[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

So.. I removed ALL be filters yet i get kicked when i try to connect, why? :(
This BE is getting my head in.

Scratch that, found the issue.
the BE filters are scattered around in several places often. I *THINK* you want to edit the ones in expansion/beta/battleye ... But I have done that before myself, edited and edited and no changes until I realized after a few days I was editing the wrong BE folder.

there seems to be a fair number of syntax errors in your scripts. I would think that something is corrupt.
The first error you have is with ChernarusMap.
The custom buildings are all called in the server_functions.sqf file.
Your server init line says you are running chernarus but you have this error loading the custom buildings
Code:
//dayz_server/init/server_functions.sqf

if (ChernarusMap)then{
execVM "\z\addons\da>
11:57:26   Error position: <ChernarusMap)then{
execVM "\z\addons\da>
11:57:26   Error Undefined variable in expression: chernarusmap
11:57:26 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 515

and chernarusmap is defined in your mpmissions/init.sqf file. So a very basic file dependency between the mission and the server is broken. Either you have edited the init.sqf incorrectly near line 135 or you have another unknown problem. If your init.sqf looks good, then I would download a clean set of files and reinstall.
This is lines 128-140 or so and you can see that ChernarusMap is defined as true globally. So when its undefined in server_functions.sqf, (the code above) that means this bit of code(the code below is not getting executed.
Code:
//mpmissions/init.sqf

if (isServer) then {
if(Overpoch)then{
    call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle_overpoch.sqf";
}else{
    call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf";
};
    //Compile vehicle configs
    ChernarusMap = true;
    // Add trader citys
    _nil = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf";
    _serverMonitor = execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";
};

Since this is hosted at home, I assume you probably have a few other missions there you have fooled with. Maybe your config file is incorrectly loading the wrong mission?

Last edited:
nope have only used Chernarus, I did have Pwnoz0r Server 1.8.2 installed in a different directory and working, but deleted it and the directory and sql files associated with it before coming back to epoch.
I have not loaded any missions except default epoch 1.0.5.1 and this repack.. I tried epoch previously kept getting hung at where could hear sound , but no video.. I figured out the issue that as long as I use ports
steamport = 8766;
steamqueryport = 27016;
Could load just fine if used 2300 - 2301 even though open on windows firewall and router still would hang at loading screen .. audio of game no video.
Any way .. I have not made any changes, just vanilla epoch, then this repack.
I have looked through every pbo, and anything related I can find.. I assume this error is associated with a PBO.. or could this be error in the database files ?
Everything I can find with this is from the repack its self

Not database.
Variable is defined in mission pbo init.sqf file and is undefined in dayz server pbo.
Check the config file is correct and loading the right mission.
You server is loading config/config.cfg ... do you have multiple cfg files and are using wrong one? Thats what it seems like.

I have missions pbo in root server directory( c:\dayz server ) and one in ( c:\dayz server\addons\ ) I have never edited either, maybe I should un-install arma 2 and 2 oa .. delete the directory and any of the associated directories, and reg entries left behind.. the DL steam and all all over again..

at this point .. Im about to load the computer fresh,, and start all over lol .. but that is such a pain in the arse

this is the config from instance_11_Chernarus server startup bat file

@Echo off
start "arma2" /min "arma2oaserver.exe" -port=2302 "-config=instance_11_Chernarus\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_11_Chernarus\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_11_Chernarus" -name=instance_11_Chernarus "-mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"

I am talking about the cfg file that has your server name and at the bottom it says which mission to load. According to your launch parameters ifs using the config folder.

Ok Now I see said the blind man .. sorta lol

Here is the config.. of course edited slightly :)

I work from home .. if you are around days Im on all day .. just say when and where on teamspeak

hostName = "da server(1.0.5.1/125548)";
password = "";
passwordAdmin = "apasswood";
maxPlayers = 20;
steamport = 8766;
steamqueryport = 27016;

motd[] = {"DayZ Epoch", Have Fun!"};
motdInterval = 0;

logFile = "server_log.txt";
voteThreshold = 2;
voteMissionPlayers = 3;
timeStampFormat = "short";

vonCodecQuality = 11;
disableVoN = 0;
kickduplicate = 1;
verifySignatures = 2;
persistent = 1;
BattlEye = 1;
doubleIdDetected = "";

onUserConnected = "";
onUserDisconnected = "";
onUnsignedData = "kick (_this select 0)";
onHackedData = "kick (_this select 0)";
onDifferentData = "";

regularCheck = "";
requiredBuild = 125548;
requiredSecureId = 2;

class Missions
{
class Mission1
{
template = "DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus";
difficulty="recruit";
};

};

Okay, see the bottom part
class Mission1
{
template = "DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus";
difficulty="recruit";
};

So in your mpmission folder you do have a file called Dayz_epoch_11.chernarus.pbo (or unpacked into a folder)?
I am not sure how the sheeps Epoch repack comes by default but the missions people have sent me are named dayz_1.chernarus while dayz_epoch_11.chernarus is the default Epuke mission name

I am online in the afternoons EST during the week. Then again after midnight for an hour or two.
join ts3.iareserver.com
or I have some associates (trader joe) that can also help you at
TraderJoe222.ts.nfoservers.com

Well you are running overpoch right ? Always treat that as epoch. As I said, the epoch mission file should be days epoch 11 chernarus.go.
Yo or config is looking for that file, so is there one in your mpmissions folder? Its the name of the mission pbo you have been editing.

no running epoch 1.5.1 NOT overpoch , yes in mpmissions is DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus it is not packed into PBO file. This repack supports both epoch and overpoch.. I take it you have not seen the repack files previously ?

This is the init from the DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus in mpmissions

http://pastebin.com/8VTvHFGb

Under //really important values line 20 , initialized = false , this is the way it came .. only modifications I've done is turning off features, or turning on .. true or false like the radio ..

.. I take it you have not seen the repack files previously ?
No, I dont play that crap .. Dayz is about desperation, starvation, fear, the NEED to find gear to survive. Epoch and especially Overpuke remove all that and prevent players from actually playing DAYZ. What you are running is an Arma2 server with zombies.
thats all opinion of course, others may have a different (although incorrect) viewpoint.:p

So lets get back to square one.
  1. You have a variable "chernarusmap" that is defined in the dayz_epoch_11.chernarus/init.sqf file
  2. Your dayz_server/init/server_functions.sqf is trying to read that variable and its an error as "undefined". That means that its not being read in by your dayz_epoch_11.chernarus/init.sqf file.
  3. The only way that is possible is if you are not actually loading in the init.sqf file that has "chernarusmap" defined in it.
  4. I just downloaded (for the first time in my life) the sheeps epoch repack for chernarus. And I notice there are several variations of the repack. The one for Chernarus http://www.mediafire.com/download/r960kxad1l6u6wx/0.14_DamYouSteam_Standard_build_7865 ST.rar does not have the chernarusmap variable in the init.sqf file since the pack is for Chernarus ONLY.

Therefore, I submit to you that you have mixed up the two versions of the repack, you have the dayz_server.pbo for the napf/chernarus repack but you have the mission file for the chernarus only pack.

In your server, delete the dayz_server.pbo and folders, and delete the mpmissions/* then download the one i linked above and you will have a fully functional chernarus epoch server.

Last edited:
Back