so far is that the WAI heli para's parachutes don't despawn when they have landed.

HM good to know your using Epoch.was it hard to update the New patch with epoch 1.0.4.2 ?does it really bring back some performance for more FPS ingame ?

No, it was really easy. As I'm using vert, they have an update page with a list of all the available patches. I just clicked install on that, it took about 2 minutes, server restarted and away we went...!

I didn't touch anything to do with epoch mod 1042, just slid the aram2 patch in underneath it.

Then locally updated through commander in another 2 minutes and was in the server in a total of 5 minutes since 103718.

All player feedback and I literally mean all, has been 'I'm getting 35% better FPS' or, 'I'm getting 20% better FPS...'. I personally got about 25%. Also all players have said that the graphics look sharper, more crisp and possibly a bit brighter. Server FPS has increased by about 30% as well.

All in all, it's a keeper even if I have to switch the things it doesn't like off but, I would really like to try and fix them as we all love them and so, I don't 'rock the boat' too drastically on my server.

That sounds awesome !! When im done with work i try to install the New patch over my dedicated Server and report back AS im also running dzms ! Thank u 4 the info !

Last edited:
Also, as soon as PvP starts kicking off, I have started getting these errors as well:
15:24:22 Error in expression <;

_weapon = weaponState _attacker;
if (_weapon select 0 == "Throw") then
{
_we>
15:24:22 Error position: <_weapon select 0 == "Throw") then
{
_we>
15:24:22 Error Undefined variable in expression: _weapon
15:24:22 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\fnc_plyrHit.sqf, line 10

and:
15:57:19 Error in expression <stance];
};

diag_log _loc_message;

if(DZE_DeathMsgGlobal) then {
[nil, nil, rs>
15:57:19 Error position: <DZE_DeathMsgGlobal) then {
[nil, nil, rs>
15:57:19 Error Undefined variable in expression: dze_deathmsgglobal
15:57:19 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerDied.sqf, line 36

Although, once again, people are still dying normally, as they should do. So a bit odd....

I'm trying to workout all the errors in the custom scripts first to see if that solves the std mod errors.

wtf...i updated just my client via dayz commander and it broke something there but i have backup ;)

So let's hope the server doesn't give me the same error...it said i have the patch installed but i cant play and it told me it hasn't found the path of OA ...

thank you 4 the link you posted

im getting alot of this

17:12:10 Error position: <_aicskill;

17:12:10 Error Undefined variable in expression: _aicskill
17:12:10 File z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\Scripts\DZMSAISpawn.sqf, line 101
17:12:10 Error in expression <[(_x select 0),(_x select 1)]
} forEach _aicskill;

17:12:10 Error position: <_aicskill;

Just saving my server and i hope i can manage installing the new patch without any errors...
Lol i got a serious error which is AS follows it shows me after patching 1.62.95251 ...im done for today ....Glad i have backuped all relevant data

Last edited:
Hi Fox, version what!? The latest that I have gone to and have written about getting the error messages on is 1.63.112555 (from 1.62.103718) ....? Looks like you nay have gone backwards somehow?

Yeah it looks like i dont get it onto my brain ,may i habe to reinstall arma on the Server....

Last edited:
Back