[Support] DZMS DayZ Mission System

Vampire

OpenDayZ Rockstar!
Last edited:
hey man i been trying this out a few hours its really nice but i get an error in my RPT maybe you can help me out

the error in question
Code:
15:13:16 "[DZMS]: Running Major Mission SM4."
15:13:31 Error in expression <] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_chopper = createVehicle [_chopper,_coords,[], 0, ">
15:13:31  Error position: <createVehicle [_chopper,_coords,[], 0, ">
15:13:31  Error Type Any, expected String
15:13:31 File z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\Missions\Major\SM4.sqf, line 18

i think i found another issue man you have for the m16a4 acog this "M16A4_ACOG" is it not supposed to be this "M16A4_ACG"

i only seemed to get the error on minor mission 3 i have changed it to "M16A4_ACG" and testing to see if the error goes away.

Last edited:
The weapon are assigned randomly so it could happen on any mission. I'll have to check the classname.

didn't realize the weapons were random but since i changed it i have gone through the missions a few times and no error yet.

Nice... i just have a couple questions really quick... would you know how to fix then error message when loading in No entry bin/Cfg Weapons and how hard is this on the server cause it almost seems the server is lagging more and last one :p it seems that about 5 minutes into the mission AI's will run off the marker i had 1 run about 700 meters away from the mission itself

Last edited:
I'll have a look at this cheers Vampire :D
Currently using WAI on Epoch Sauerland 1.0.4.1 but i've seen your work in the past, I know this has potential, I'll throw this on my test server and reply with some feedback and any ideas.

didn't realize the weapons were random but since i changed it i have gone through the missions a few times and no error yet.

You were right, had the classname wrong in the Boxes Extended Config for the crates. Corrected it on the github now.

Nice... i just have a couple questions really quick... would you know how to fix then error message when loading in No entry bin/Cfg Weapons and how hard is this on the server cause it almost seems the server is lagging more and last one :p it seems that about 5 minutes into the mission AI's will run off the marker i had 1 run about 700 meters away from the mission itself

This mod is meant to work accross all maps and all mods to my knowledge. When you get an RPT log "No Entry bin/CfgWeapons.Classname" that means it tried to add something that was the wrong classname. Unless its trying to add this a ton of times, it should be ok. If you can tell me what the "Classname" part was it was trying to add, I can fix it. I'm assuming its the M16 dracondarks posted about above which is a classname typo in the Boxes Extended Config. Just look for "M16A4_ACOG" and rename it "M16A4_ACG", or download the newest DZMSWeaponCrateList.sqf from the github.

The AI running off I believe may be a waypoint problem. DayZChernarus AI always seemed to like to run off into the woods nearby missions, and I guess I havn't fixed that. I'll have to take a look at the waypoint system and see.

I also need feedback on which missions need more AI.

For example, the stash house only spawns with 4 AI.

Hey Vampire. Im on epoch 1.0.4 cherno with DZAI. The AI spawn in dead maybe one or 2 left. Is it DZAI causing this.

Back