[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

So what do i have to do to get this to work with
Infistar? just install Infistar as normal?
infistar is unoffically supported it will work but needs a bit of setup and some BE filter changes to work correctly, you may also have to edit infistar to make it work with the pack, and each infistar update may break something inthe pack

infistar is unoffically supported it will work but needs a bit of setup and some BE filter changes to work correctly, you may also have to edit infistar to make it work with the pack, and each infistar update may break something inthe pack
Ok i will stick to the admin tools that comes with the pack.

! question i really need to ask is, how did you manage to get scripts like Plot management working without editing Dayz_code.pbo? in the insturctions of that mod it says you need to modify stuff in the code.pbo but obviously the stuff in this pack works without it? whats the secret?

Ok i will stick to the admin tools that comes with the pack.

! question i really need to ask is, how did you manage to get scripts like Plot management working without editing Dayz_code.pbo? in the insturctions of that mod it says you need to modify stuff in the code.pbo but obviously the stuff in this pack works without it? whats the secret?
beer ...lots of it...nah lol actually i spent a lot of time moving code from dayz_code into the mission PBO its not hard once you understand how the code works and links together

beer ...lots of it...nah lol actually i spent a lot of time moving code from dayz_code into the mission PBO its not hard once you understand how the code works and links together

I'm new to this whole coding and scripting stuff. Been trying to add scripts to my GTX server, some are workin some are not due to the 1 click add on system which imo is an epic fail. This is why i am trying to get your 0.16 on my new overpoch server. Did you get my pm by the way?

I'm new to this whole coding and scripting stuff. Been trying to add scripts to my GTX server, some are workin some are not due to the 1 click add on system which imo is an epic fail. This is why i am trying to get your 0.16 on my new overpoch server. Did you get my pm by the way?
i did i replied to it i think :)

Build:
0.15 Standard Overpoch Chernarus

any RPT errors?:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=74512741855280869998

changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack?:
Turned off ESS, Logo and admin tools

private or hosted server?:
hosted

server host (if hosted)? :
GTX Gaming

any anti hack?:
Infistar/Battleye

Issue:
For some reason nobody can build anything, any time someone tries to build, when they hit spacebar, it immediately says "canceled building", we cant put down plot poles, safes, anything =/ so if you could please help that would be great! thanks again

Build:
0.15 Standard Overpoch Chernarus

any RPT errors?:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=74512741855280869998

changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack?:
Turned off ESS, Logo and admin tools

private or hosted server?:
hosted

GTX Gaming

any anti hack?:
Infistar/Battleye

Issue:
For some reason nobody can build anything, any time someone tries to build, when they hit spacebar, it immediately says "canceled building", we cant put down plot poles, safes, anything =/ so if you could please help that would be great! thanks again
re download files and start fresh its a corrupt file thing

Hey, Im using the 0.15 pack and i wanted to update the admintools to the newest version. but after the updatei or any other player, can no longer build anything.
when we rightclick on a buildable object in the inventory and press build we are able to get to the actual building process but when we hit space to place the object it just saids "canceled building"

any way to fix this?

Anyone else having trouble with the 0.16 group management? also i am not getting ESSV2 the menu is the same as the 0.15? anyone have any idea why this is?

Build: 0.16 standard overpoch

any RPT errors?: Nope

changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack?: Just changed the water marks and death / loading screen

private or hosted server?: Hosted

server host (if hosted)? : GTXGAMING

any anti hack?: Nope

Issue: Group management is not working, when logging in it says right click on radio to access group management. when you right click you get no menu come up. i have installed this 2 or 3 times with no success and it also doesn't work on 0.15 either.

Coins lost on restart, i sold a ural and got 10k coins, i logged off and back on and have 0.

any RPT errors?: Nope

changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack?: Just changed the water marks and death / loading screen

private or hosted server?: Hosted

server host (if hosted)? : GTXGAMING

any anti hack?: Nope

Issue: Group management is not working, when logging in it says right click on radio to access group management. when you right click you get no menu come up. i have installed this 2 or 3 times with no success and it also doesn't work on 0.15 either.

Coins lost on restart, i sold a ural and got 10k coins, i logged off and back on and have 0.

yea i have the same problem with the coins reseting after relog or restart...

however. the groupmanement is working fine... just press one of your ctrl keys and it should show up :D

but you are right about the radio thing. nothing happens when i right click it either...

any RPT errors?: i do not know how to check this

changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack?: added 3 static missions for WAI and dyniamctraders script

private or hosted server?: Private

any anti hack?: only the admintools included in the repack

Issue: Coins lost on restart or relog, the coins that are stored in vehciles or safes etc. are saved for some reason, but not the coins that are in the players "wallet".

when players relog or the server restarts everyone has ZERO coins

Hey guys, I have been adding different items to the db and they weren't showing up in game so i found out config traders was on so i changed it to false and the items i added are in but some of the original stuff is gone. I tried to find config trader files but cannot for the life of me. Im using 0.16 and it had alot of vehicles like Tanks, Lav, Btr the works and i would like to have them all back plus the items i added. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Hey, Im using the 0.15 pack and i wanted to update the admintools to the newest version. but after the updatei or any other player, can no longer build anything.
when we rightclick on a buildable object in the inventory and press build we are able to get to the actual building process but when we hit space to place the object it just saids "canceled building"

any way to fix this?
when you upgrade you must remove the old one COMPLETEY!! you can use any of the old files (this includes the adminlist which i belive is causing the issue)

Hey guys, I have been adding different items to the db and they weren't showing up in game so i found out config traders was on so i changed it to false and the items i added are in but some of the original stuff is gone. I tried to find config trader files but cannot for the life of me. Im using 0.16 and it had alot of vehicles like Tanks, Lav, Btr the works and i would like to have them all back plus the items i added. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
its in ZSC folder

i have moved on to playing ARK survival evolved come check out my serevr

its called Winter is Coming (search in unoffical)

im working on a crap load of mods for it including raised level cap, traders, Human AI (bots), admin tools and much more!!

Back