[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

Okay thanks ^^ and btw do you know how to edit npc missions/dzai etc i can find the files but im not really sure what to edit to get: less npcs at some missions (one mission spawned 30npcs) and more npc groups outside of missions in dzai.
youwould need to check the DZAI and DZMS readmes and forums on how to change there settings, they are both located in the server PBO.

That file did not have the database entry info,does it only require the base building 1.3 db entries or does it require additional items?

Falling Sheep, this is what I get if I try to use Infistars AH:

what version of the repack? - 0.9

what version of epoch? - 1.0.4.2

what beta patch? - ???

any RPT errors? -
1:16:41 "infiSTAR.de Log: 0h 6min | Gizmo (xxxxxxxx) | BadVar 2 (ZombieShield) |DayZ Instance: 11|"
1:16:41 "get: STRING (15309574), sent: STRING (15309574)"
1:16:41 "DISCONNECT: Gizmo (xxxxxxxxx) Object: B 1-1-B:1 (Gizmo) REMOTE, _characterID: 146 at loc [13325.7,6703.22,0.00136614]"
1:16:41 Client: Remote object 3:12 not found
1:16:41 "CLEANUP: DELETED A "DebugBoxPlayer_DZ""

changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack? - Disabled Airraids. Added custom buildings [tested in non-Sheep server] into Mission file [cannot add them to server, crashes every time].

private or hosted server? -Hosted

server host (if hosted)? - DayzST

any anti hack? - Infistar AH

Issue: People coming on get kicked unless there UIDs are added to admin in Infistars AH.

xxxxxxx = UID, included for my privacy.

Last edited:
hey sheep will this pack work on other maps, and if i were to want to use some of these scripts only and not others like the building 1.3 one how would i go at disabling it

Hey, I have been using this pack for a couple days, everything been working great till today.....
There is a building issue where players buildings would fall down after server restarts.....
If you could please reply or join my TS:"120.147.85.214" Speak To: Sgt M Everlast that would be great, also if anyone was able to help also with this pack that would be great! Love this pack, hope to see more!

Last edited:
what version of the repack? 0.9

what version of epoch? 1.0.4.2

what beta patch? Newest?

any RPT errors? Can't really see because there is 125 000 lines of "wrong text element, null" because of a debug monitor i installed after i disabled the repack. So i can't see the rpt anymore.

changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack? Nope

private or hosted server? hosted

server host (if hosted)? HFB

any anti hack? Nothing besides the one in the pack

Issue: Traders and building doesn't work properly, after someone buys anything from a trader, it will work for the first time but after that if someone tries to buy something again, it says trade already in progress. Also, even if you walk 500m away from the trader it will still have the trader menu option but when clicking it says trade already in progress. Also, after you have bought anything, you cant build anything either. It says build already in progress. Very weird. Also, how does the AI or air raid work? I haven't seen a single AI besides the missions while playing over 40h on my server and roaming around. One more thing, if i die once on the server, the admin tool stops disappears from the menu and doesn't show up before server restart. Tried everything on clientside, nothing worked except restart.

what version of the repack? 0.9

what version of epoch? 1.0.4.2

what beta patch? Newest?

any RPT errors? Can't really see because there is 125 000 lines of "wrong text element, null" because of a debug monitor i installed after i disabled the repack. So i can't see the rpt anymore.

changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack? Nope

private or hosted server? hosted

server host (if hosted)? HFB

any anti hack? Nothing besides the one in the pack

Issue: Traders and building doesn't work properly, after someone buys anything from a trader, it will work for the first time but after that if someone tries to buy something again, it says trade already in progress. Also, even if you walk 500m away from the trader it will still have the trader menu option but when clicking it says trade already in progress. Also, after you have bought anything, you cant build anything either. It says build already in progress. Very weird. Also, how does the AI or air raid work? I haven't seen a single AI besides the missions while playing over 40h on my server and roaming around. One more thing, if i die once on the server, the admin tool stops disappears from the menu and doesn't show up before server restart. Tried everything on clientside, nothing worked except restart.

Okay, first there is currently an issue with the Evac Chopper, disable the Evac Chopper from the init.sqf = Trade will not say, trade still in-progress anymore, there is some type of conflict with the Evac Chopper add-on.

Okay AI should work straight out of the HAT, the only issue with it not working is you must of placed it in the wrong place, make sure you have copied the files to the addons/dayz_server.PBO... Not your mission files. If you would like to see this Pack Running, join Here: 119.252.190.236:2402

Also if you really need help, this is my TeamSpeak IP:120.147.85.214
Hope that Helps, Please Like!

Also to note there is an issue with the building, most buildings will fall down after server restarts using this modpack, currently I have a fix for this, I will post my results after testing more, also I would recommend changing the Salvage Vehicles in the Dayz_Code/Compile/Fn_selfactions.sqf so players can NOT Salvage locked vehicles, as Salvage make vehicles Blow-up, its kinder OP for locked vehicles. I do have a fix for this: Change the Repair/Salvage in Fn_selfactions.sqf with:

//Repairing Vehicles
if ((dayz_myCursorTarget != _cursorTarget) and _isVehicle and !_isMan and _hasToolbox and (damage _cursorTarget < 1) and !_isDisallowRepair) then {
_hasKey = _ownerID in _temp_keys;
_oldOwner = (_ownerID == dayz_playerUID);
if (s_player_repair_crtl < 0) then {
dayz_myCursorTarget = _cursorTarget;
_menu = dayz_myCursorTarget addAction ["Repair Vehicle", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\repair_vehicle.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, true, false, "",""];
s_player_repairActions set [count s_player_repairActions,_menu];
if(!locked _cursorTarget) then {
_menu1 = dayz_myCursorTarget addAction ["Salvage Vehicle", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\salvage_vehicle.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, true, false, "",""];
s_player_repairActions set [count s_player_repairActions,_menu1];};
s_player_repair_crtl = 1;
} else {
{dayz_myCursorTarget removeAction _x} forEach s_player_repairActions;s_player_repairActions = [];
s_player_repair_crtl = -1;
};
};

Falling Sheep, this is what I get if I try to use Infistars AH:

what version of the repack? - 0.9

what version of epoch? - 1.0.4.2

what beta patch? - ???

any RPT errors? -
1:16:41 "infiSTAR.de Log: 0h 6min | Gizmo (xxxxxxxx) | BadVar 2 (ZombieShield) |DayZ Instance: 11|"
1:16:41 "get: STRING (15309574), sent: STRING (15309574)"
1:16:41 "DISCONNECT: Gizmo (xxxxxxxxx) Object: B 1-1-B:1 (Gizmo) REMOTE, _characterID: 146 at loc [13325.7,6703.22,0.00136614]"
1:16:41 Client: Remote object 3:12 not found
1:16:41 "CLEANUP: DELETED A "DebugBoxPlayer_DZ""

changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack? - Disabled Airraids. Added custom buildings [tested in non-Sheep server] into Mission file [cannot add them to server, crashes every time].

private or hosted server? -Hosted

server host (if hosted)? - DayzST

any anti hack? - Infistar AH

Issue: People coming on get kicked unless there UIDs are added to admin in Infistars AH.

xxxxxxx = UID, included for my privacy.

If they are getting kicked, its due to your Battle eye filters, try updating them, Or disable your battle eye to see if that is the issue.
Need more info.... "Issue: People coming on get kicked(?) unless there UIDs are added to admin in Infistars AH."
What's kicking them, is there an error message, what is the error message.....

If they are getting kicked, its due to your Battle eye filters, try updating them, Or disable your battle eye to see if that is the issue.
Need more info.... "Issue: People coming on get kicked(?) unless there UIDs are added to admin in Infistars AH."
What's kicking them, is there an error message, what is the error message.....

infiSTAR.de Log: 0h 6min | Gizmo (xxxxxxxx) | BadVar 2 (ZombieShield) |DayZ Instance: 11|"
that is the error message.

We have actually stopped using this pack now, it is a great pack and when all the kinks are ironed out we might come back to it but until then we have to make do with what we have put together ourselves to stop people getting kicked. Thanks for the help you have offered, it is appreciated.

infiSTAR.de Log: 0h 6min | Gizmo (xxxxxxxx) | BadVar 2 (ZombieShield) |DayZ Instance: 11|"
that is the error message.

We have actually stopped using this pack now, it is a great pack and when all the kinks are ironed out we might come back to it but until then we have to make do with what we have put together ourselves to stop people getting kicked. Thanks for the help you have offered, it is appreciated.
I know you have stated that you have moved to another pack, sorry I couldn't help you with this earlier, I only just got this pack myself, but just wondering did you try an disable "ZombieShield"? Not sure why this would be effecting players on join, but could of been some sort of conflict with that addon..... Only a suggestion....

I have a different error. Somewhere in Elektr0 - or above it - a plane frequently drops red off-road vehicles. It does so quite often.
However, when entering these vehicles the vehicles explode and the occupants die.

Any pointers? I'd rather disable this 'feature' all together but I haven't found anything that seems to be the script or addon causing this.

I know you have stated that you have moved to another pack, sorry I couldn't help you with this earlier, I only just got this pack myself, but just wondering did you try an disable "ZombieShield"? Not sure why this would be effecting players on join, but could of been some sort of conflict with that addon..... Only a suggestion....

Yes I tried that, I also tried disabling every AH trigger in Infistars AH.

I have a different error. Somewhere in Elektr0 - or above it - a plane frequently drops red off-road vehicles. It does so quite often.
However, when entering these vehicles the vehicles explode and the occupants die.

Any pointers? I'd rather disable this 'feature' all together but I haven't found anything that seems to be the script or addon causing this.

I think it is something to do with "Car Airdrops"
Go into "server_functions" and look for:
//Car airdrops
server_carAN2 = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_carAN2.sqf";
server_cardrop = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_cardrop.sqf";

Change to:
//Car airdrops
//server_carAN2 = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_carAN2.sqf";
//server_cardrop = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_cardrop.sqf";

Hope that helps.

I think it is something to do with "Car Airdrops"
Go into "server_functions" and look for:
//Car airdrops
server_carAN2 = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_carAN2.sqf";
server_cardrop = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_cardrop.sqf";

Change to:
//Car airdrops
//server_carAN2 = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_carAN2.sqf";
//server_cardrop = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_cardrop.sqf";

Hope that helps.

Just Disable the Car drops, these plenty of vehicles spawning in the world, go to: Dayz_Server.PBO/system folder&find the Server_Monitor.sqf

Change:
Script_Cardrops = true;

To:
Script_Cardrops = false;

Back